Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:23 pm

The rogue took notice of the laundry room and gulped in anticipation, wondering if she'd be lucky enough to find any clothes worn by Maylene herself here. Although, from what she saw of the goons, it'd be no issue finding a batch of laundry that'd be able to make her weak and mindless. Case in point: those two cuties handling the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm

The rogue wasn't able to look away for long before her eyes returned to the mind numbing bounce of Maylene's cheeks. "How about you? Do you want a gift like I gave your friend?" The Queenpin chuckled, enjoying her birthday present to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:29 pm

"Of course, I'd love a gift from you, mistress!" The Rogue answered instantly as Maylene commanded her full attention again. Her head was so empty and horny staring at the boss's booty for so long, the Queenpin could hypnotize an ass fetish into each of them in seconds. Assuming she hadn't done that already leading them around like she was.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:34 pm

The Queenpin pressed her ass into the rogue's face. Take a deep breath. This is the scent of your mistress. The next time you smell it you'll immediately return to this place of horny, mindless submission." Maylene commanded, leaving a fun surprise for whenever the rogue would find her clothes amongst the laundry.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:37 pm

The thief raised her hands to sink them into her mistress's ass and breathed as deeply as she could. The unadulterated aroma of the Queenpin's hips invaded her nose and mind and instantly left her dazed and aroused. She was already severely hypnotized and entirely wrapped around her boss's finger, so if she so much as caught a whiff of a pair of Maylene's panties or stockings, she'd be done for.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:42 pm

"She's all yours girls. Have fun." Maylene told the goon and the maid. Teasing the rogue for a few seconds longer before swaying off and taking the equally entranced pyromancer with her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:44 pm

The Rogue fell back, propping herself up with her hands as she landed on her butt. She was able to rise from her trance now that Maylene had left, although some of the effects of her undeniable cheeks definitely lingered. The pyromancer followed his mistress like a good slave, and he'd soon be even more entranced than the thief thanks to spending more time under the Queenpin's spell.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 pm

"Well, well. What do we have here. A naughty adventure come to steal our laundry." The goon teased, walking over to the rogue with a basket full of dirty underwear, the maid followed closely behind with a basket of her own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:50 pm

The thief gulped as they approached, but then decided to lean into it a little. "Umm-y-yeah! I hear the girls here are super sexy, especially the boss. So, I figured I'd steal some of their underwear. To..... sell it to horny boys, of course." She took a faux fighting stance, but didn't exactly make a move.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:52 pm

"Well in that case I'll give you all the laundry you can handle." The goon teased back, dumping the entire basket onto the rogue. The thief was immediately inundated with stockings, panties and bras, the scent and feel of the many sexy women who worked her filling her senses. But none of them smelled of her mistress just yet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:55 pm

The thief whined as the clothing covered her and flooded her senses. But, through intense effort, she didn't let herself collapse into the pile of clothes that smelled so good and felt so soft. Already, her reactions were like those of the supposed 'horny boys' she said she'd give the underwear she stole to.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:59 pm

"What? Is this too much for you?" The goon teased beginning to tie up the rogue's arms and legs with stockings, taking the opportunity to grope her tits and thighs as she had a bit of fun with the thief. Every movement the rogue made caused her to experience more of the smooth laundry that surrounded her.

Last edited by Present on Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:02 pm

"N-no! It's not too much! I'm.... just having an off-day." The thief lied as she made next to no effort to prevent herself from getting tied up in lewd laundry. Between that and the groping, she let out a moan and couldn't stay standing, so she fell down into the pile of laundry that was dumped on her. Even now, she made a token effort to struggle and resist.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:06 pm

Once the goon had finished tying up the thief with several panties, stockings and bras she sat down behind the rogue, massaging and teasing her breasts as she kissed along her neck. "Sure you are. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you into my devoted laundry slave." The goon chuckled between kisses. As they spoke the maid approached with a single pair of panties, and the Rogue could tell from all the way over here that they were Maylene's.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:09 pm

The thief was now so tied up she couldn't move at all. Despite her squirming and gasping, the goon was free to do whatever she liked to the Rogue and she'd just have to accept it. The intruder tried to come up with a reason for her to let her go until she saw her mistress's panties. The maid could tell from her expression that she was aware of the danger. The thief said the only thing she could think of in that moment. "I want to be a devoted laundry slave and spend my days being teased into climax here!" She blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:14 pm

"That's what I thought." The goon chuckled, rewarding the thief's honesty by teasing each of her nipples as the maid leaned down and placed the panties over her mouth. Her mistress's scent instantly flooded the rogue's nose and mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:18 pm

The thief happily accepted being allowed to sniff Maylene's panties, and any semblance of resistance in her was gone as soon as she savored her lady's scent. She'd be rendered a good and mindless plaything for the laundry ladies now, but she had one last request. "Please gag me with them." She begged the maid before becoming so horny she could only speak in moans or when prompted by those dominating her.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:23 pm

The maid nodded dutifully before stuffing the fragrant panties into her mouth. "Take a deep breath. I want to see you all horny and obedient." The goon whispered in her ear as her hands continued to tease the rogue's body, one playing with her breasts as the other brushed against her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:24 pm

The Rogue needily sucked on Maylene's underwear and breathed as deeply as she could, falling even deeper into trance with every breath she took now. She started quivering and trembling in response to the goon's teasing, getting broken down into horny putty for them to use as the please.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:29 pm

The goon took this as her cue to start openly fingering the rogue with. Going slow and steady to keep her on edge. "This is our maid Wilma." She whispered in the thief's ear, prompting the maid to give a polite curtsy that showed off her thick thighs and the slightest hint of her panties. "You find her incredibly attractive, but what about her do you find most attractive." The good said, mixing together a question and a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:33 pm

The thief sighed like a slut once the goon started targeting her pussy, she was already getting very wet. "Wilma's so cute, especially her lips. They look like they'd feel so good to kiss. I wonder how her lipstick tastes, or if she'd grind her thigh between my legs as we made out." The Rogue said through her trance, openly stating the fantasies she was having about the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:37 pm

"Focus on those fantasies. You want her to dominate you sooo badly. But she's a little shy. You'll have to really be your most submissive, seductive self in order to convince her to smooch you senseless." The goon whispered in her ear as her fingered pushed the rogue to a climax. Working to set up some fun for her friend the maid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:39 pm

"I want her to dominate me so badly. I love her lips and her thighs, I need a kiss from her. I'll be the most sensual slut I can be to encourage her to take me." The Rogue said, her eyes never leaving her newfound crush as she reached a climax and stained the goon's finger in her juices.
Back to top Go down
Present

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:41 pm

"Now I'm going to untie you. But I promise you'll get to drown in laundry again as soon as you to have had your fun." The goon said, releasing the rogue from her binds and giving her an encouraging kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:43 pm

"Thank you." The thief said as she was freed from her bindings. Then, she shyly approached Wilma and was already feeling submissive. Unable to look anywhere except the floor or her lips. "Hey, has anyone ever told you you're super cute?" She asked the maid, staring at her painted pucker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq at the Arcade   Sieq at the Arcade Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq at the Arcade
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next