Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara Empty
PostSubject: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:49 pm

Kong was wandering the world in his quest to better himself when he happened upon a town going through something that he hadn't really seen before. He arrived at night, yet the city was far from empty or dark. On the contrary, the town was bustling with people in all sort of exotic and festive outfits, from performers doing tricks to beautiful women in colorful outfits and an excess of makeup that winked at smiled at Kong as he walked in. Stalls filled with food lined the streets, and there were performances of all kinds on the way to a large white and pink striped tent. It was an interesting sight, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:58 pm

Kong looked around in awe as he traversed the small festival. His village only did big events like this once a year, so it surprised the man that he had managed to stumble upon something like this.

The martial artist had the sneaking suspicion that the beautiful women in make up were midara, but he didn't let that stop him from watching some of the performances they were putting on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:12 pm

One of the beautiful women creeped up behind Kong and blew into his ear, startling him. 'Liking the show, dear? There's lots to look at.' She said in a tour guide sort of voice as she bounced up and down excitedly, drawing his gaze to her bouncing breasts. 'There's jugglers throwing swords and anything else you can think of, our totally willing stuntsmen getting shot out of cannons, and of course, Clara the Clown, the real star of the show. Anything in particular you're interested in?' She said, her blue colored lips breaking into a smile as she got nice and close to the martial artist.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:25 pm

"Clara the Clown?" Kong asked with some interest in his voice as he tried to stand his ground against the woman invading his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:32 pm

'Oh, yes. She's the most popular act in our circus. Trust me, her show's absolutely amazing. Life changing, even.' The clown woman said, smirking at him. 'Trust me, give her show a watch, you won't forget it. Her next show should be pretty soon too. Just head inside the tent.' She said, at least a little careful not to push her luck against him as she gestured towards the tent. 'Have a good time, dear.' She said, blowing him a kiss as she walked away, her hips swaying with each step.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Kong nodded to himself as he watched her leave. He decided that he wanted to see this 'life changing' show for himself, and thus, headed for the tent.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:42 pm

Of course, being the huge brightly colored tent it was, it didn't take long for Kong to get to the tent and make his way inside. The inside was incredibly dark, but there were several glowing lights that seemed to point him towards a different part. After a short walk, he found himself in a large dark room filled with people, with a large open space in the middle. He couldn't see too well, but he managed to find himself a seat near the front between two beautiful women who both looked at him and smiled as he sat down. A spotlight shone on the middle. It seemed that the show was set to begin soon.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:46 pm

Kong took a deep breath as he tried not to think about the fact that he was sandwiched between a pair of lovely women. It did little to distract him and he hoped this supposed life changing show would be a better diversion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 11:58 pm

'Are you ready for my show, ladies and...gentleman?' A booming, feminine voice shouted that seemed to come from all around the room. The audience cheered as a woman erupted onto the stage from the ceiling as confetti and colored smoke flowed around her. The woman was beyond beautiful, with the bright makeup and outfit she was wearing only adding to her appeal. She was wearing a pink and purple polkadotted top that didn't even attempt to hide her giant, bouncing breasts that were nothing short of amazing. Her pants were a similar color of alternating stripes that also showed off her large bubble butt that was just as big and luscious as her chest. Her sky clue hair went down to her shoulders. And finally, her whole face was covered in bright clown makeup, with a white face, bright blue eyeshadow, and glossy red lips that were spread in a wide smile. She waved to the crowd. For a second, it almost seemed like her gaze lingered on Kong...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:02 am

Kong gulped nervously. He didn't miss how she said gentleman. He tried to keep his cool but it was looking more and more like he had walked into a midara trap.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:12 am

Suddenly, the lights in the room turned on, and what Kong saw surprised him. It turns out the sexy clown had a point about saying gentleman. Kong was the only guy in the large room, with every other audience member being a beautiful woman. It seemed that his fears had come true. 'Now, for my act today, I need a guest from the audience. Who will I pick... How about... You!' She said, pointing at Kong. The women next to him grabbed the martial artist and hurled him into the center of the room near the clown.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:19 am

The martial artist landed on his hand and sprung to his feet with a flip.

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?" Kong asked as he slipped into an evasive stance in preparation for what he was sure to come.

(Swallow Stance)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 2:10 pm

Swallow Stance - Auto

Pies for You - 71, 56

Kong slipped into a much more loose, evasive stance as he got into a fighting position.

