Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips' new partnership with Clips4Sale!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Upon Her Lips' new partnership with Clips4Sale! Empty
PostSubject: Upon Her Lips' new partnership with Clips4Sale!   Upon Her Lips' new partnership with Clips4Sale! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:04 am

Hey guys!

I'm happy to announce that Clips4Sale has reached out to me wanting to do a partnership with them! I created a new forum in the, "Original Content" section with the name, "Clips4Sale". I'll be posting there from time to time with new kissing content that I find there for you guys to check out and purchase if you are inclined to do so. Also, if you find any clips that you like from there and would like it to be promoted in that space, please PM Mkmd13 (since I never check the PMs on the Admin account lol) and I'll get it added in for you!

Thank you to everyone who has been here to help this forum grow to what it is now and if there any feedback or suggestions, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com

Upon Her Lips' new partnership with Clips4Sale!
Page 1 of 1