Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Goth Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos vs. Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:19 pm

Salos was staying in a town on the outskirts of Rollatia. While midara around here were normally friendly and easily blended in one had been causing trouble. Word was she was ambushing students at the local collage and leaving them dazed horny, and covered in black lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:32 pm

Salos started to walk around the college, trying to give off the look of a student to try to draw the assailant out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:37 pm

(Encounter -roll 34- Success)

Salos hadn't gotten far before a blonde bouncy cheerleader approached him. "Hi miss. Are you new? Wanna join the cheer squad?" She asked, excitedly bouncing on her heels in a way that causes her barely covered breasts to jiggle hypnotically.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:40 pm

“Ummm sorry miss, but I am a guy and I’m not looking to be a cheerleader.” he said, trying to hide his blush from her offer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 pm

"Aww. That's a shame. We could really use another member for the squad." She said, her full lips pouting in disappointment. The bad news didn't stop her endless seductive bounce and sway.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:51 pm

“I’m sure you will be able to find a new members, don’t give up. I’m sure a cutie girl like you can find someone.” he said, trying to cheer her up so maybe he could avoid any issues.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:54 pm

"Aw. Thank you." She said, giving him a big hug that unintentional buried his head in her breasts. She was unknowingly smothering Salos with her tits.

Salos: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Salos couldn’t help a moan as his face was smothered in her girls. “Ummmm your welcome.” he responded, muffled in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:01 pm

"So if you're not here to join the cheer squad why are you here?" He cheerleader asked, seemingly unperturbed by his lewd position as her tits continued to buffet and bully the pyromancer.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Salos managed to back up a little, out of the cheerleader’s bust. “Sorry about that, it was distracting in there. I’ll admit that too much time in there and I wouldn’t have been able to say no to joining you.” he admitted with a blush. “I came here following the rumors of people being ambushed and left with black lipstick marks.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:11 pm

"Oh yeah. That has been happening." The cheerleader noted. "Why not join? Can I do something to convince you?" She asked with innocent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:16 pm

“I don’t think I could at this moment until I get to the bottom of this. Maybe after that?” he said, hoping to get away before she tries to recruit him with more forceful methods. He hoped he could get off campus once he dealt with the midara before she found him again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:21 pm

(Negotiate -roll 22- Success)

"Ok. Good luck." The cheerleader said with a friendly wave, finally letting him go.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Salos took a deep breath as she walked away. “Note to self, deal with the trouble maker and get off campus before she finds me again. I don’t need to join another cheer squad. I still remember how to perform the cheers from my last squad.” he groaned to himself. He continued to try to find a clue about the black lipstick midara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:26 pm

(Encounter -roll 1- Crit Fail)

Salos wandered around for a bit, getting a lay of the land but seeing no sign of the woman with black lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 pm

“There has to be some sort of lead and not another midara trying to recruit me.” he groaned as he continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:33 pm

(Encounter -roll 22- Success)

As he checked out the businesses near the school Salos spotted a salon offering makeovers with a steep discount on lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:35 pm

Salos went near the Salon, hoping to see if he could find a clue.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:37 pm

A tall, busty, motherly midara was manning a table at the front. "Hello cutie. Looking for a makeover? A bit of blush would do wonders for you." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:41 pm

“I don’t think I would be good for a makeover. I was fallowing rumors about someone with black lipstick ambushing people. I don’t suppose you would have any information about that?” he asked, trying to keep the conversation off a makeover.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:42 pm

"We've been doing good business in lipstick, including black lipstick. So how about it, want a free sample?" The woman said, offering him a tube of girly pink lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:46 pm

“I don’t think I would look good with lipstick.” he said hesitantly. “Do you know who purchased the most black lipstick?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:49 pm

The woman thought for a moment. "There was this girl in a skull t-shirt that really showed off her boobs." The woman said, not sure if that's what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:51 pm

“Do you know where I can find this girl?” he asked, thinking this could be the target.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:55 pm

"Tell you what. How about you buy something and I'll tell you where I think she went. No extra charge." The midara business woman said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Goth Midara   Salos vs. Goth Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Goth Midara
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next