The woman smiled, not taking the martial artist seriously as a threat yet. 'Sorry cutie, but this is a performance and you're my lucky guest! I'm Clara the Clown, and I'm the performer who's going to change your life!' She announced with a giggle as the crowd of midara cheered. Oddly enough, several clownish assistants starting bringing in all sorts of odd circus props and putting them into a corner of the middle part of the room. The martial artist didn't really pay too much attention to it for now.

Kong: 30, Swallow Stance 1/3

Clara: 30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:12 pm

"Change my life how, exactly?" Kong asked as he kept his attention on the busty clown.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Turn Skip

Blow Up Clothing - 50, 21

Kong kept his gaze squarely focused on the beautiful clown as he kept his movements loose and spry.

She merely smiled knowingly at him. 'Well, that's for me to know and you to quickly start to find out. Trust me cutie, by the time we're done here, you'll be begging to stay with me in your new life, and if you ask really nicely, I might just say yes.' She said, reaching out to him for a second, but of course the martial artist was much too fast.

Kong: 30, Swallow Stance 2/3

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:31 pm

"I don't think that's in either of our best interests." Kong said as he moved his collar to expose the mark branding him as property of the Queen of Amazon's.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Pass

Pies for You - 68, 90

Kong exposed his mark to the clown girl, but she didn't seem to care very much.

Clara simply laughed. 'Oh noes. You have a big scary kiss mark. Whatever will I do?' She hummed, not caring in the least about his protected status. She approached the cart full of odd things and came back carrying... a creamy pie? Before he could even attempt to figure out what it was used for, the clown midara quickly got right up in front of him and dunked the pie right into his face, covering it with sticky cream. The pie was delicious and felt warm and pleasant on his face as she backed away, the crowd giggling and pointing at him.

Kong: 27

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 6:52 pm

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Kong said as he wiped the pie from his face. His hand then started to glow and he tried to thrust it at his busty opponent.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Force Palm - 92

A Very Lovely Flower - 19

Kong slammed his glowing hand into the clown midara's stomach, sending her flying back a bit as the crowd gasped.

Clara quickly managed to right herself before giving a confident wave to the crowd to let them know she was okay. 'Oh, looks like you might have some fight in you after all, huh cutie? Just fine for me. It'll make this act a lot more fun.' She said with a seductive lick of her lips.

Kong: 27

Clara: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Kong did his best to ignore her taunting and the crowd and sent a ball of ki sailing at her.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 7:33 pm

Ki Shot - 78

Sticky, Sloppy Clown Kissies - 88

Kong fired off a ball of ki energy at the busty clown, which again managed to land, making her sweet smile turn to a scowl for a split second.

Clara got close to him as she puckered her lips at him. 'Now, how about we forget all about fighting for a sec while you give me a little smooch, okay cutie?' She said as her lips magically started to grow. In a few seconds, her lips went from big and plump to the size of her face. Kong was so stunned by the display that he wasn't able to get away before she gave him a huge, wet kiss that sent his head spinning, mixing the pie cream on his face with her sticky red lipstick. Her lips quickly shrunk back down to normal size as she broke into a wide grin as she watched Kong's mind wander off due to the force of the kiss.

Kong: 24, Stunned, Charmed

Clara: 24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Kong swayed unsteadily on his feet; his mind shorted out by the intensity of the the clown's kiss.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Stunned

Pies For Your Pants - 56

Kong swayed on his feet, unable to move for a minute.

Clara came in close with a rather smug grin. 'Looks like you're enjoying yourself cutie. Well don't worry, there's still plenty more to come. Like this...' She said, heading back to the cart with all the strange things and coming back with more pies, a creamy dessert in each hand. She walked up to Kong, her boobs jiggling with each step until she was right in front of him. With the smug grin still plastered on her face, she immediately shoved the pies into his pants, filling his pants and underwear with the creamy substance. The crowd of women roared in laughter as a pleasant feeling went through the martial artist's body as the excess of cream made him look ridiculous and embarrassing.

Kong: 21, Embarrassed 0/3

Clara: 24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 5:24 pm

The martial artist closed his eyes and tried to drown out the laughter of the audience.

(Peace and Tranquility)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 6:43 pm

Peace and Tranquility - 22

A Very Lovely Flower - 9

Kong closed his eyes and cleared his mind as the cream of the pies simply didn't register to him anymore.

Clara meanwhile took a step towards Kong, only to trip and fall on her face. Thankfully, she quickly got back to her feet and gave the crowd a confident smile, easing their fears as she faced the martial artist once again.

Kong: 21

Clara: 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara   Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong vs. Clara the Clown Midara
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next