Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:13 pm

Old Reliable (96) Crit Success

When Test raised his weapon again, he figured that Mizu was going to try dancing out of the way again. So, he changed his aim just enough to account for that, and he ended up scoring his first hit! Right against the Kitsune's plump ass, too.

Test: 19 Willpower, 3.5 Slippery
Mizu: 28 Stamina, White Soap
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:23 pm

"Gotcha." He thought. Having finally figured out how to account for Mizu's constant dancing. Of course, he'd still need to account for how overwhelmingly attractive she was if he was going to win this one.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:33 pm

Old Reliable (9) Crit Fail
Spongy Paradise (Auto)

Mizu winced from the hit and swayed the other way, and that led Test to shift his own weight the same way. But, when he did, his footing was lost to him slipping on some stray soap on the ground, and he ended up collapsing forward! He may have expected for his face to meet the floor, but...

"Caught ya~! You okay?" Mizu asked, and the next thing Test knew, his face was buried in her huge, soft, soap-slicked breasts and the rest of him was cradled in her arms and tails. A big, warm hug from the playful and affectionate Kitsune to save him from his fall.... but she wasn't letting go even after he was good and caught.

Test: 16 Willpower, 0 Slippery, Bound, 1 Paradise
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:42 pm

"I'm alright." Test assured her, his words muffled by her boobs. The adventurer gave her a thumbs up as he made an effort to get to his feet. But it was hard to move when he was so warm and comfortable in Mizu's arms.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:45 pm

Struggle (22,73) Fail

"Good!... Here, is it alright if I give you a hug, Test? Some say I give the best hugs~" Mizu cooed as she tightened her grip on him, pushing her tits into his face and gradually squeezing and rolling them all over, overwhelming all his senses with their perfect touch and sweet-scented lotion.

Test: 13 Willpower, 0 Slippery, Bound, 2 Paradise
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:02 pm

"Yeah. That's fine. I love hugs." Test said absentmindedly. Returning the hug as he relaxed against Mizu's full breasts. What had they been doing? Oh well, it could wait till after the hug.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:07 pm

Struggle (68,90) Success

Oh, right, they were sparring! Test, reluctantly, removed himself from Mizu's hug. And while he sadly had to part himself from her huge, pillowy boobs, he could at least relish the sensation of their lotion and scent clinging to him. "I love hugs, too~ Especially when they're with cuties who nuzzle my boobs~" Mizu told him with a welcoming wink.

Test: 13 Willpower, 0 Slippery, 2 Paradise
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:14 pm

"Guilty as charged." Test admitted. His face going red again as he admitted just how much of a boob lover he was.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:21 pm

Moment of Respite (3) Heal 3
Immovable Film (4) Crit Success

Test closed his eyes and concentrated, and when they opened again, he saw Mizu leaning forward towards him. Leaning enough to let him see alllll of her cleavage in her sexy kimono, as well as the glistening sheen of lotion covering her sinfully soft girls. While he was distracted by the show, she blew him a kiss that sent a wave of bubbles at him, covering him in slippery suds from the neck down.

Test: 16 Willpower, 1 Slippery, Bound, 1 Paradise
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 9:57 pm

With how enraptured he was by the sight of her girls it took Test several seconds to even realize he was trapped. Normally a layer of bubbles would prove no issue, but these were no ordinary bubbles. Test tried to push free of the fragrant and surprisingly strong wrapping.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 10:02 pm

Struggle (81) Fail
Glistening Spectacle (41) Fail

"Fufu, don't struggle too hard, Test~ How about this? Take a deep breath~ In.... and out...." Mizu cooed in a tone that was almost hypnotic as she breathed in and out herself. "In... and out.... relax~ It's alright~" She purred, hoping to tease his guard down even more.

Test: 16 Willpower, 2 Slippery, Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 11:38 pm

It was hard for Test not to obey her soothing words. Taking deep breaths in time with her words as his struggles slowed till he was hardly struggling at all. It was easy to listen to Mizu's relaxing tone and let his worries fade.

Very Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 11:59 pm

Very Weak Struggle (15,51,73) Fail
Sheening Spectacle: Modified (96) Crit Success

By this point, Mizu could tell what Test was into. He loooooved it when a pretty lady took control. Luckily for him, she wasn't a stranger to the kind of pleasure he sought. "That's it, Test, my darling~ Breathe nice and slowly.... in~... and out~" Mizu whispered to him, leaning towards him with her bust just a foot from his face, slowly rising and falling with her own breathing.

