Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:45 am

Lily shuddered "T...that seems like a good deal" She said not fully realizing what she was meaning by it but fully welcoming being Allison's for the night
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:54 am

"This isn't Meg's place, it's a smaller cafe down the road~ Tara pulled a little trick~" Allison said before pulling Lily up and nestling her face into her bountiful tits, tightly covered by her office clothes. Then, she stood up and started walking her kitty home. "Let's go, cute kitty~" She cooed, knowing every second in contact with her body would arouse Lily further.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:04 am

Lily purred happily as she was walked with the office lady leaving a small note on the ground for sieq and salos telling them what she was told "I...I see, i guess it was good we trusted her so we could meet mistress Allison~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:12 am

With Salos in a bathroom and Sieq chatting with a punk, neither could see or stop Lily from getting swept away by her Mistress's dominant allure. "Fufufu~ You're right about that~" She agreed before suddenly pulling the catgirl into a big, deep kiss on the lips, blowing her mind with a direct taste and feel of her thick, pouty, perfect lips that had Lily's attention from the very start.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:41 am

(Ok, splitting up was bad.)

Salos came back, looking for his friends.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:43 am

Salos would find Lily's note on their table tell him about where Meg really was and how she got swept away, and well, Sieq wasn't at the table. Maybe he was at the jukebox still? Or that punk got to him. No note from Sieq.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:45 am

“God damn it.” he said, heading back to the jukebox to check for his friend.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:50 am

Nearby the jukebox, Sieq and the same metalhead punk were chatting each other up still, very calm and civil conversation despite how the young woman seemed like she could easily take Sieq on a ride if she wanted to. "Oh, hey, Salos. How did the search go? Vex here doesn't know anything about Meg." Sieq said.

"Yeah, I'm kinda new in town. Thought it'd be more hardcore." Vex added.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:55 am

Lily moaned into the kiss and purred happily as she went with the dominatrix, happy to be her kitty for the night especially after a kiss that good
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:56 am

“She is not here. Lily is gone. We need to get.” Salos said to him quietly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 10:59 am

Allison's home wasn't far away, and as soon as they were inside, the office worker put her pet onto her bed and started stripping down, starting with her top and freeing her huge tits from her uniform. But, she still had a pencil skirt, heels, and stockings covering her long, curvy legs.

Sieq seemed surprised. "What? Sorry, Vex, I gotta go." He told the punk before going with Salos.

"Alright, dude, rock on." She said while he went, not bothered by his departure but seemingly glad to have had that chat.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:02 am

Lily blushed deeply as she purred with excitment seeing the large breasts fall out using the time herself to strip herself down for her mistress of the night
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:08 am

“We need to try to find Lily before she ends up with something more than just a one night fling.” he said with a groan. “I don’t know if we could ask about this lady she left with. I will try to ask around. Please just keep an eye out if something happens and I will try to do the same on my end.” he suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:12 am

"Okay, well, let's ask a bartender, Salos, they're supposed to keep track of the customers." Sieq told him, and he immediately went to talk to the same busty barkeep from before.

"Oh, I saw, your cat friend looked like she was falling for one of our regulars. Are you worried about her? I can give you Allison's address if you want to be sure." She offered.

Meanwhile, Allison licked her perfect lips at the sight of the naked catgirl and went over to her, shoving her big tits into her face and holding her down with them. "Mmmm~ It's a crime that I have a body like mine and I don't get to rule over cute perverts more often."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:13 am

Lily purred happily as she softly kissed and licked the breasts that  where smothering her, this was paradise and for a whole night she could afford to relax. she thought as she peaked up through the breasts
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:17 am

“Yes please. We need to find our friend.” he said, trying not to look at the large tits around the bar as he remembered the drink from before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:21 am

"Sure thing." The bartender quickly handed them the address they needed, and Sieq took it and left the bar, figuring Salos would follow.

"Alright, so, just so we're clear, Lily is probably with a woman that seduced her right now. She might not want to come with us, and the temptress might not want to lose her prize." Sieq reminded Salos during the short walk to Allison's place.

The moment Lily peeked up from her mistress's boobs, she was met with another big kiss on the lips and plump thigh brushing between her legs as Allison used all of her body to ravish her pet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:24 am

Lily moaned loudly as she shuddered, happily kissing her mistress back while her tail softly wraps around the leg grinding against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:26 am

“Yeah. We may need to snap her back or get this lady to go find another pet for the evening.” he said as they headed towards the address.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:31 am

Allison was getting into the groove of making Lily feel like she was on cloud nine.... but then Sieq knocked on her front door. "What? Since when do I-..... I'm sorry, kitten, but I have to get that. You stay here and wait, okay?" The mistress office lady smooched her pet on the nose then got up and quickly threw her clothes back on and headed to open the door.

Sieq and Salos were greeted with the sight of a tall, curvy, sexy office lady wearing heels, stockings, a pencil skirt, and she was sporting some incredible tits and ass. Not to mention her lips that looked like they could Knockout either of the boys in one kiss. "What do you two want? I'm busy." She asked them, unamused.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:33 am

“We are looking for our friend. I don’t suppose you have seen her? Cute cat girl in a priestess outfit.” he said, focusing his power to try to see if he could sense his friend in her house.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:41 am

Allison then suddenly seemed a lot more interested in these two newcomers. "Oh? She's your friend? Well, she's currently staying here until morning. If you're so worried, maybe you two could stay here, too?" She offered them, confirming Lily was here while giving them both a wink. She noticed Sieq staring at her stockings and posed her legs a bit, leaving him stunned and speechless.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:51 am

“Is there any way to could take a rain check for her?” he said, trying not to look at her full chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 11:54 am

"Oh, but I've had such a long day at work~ I was really hoping for the chance to unwind with that cute catgirl~ She's also really happy with my company. Maybe.... I could make you two boys happy, too?" She suggested seductively, leaning forward and letting a single button of her top come undone to give Salos some cleavage to peek at. Allison kept Sieq under control by slowly rubbing her thighs together and posing her legs, letting him get mesmerized by her legwear..

If Lily tried to, she could possibly eavesdrop on this conversation.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 12:17 pm

“Ummmmmm.” Salos said, kinda freezing up. He was really torn against his desire to suck on her tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven   Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq, Salos, and Lily go to Lovehaven
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next