Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The School of Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. The School of Midara Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:09 pm

Salos had heard several rumors about a school that was home to different midaras in training. He had been offered a large amount of gold to find his way into the school and shut it down however he needed to. He got close to the metal gates and he could feel the love magic pouring out of the place. He could see the main entrance that many girls seemed to enter and leave from. What would he choose to do next?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:11 pm

He sneaks close to the main entrance, hoping to get closer without sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Thankfully, it appeared that Salos had entered the school just as classes were resuming, so there were very few girls wandering around. However, there were still a few, so if he wanted to remain inconspicuous, he would need to enter the school quickly. There was the front entrance that was relatively unguarded, but there was also an open window next to it that appeared to go into a classroom, although it was unknown if it was empty or not.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:19 pm

Salos decided to take his chance with the window, hoping he was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:30 pm

Unfortunately, Salos had failed to check out if the room was empty or not as he climbed in. He fell right into the classroom full of schoolgirls and a teacher. The chalkboard was full of images and notes about...pregnancy and having a daughter? 'Oh, why, hello there sweetie. Was our lecture about parenthood that good that you wanted to join in?' The teacher, a beautiful blonde woman who was clearly pregnant and exuded a motherly aura, said softly as she smiled at him, as did the room full of midara schoolgirls.

Salos: 30

Parenting Class: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:36 pm

“What’s going on here?” He asked, really confused.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:47 pm

'Does he really not know what this class is?' One of the girls whispered to another. 'Well, he fell in here, so he probably does. There's no way he doesn't.' Her friend whispered back. The pregnant teacher smiled at him. 'Oh, poor dear. My name is Ms. Aliza. I'm the teacher of this particular club, where we learn all about how to raise beautiful and healthy daughters. But of course, since you came in through the window, that means you wanted to learn more about it too, right? I admit, I've never taught a boy before, but you seem like you're eager to learn.' The woman said with an excited clap.

Salos: 30

Ms. Aliza: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:56 pm

“I can’t fight you. Your having a kid.” he said plainly, feeling awkward about possibly hurting a pregnant woman.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:07 pm

Turn Pass

Loving Embrace - 78

'Aww, poor dear. Fortunately for you, this isn't going to be a fight. I'll just show you how amazing being a parent can feel for the class to see. For example...' She said, walking up to Salos and wrapping him up in a giant hug. He could feel her motherly love flowing into him as she hugged and snuggled him, the class giggling at the mushy display.

Salos: 28, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Salos blushed as the teacher hugged him. He meekly tries to wiggle free of her hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:26 pm

Weak Struggle - 45, 48, 10

Loving Embrace - Continued

Salos tried to break free of her hug, but Ms. Aliza held on in her soft but firm embrace.

She kept hugging him, patting his head and humming a lullaby. 'See, dear? This is what being a parent is like. And by the time this class is over, you'll know all about it.' She whispered as the class continued to giggle at his situation, a few whispering comments about how great a mother he'll make.

Salos: 26, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:28 pm

“Let me go. This is embarrassing.” he said, trying to get away before she show him any other motherly activity.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:46 pm

Struggle - 90

Salos finally managed to struggle free, leaving the teacher pouting a bit.

'Aww, are you embarrassed dear? There's no need to be. We're all here for you and anyone else who wants to learn more about becoming a mother.' She said warmly.

Salos: 26

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 7:57 pm

“I don’t need any lessons on being a mommy. May I please be allowed to leave?” he asked trying to find an exit. He looked a little flustered.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Turn Pass

Fake Pregnancy - 10

Salos was a bit too flustered to move at the moment as he was unable to find an exit before she went up to him once again.

She went up to Salos and gave him a big kiss on the cheek that stunned him for a minute. 'There's no need to be shy, dear. We can all tell you want to join the club here. And if you want to join, we'll even give you the same gift we give to all our members...' She said, holding up a plastic, fake pregnancy belly. 'Here it is! It's all yours, so take good care of it, alright? How about we try it on you now?' She said with a soft giggle as she pulled out some glue and quickly yet firmly stuck the fake belly onto Salos, the sudden weight making him stumble.

Salos: 23, Disadvantage (Until Removed)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:25 pm

“What the hell is this?” he says, trying to keep himself steady.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:46 pm

Turn Pass

Milky Surprise - 66

Salos couldn't move an inch as he tried to keep himself still.

She smiled at him once again, enjoying watching him try and get used to the added weight. 'Feels odd, doesn't it dear? But you get used to it after a while. Now then class, let's get onto the next lesson: What it's like to feed your young daughter.' She announced the girls all taking notes. 'Let's have a volunteer. How about you?' She said, once again turning her attention to Salos. 'It's important to feed your baby girls with regular breastfeeding sessions. Now then dear, have a drink to show the class how it should look.' She said a little teasingly as she grabbed Salos and lifted her shirt up, revealing her large breasts. Not wasting any time, she shoved him face first into her nipple, making him suckle on her breast as the class was torn between giggling at how ridiculous it looked and taking ample notes.

Salos: 21, Bound, Disadvantage

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Salos couldn’t stop her as she feed him more of her milk, pacifying his struggles.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:05 pm

Turn Pass

Milky Surprise - Continued

Salos still couldn't move as he kept suckling.

'See, girls? Be sure to hold them at the correct position like this. Make sure to cradle your daughter's head in your hands and rock slowly back and forth, like this.' Ms. Aliza said, giving her class the lesson as she kept breastfeeding Salos, more of her warm milk starting to trickle into his mouth as she kept him nice and docile, using him as a prop for her classes.

Salos: 19, Bound, Disadvantage

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:11 pm

Salos’s face turned a little red as he w as being rocked back and forth as he was being fed. He couldn’t help but to listen to her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:31 pm

Turn Pass

Salos still couldn't move as he was smothered in milky bliss.

Ms. Aliza kept her lesson going. 'It's important to have a steady supply of milk for your baby. If your daughter wants more milk than you can give, or you're unable to breastfeed for some reason, bottles of milk specifically designed for infants can also work. I mean, at the rate our newest classmate is suckling, we might need one later.' She joked as she kept holding him still and rocking him back and forth.

Salos: 17, Bound, Disadvantage

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:32 pm

Salos was unsure if she was teaching him how to be a mom or a baby. He hoped there wouldn’t be any demo for this lesson. He tried to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:56 pm

Struggle - 78, 35

Salos tried to wiggle free, but the position she was holding him in made trying to wiggle free a daunting task, and another gulp of milk made him briefly forget about it.

She kept cradling him, humming quietly as she continued. 'Remember girls, confidence is key. Just go back and forth like this, maybe hum a gentle lullaby, and your daughter should settle down even if they're acting a bit moody. As long as you can convey the love you have, they'll know.' The teacher said, rubbing Salos' head affectionately as more milk streamed into his mouth.

Salos: 15, Bound, Disadvantage

Ms. Aliza
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 pm

Salos continued to try to struggle, but his attempts started to weaken as she continued to rock him. He started to partially feel like she did love him like a mommy and that was throwing him off.

(Half hearted struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:23 pm

Weak Struggle - 66, 23, 10

Salos still couldn't find the will to get away as she kept breastfeeding him.

Ms. Aliza giggled as she felt his struggles weakening a bit. 'Oh, class. I might need to hand off our newest classmate to someone else. If I didn't know any better, I might think that our newest girl might want to be a baby rather than a mother.' She said with a laugh. Several girls almost immediately raised their hands, eager for their turn to pamper Salos and turn him into their baby girl.

Salos: 13, Bound, Disadvantage

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The School of Midara   Salos vs. The School of Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The School of Midara
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next