Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:35 pm

"Yeah I am going to have to say no to you telling my mom. But first I think you may be a little tied up." Salos said as he summoned flaming cains and sent them to try to bind her.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Sieq didn't exactly know what padded versions of his hands could be like, but he picked out some boxing gloves that would probably make it hard to use his lightning. The half-dragon stayed back and tried to make his barrier, unsure of how to fight this catgirl. He wasn't about to get spoiled rotten, was he?... and her perfume smelled so good...

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:47 pm

Quick jabs- 13, 59 (crit fail, fail)(Offbalance)
Fire bind-45(fail)
Dragon barrier-74(success)
(Target-1 (lily) Mother's relentless love- 64,72,36,65 (3 hits)
(target-3 (Sieq) Adoring hug-53(miss)

Sieq was able to cast through his gloves noticing they seemed to leave openings for magic to slip through perfectly! Salos however was having more trouble with his magic, his chain forming only to fade as it flew through the air, it must be the aroma in the air. It made it harder to focus! Lily was in the same boat as she dashed at her mother and swung her dagger missing full as she wobbled on one foot. As she turned around her mother sighed "Honey, let mommy show you how you catch your prey!" she said before pouncing on lily and kissing her three times, loud and noisy kisses filled the room as the boys were forced to watch. Kila slowly got up off of lily and wiped her mouth as she chuckled before turning around and dashing at Sieq going for a sudden hug "I know you been staring~ Let mommy show you paradise~" she said only to hug the air as sieq jumped to the side quickly and recovered like a professional

Kila-50
Lily-23 Aroma-1
Salos-30 Aroma-1
Sieq-30(barrier) Aroma-1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:50 pm

"Think fast." Salos said, summoning a flaming bow and trying to shot an arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 3:52 pm

Sieq just barely avoided that hug and shivered timidly. Both seeing Lily get those huge kisses and nearly being smothered by Kila's boobs made him feel uneasy. She knew he had been staring at her big breasts, too...

The blushing adventurer decided to take a risk and throw a punch at Kila, knowing being close to her meant more chance for her to tease him.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Shadow fang-90 *Crit* Stun-40 *success*
Blazing bullseye-73 *fail*
Staightforward strike-70*success*
target-3(sieq)Matronly body-7*crit fail**Offbalance*

Kila smiled as she turned to Sieq, rubbing her body as she purred "Oh honey, is mommy scaring you? Don't worry all you have to do is..." She couldn't finish her sentence as Lily came in from the side and struck her mother with her heel yelling out "SHADOW FANG!" she sounded nerdy but the boys could see the result as Kila held her head and groaned "S...strong as always with your kick baby...ow..." Salos saw the opening as he fired of a shot from his flame bow only for the cat milf to dodge it by leaning forward, sieq however saw the perfect opening for himself as he dashed in and punched the milf sending her back on her ass as she rubbed her head "My, such powerful hits~ keep this up and mommy will be so proud~" she teased

Kila-44*off balance*
Lily-23 Aroma-2
Salos-30 Aroma-1
Sieq-30 Aroma-2
Aroma increase due to proximity
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:15 pm

Salos decides to follow up by summoning four daggers and sending them at the cat mommy.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:16 pm

Sieq gulped, thankful that Kila was interrupted before she managed to attend to him. He stayed close to her and attacked again, wanting to make mommy proud.... no, he wanted to beat her. That's right.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:29 pm

Handsign-auto
Blaze daggers-auto, 38, 86, 39 *three success*
straightforward striek-90*crit*
Target-2(salos)Mother's peck-47*fail*
Target-2(salos)Mother's smooch-73*fail*

The three fighters gave no opening as salos threw his daggers at the milf, striking her three times before she jumped away. She suddenly dashed in at Salos ready to put him in his place only to be met with a fist on her cheek as Sieq made another successful punch sending her to the side as she caught herself in a cartwheel and recovered. Lily however stayed to the back and made a handsign preparing herself to make a stronger attack on her mother.

Kila-38
Lily-23 Aroma-2
Salos-30 Aroma-1
Sieq-30 Aroma-3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:32 pm

"Still think we're not ready for Melinda?" Sieq taunted Kila, starting to grow confident as she had yet to land any attacks on any of them. He figure he could take a little heat in case the cat mommy started putting something together, so he tried roaring so he'd get the brunt of any teasing.

Dragon Roar
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:35 pm

"What's wrong? Didn't think I had some good magic?" he said, trying to bind her again.

(fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Throwing daggers-79 - 53 - 16 - 36 *2 successes*
fire bind-11 *Crit fail**Offbalance*
Dragon Roar-91*fail*
Target-2(salos)Sharing is caring-auto due to offbalance
Target-1(Lily)Mother's smooch-12

The teams bragging made Kila laugh which threw off Salos and sieq immensely as she walked up to Salos and grabbed him, pulling a bottle of perfume from between her breasts as she whispered in his ear "I can tell you love mommy's smell~ how about you wear it for her~" she sprayed her perfume onto Salos as she let him go only for two padded knives to hit her in the face from lily as two others flew at her the boys watched in amazment as the milf easily grabbed both from the air and set them down before dashing at Lily and making a full show of pulling her into a kiss as she let her fall to her knees from the intensity "I think my babies are getting a little to big for the pants~"

Kila-34
Lily-19 Aroma-3 attack down no crits!
Salos-28 Aroma-4 *Perfumed*
Sieq-30 Aroma-4
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 4:56 pm

"Damn it. I can't smell like a girl." he said, his face red from the sweet smell. He tried to focus his energy to provide a defensive buff for the team.

