Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Salos was wandering the city on his next contract to hunt a midara when he happened upon a town going through something that he hadn't really seen before. He arrived at night, yet the city was far from empty or dark. On the contrary, the town was bustling with people in all sort of exotic and festive outfits, from performers doing tricks to beautiful women in colorful outfits and an excess of makeup that winked at smiled at Salos as the pyromancer walked in. Stalls filled with food lined the streets, and there were performances of all kinds on the way to a large white and pink striped tent.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Salos headed towards the large tent, unsure what would await him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:13 pm

As he walked along, performers and clowns, strangly all female and quite beautiful, gave the pyromancer warm smiles as he walked past. One of the beautiful women creeped up behind him and blew into his ear, startling him. 'Liking the show, dear? There's lots to look at.' She said in a tour guide sort of voice as she bounced up and down excitedly, drawing his gaze to her bouncing breasts. 'Anything in particular you're interested in?' She said, her blue colored lips breaking into a smile as she got nice and close to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 pm

“I was just seeing what all the commotion was.” he said, blushing with how close she was.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 pm

The performer smiled at him, clearly getting a kick out of how much she was flustering poor Salos. She leaned in even closer, her large breasts pressing against his arm as she kept talking to him. 'Oh? And how do you like the carnival so far? Lots of fun, right? And you haven't even seen the best part.' She whispered into his ear seductively.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:41 pm

“And what is the best part?” he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:49 pm

The performer's smile widened even further as her eyes lit up with excitement. 'Oh, it's got to be Clara. She's the most popular act in our circus. Trust me, her show's absolutely amazing. Life changing, even.' The clown woman said, smirking at Salos. 'Trust me, give her show a watch, you won't forget it. Her next show should be pretty soon too. Just head inside the tent.' She said, giving him a sultry wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Salos decided to see what the fuss was about as he headed to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:33 pm

Of course, being the huge brightly colored tent it was, it didn't take long for Salos to get to the tent and make his way inside. The inside was pretty dark, but there were several glowing lights that seemed to point him to the right way to go. After a short walk, he found himself in a large dark room filled with people, with a large open space in the middle. Salos still couldn't see too well, but he managed to find himself a seat near the front between two beautiful women who both smiled at him as he sat down. A spotlight shone on the middle. It seemed that the show was set to begin soon.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:48 pm

“I have a feeling I may have just made a mistake.” he said to himself, having a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 8:57 pm

Regardless of the bad feeling he had, the show began nonetheless. 'Are you ready for my show, ladies and...gentleman?' A loud, feminine voice shouted that seemed to come from all around the place. The audience of women cheered as a girl erupted onto the stage from the ceiling as confetti flowed around her. The woman was beyond gorgeous, with the bright makeup and outfit she was wearing only adding to her appeal. She was wearing a pink and purple polkadotted top that didn't even attempt to hide her giant, bouncing breasts that were nothing short of amazing. Her pants were a similar color of alternating stripes that also showed off her large bubble butt that was just as big and luscious as her chest. Her sky blue hair went down to her shoulders. And finally, her whole face was covered in bright clown makeup, with a white face, bright blue eyeshadow, and glossy red lips that were spread in a wide smile. For a second, it almost seemed like her gaze lingered on Salos...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 pm

“So she is the star?” he said, thinking of a possibly plan to deal with her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Suddenly, the lights in the room turned on, and what Salos saw didn't even really surprise him. The pyromancer was the only guy in the large room, with every other audience member being a beautiful woman. It seemed that his fears had come true. 'Now, for my act today, I need a guest from the audience. Who will I pick... How about... You!' She said, pointing at him. The women next to him grabbed Salos and pushed him into the center of the room near the clown.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:40 pm

“I’d prefer not, but I don’t think your giving me much of a choice.” he said as he did a small spin, summoning flames that seemed to dance around him. If he was going to do this, then he might as well be flashy about it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:49 pm

The midara clapped, happy he was putting so much flair into it. 'Great! I think I like you already, cutie. Now, how about you show me what you can do and give the girls a show? I don't want you to give up before we get to the good parts.' She said with a giggle as several clownish assistants from the audience got up and ran off, clearly going to go get something as the busty clown winked at Salos, giving him the first move.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:28 pm

“Fine, but don’t feel bad when this goes wrong for you.” he says as he summons a bow of flames and aims.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 91

Pies for You - 46

Salos fired off a flaming arrow, but the clown girl easily dodged it as it sailed right past, barely missing an audience member.

The clownish assistants finally returned, but this time they were carrying a huge cart full of all sorts of strange things that Salos didn't really focus on. However, Clara seemed interested in it as she quickly dashed over to it. She went up to Salos with... a creamy pie? 'I don't think it's going to go wrong for me, cutie. After all, this is my performance. And it's really sweet!' She said with a chuckle as she smushed the pie right into Salos' face, splattering him with cream as the audience laughed. It was wet and messy, but strangely, the pyromancer couldn't help but enjoy it as a tingling sensation went through his body.

Salos: 27

Clara: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 pm

“Damn pies.” he said, whipping off his face. He summoned his bow again and aimed at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 20

Pies for Your Pants - 37

Salos fired off another arrow, but his rage made his aim slightly more accurate as this one was a direct hit, hitting the clown in the shoulder.

'Ahh! Such a naughty boy! I'll need to punish you for that!' She said with a slightly more devious grin as she patted at her clothes, trying to keep the fire to a minimum as she didn't pay him much mind for a minute.

Clara: 27, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:18 pm

“Let’s test your reflexes.” he says as he summons four daggers of pure fire and throws them in a very flashy display.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Blaze Daggers - 45, 10, 84, 68

Pies for Your Pants - 29

Salos fired off a round of blazing daggers, and the clown, who was already busy trying to put out her clothes, couldn't get out of the way as three of them hit their mark.

Clara let out a shriek as she was stung by the daggers, the crowd letting out a gasp and a set of boos against Salos for hurting their beloved performer. Clara managed to right herself and silence the crowd with a friendly wave. 'Oh, you've done it now cutie. I'm going to enjoy this.' She said deviously, more determined than ever to teach Salos a lesson.

Clara: 23, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:01 pm

“Sorry but this show is over.” he said, summoning his bow and aiming. “Bullseye” he said as he released the arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:12 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 93

Pies for Your Pants - 10

Salos fired off another flaming arrow, but the busty clown easily dodged it and ran in, intent on giving the pyromancer a bit of payback.

She ran in and stunned Salos with a quick kiss before going back to retrieve a couple more creamy pies. Before he knew what was happening, Clara dumped the pies right into his pants, filling them up with messy cream as the audience of women roared with laughter. 'Oh my. Is that a pie in your pants, or did you already spurt for me?' She said with a giggle as a echo of giggles surrounded them.

Salos: 25, Embarrassed 0/3

Clara: 22
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:02 pm

“Damn it. Shut up.” he says, shying back a little from the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:16 pm

Turn Pass

A Very Lovely Flower - 90

Salos was unable to move due to his embarrassment, still feeling the creamy pies in his pants.

Clara merely giggled at how clearly unprepared Salos was for something like this. 'Aww, what's the matter cutie? Feeling a little stressed? Here, have a whiff of my flower, it'll make you feel so much better...' She said as she leaned in, making him go face to face with a bright pink flower on her chest. Suddenly, a thick cloud of pink mist puffed out of it into the pyromancer's face, making him even hornier.

Salos: 23, Embarrassed 1/3, Charmed 0/2

Clara: 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Clara the Clown Midara
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next