(FA: group Warm Ward)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Sieq shivered a bit seeing the teasing that Salos and Lily were getting, and he knew he wouldn't cope well on defense in either of their shoes. He gulped deeply and tried to pin Kila down with a series of strikes.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 9:43 pm

Quick jabs-91-37 *2 fails*
Group warm warding-13 *crit fail*
Improv combo-55 - 14 - 39 *1 success 2 fail*
Target-3(sieq)Adoring hug-12*success*
Target-2(salos)Matronly body-34*success*

Kila smirked as she looked at Salos complaining about how he smelt as she began to rub her own body catching the feminine boys eyes. "What's wrong smelling like mommy? is she not wonderful enough for you honey?" she asked as Salos found himself getting excited from watching her display. It was only interrupted as sieq suddenly kicked the milf in the side, sending her cartwheeling again. Upon recovery however she quickly dashed to sieq and...Hugged him, Pulling his face into her breasts as she softly pet his head and purred "There there baby, just relax for mommy and be her good boy~" she said before releasing the hug to leave sieq wanting more

Kila-33
Lily-19 Aroma-4 *attack down, no crits*
Salos-26 Aroma-7 *Perfumed*
Sieq-28 Aroma-6 *damage down*
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm

Sieq squeaked as Kila pulled him into her boobs, and he found himself nuzzling them on reflex as she pampered him. When she released him, he realized did want more, he already felt himself getting a boner from her scent and seduction. He went on the defensive again, too shy to actually attack her.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm

“I didn’t say that, but I also don’t need to smell like you either. It’s distracting.” he said, trying to calm down and focus. He summons a fireball and sends it at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Shadow fang-13*crit fail*
Fireball-82*success*
Dragon Barrier-95
Target-3(sieq) Mother's smooch-82*crit success*
Target-1(Lily) MOther's relentless love-12, 70,38, 91*3 success*

Sieq tried his best to make a barrier but he just could do it as the milf slowly walked up to him and set her finger on his chin, forcing him to make eye contact as she kissed him lovingly sending his head spinning. She broke the kiss with a loud Mwah but before she could do much more Salos had hit her in the side again with a fireball, sending the catwoman flying as she landed on her side. Lily decided now was her chance, she would hit her mother with another shadow fang... or so she though as her foot hit the padded ground and her mother pounced on her again "Such a bad girl~ time for mommy to teach you a lesson in being loving~" she said before loudly kissing Lily 3 times before lily was able to wiggle free, obviously out of breath and her face a deep crimson

Kila-31
Lily-10 Aroma-6*attack down, no crits*
Salos-26 Aroma-8*perfumed*
Sieq-25 Aroma-7*attack down, no crits*
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:00 pm

“Lay off my friend.” Salos said, getting fired up as he sent another arrow at the cat mommy.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:02 pm

Sieq just stumbled back in a daze, hearts filling up his vision after she gave him that big kiss. He definitely couldn't fight back like this... but he still tried to.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 6:41 am

Handsign-Auto
Blazing Bullseye-42*success*
Straightforward strike-39*fail*
Target-3(sieq)Sit with me-93*fail*
Target-3(sieq)Mother's peck-54*success*

Salos's yell was enough to make the milf look to him and smile "Aww she's your friend? That makes me so happy ot he..."Cut off by the sudden arrow hitting her as she rubbed her head "Oh yes the fight, apologies~" she said with a playful giggle before noticing sieq stumbling around as he threw a horrible punch at her. She laughed softly and gentle kissed his cheek "You are very cute honey~ you can surrender for mommy anytime~"

Kila-29*burn*
Lily-10 Aroma-7
Salos-26 Aroma-9*perfumed*
Sieq-22 Aroma-8*attack down no crits*
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:43 am

“What part of leave my friends along didn’t you get? That also means him as well.” he said sending more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:59 am

"I-i-i'm not cute... am I?" Sieq asked sheepishly as Kila's constantly sweet demeanor and teasing made it hard for him to find the strength to fight. It was like he never wanted to beat her to begin with.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:57 am

A cute pet's pet-7*crit fail*
Blaze daggers-42 - 56 - 34 - 12*4 successes*
Basic attack-17*crit fail*
Auto Trigger-Aroma booster
Target-3(sieq)Mother's relentless love-86 - 14 - 8 - 70 - 99 *4 success*

Lily rushed to her friends aid and tried to use her evil eye on her own mother, only for the milf to giggle as she watched Lily trip and knock herself and sieq off balance. As she moved to take advantage she suddenly took 4 flaming daggers. Causeing her to laugh "My my, you are all strong~ i suppose mommy will have to try a little harder~" she said before spraying herself with perfume as she softly mewled "Now lets see how well you all can stand when mommy has more then her natrual aroma~" before suddenly pouncing onto sieq. making a big show of kissing him for time, each with a loud MWAH as she purred and whispered "You are so cute~ I can't wait to make you mine~" Salos on the other hand was fully consumed by the perfume on him and in the room, he just couldn't do anything but stare at the beautiful milf, she was too perfect...

Kila-25 *Perfumed*
Lily-10 Aroma-8
Salos-26 Aroma-10!!! *Fascination*
Sieq-14 Aroma-10!!! *Fascination*
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Sieq laid on the floor stuck in a lustful haze, overwhelmingly aroused by Kila's perfume and kisses and body and everything.... he was too busy dreaming about her sexy body to worry about fighting for the moment.

Struggle, Dragon Claw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next