Test: 16 Willpower, 3 Slippery, Bound, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:09 am

Mizu had cracked the code of how to best seduce Test. With her bosom gently rising and falling before his eyes he found it impossible to do anything but breath in time with the seductive dancer and let his body relax. His struggles ceasing entirely as he took deep, calming breaths. His eyes growing glazed and his thoughts growing foggy every time Mizu's full chest went up and down before his eyes.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:14 am

"Thaaaat's it, my darling, Test~ keep breathing iiiiin and oooout.... just like that~ Enjoy how good it feels, how nice the show is, and how relaxed and horny you are for me~" Mizu instructed, sending Test hurtling down a spiral of intensely erotic hypnosis as she shrugged her shoulders a bit. Her kimono just barely hanging on to her heavenly chest and concealing their full glory. "Your mind is starting to fill with naughty, dirty thoughts of me~ Each breath you take is another lewd fantasy you want me to fulfill for you~"

Test: 12 Willpower, 4 Slippery, Bound, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:22 am

Test would have been helplessly horny and filled with fantasies of Mizu regardless of what she did. But with her seductive words filling his increasingly empty head his lust for her went into overdrive, all his remaining brainpower becoming dedicated to elaborate fantasies of her seducing and entrancing him.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:26 am

"Good boy~ You're such a sweetie, Test~ So good at listening and relaxing~ Breathing in and out~" Mizu whispered in his ear as she ran a finger underneath the hem of her kimono, making it clear she was just one pull away from flashing Test with her heart-stopping breasts. "But... you're so full of dirty, needy fantasies~ You'll need my help to clean them all up~ so, when you see my naked boobs, I need you to tell me all about your dirty thoughts so I can 'clean' them, okay?" She asked him, implanting her commands into his submissive mind to guarantee he'd spend the rest of his time with her enjoying himself.

Test: 6 Willpower, 5 Slippery, Bound, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:29 am

"Yes mistress." Test moaned, already rock hard and brimming with lust as he prepared to let all his fantasies come spilling out. With Mizu's hypnotic titty tease having brought him to the edge it would be impossible for him to hold them back.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:32 am

"Good boy... but you can call me Mizu... unless you really like calling me mistress~" The Kitsune broke character for a moment as she broke into a fit of playful giggles. But, before she could lose her hold over Test, she completely shrugged off her kimono, leaving her full figure completely bare for him and dangling her bountiful bosom before his eyes. The finale of a sublime seduction that left Test within an inch of a climax and relieved of his resistance.

Test: 1 Willpower, 5 Slippery, Bound, Hypnotized, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:37 am

Test's jaw dropped, and his thoughts went blank at the sight of Mizu's naked girls, after so much hypnotic teasing the sight of her perfect girls was enough to push him over the edge into a powerful orgasm. But he was soon able to speak again, if only to follow her commands. "I keep fantasizing about you entrancing me with your tits and hips, giving me a slow, teasing footjob with your feet, and making me a smitten slave to elegant kitsune's." Test admitted. They weren't new fantasies by any means, but with what a skilled tease and seductress Mizu was Test couldn't possibly complain.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:42 am

Mizu was impressed, she thought she would have left Test right on the brink, but he went over the edge as soon as he saw her tits. She must've underestimated his addiction to breasts, what a pleasant surprise~ "Oh, do you, now? My, my, you must be staring at me quite a lot to get fantasies like those in your cute little head~" Mizu teased before subtly releasing the bubble prison around Test.

Then, she turned on a heel and slowly strolled to her bed, making sure each step sent her wide hips and plump ass swinging wide before she turned again and sat down, making her boobs jiggle up and down. She crossed her legs and wiggled her toes at Test, beckoning him. "Would you mind if I brought those fantasies to life for you, my darling~?"
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:46 am

"I wouldn't mind at all." Test replied, his excitement plain to see as he shook off the bubbles and gleefully approached the kitsune dancer. The adventurer couldn't keep his eyes offer, his gaze roaming every part of her detectible curves as she strutted her stuff.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:49 am

Mizu chuckled and idly rocked her breasts from side to side while continuing to wiggle her toes for him. "Good~ Then, down on your knees, and I'll do my best to give you a slow~ teasing~ footjob.... unless you want my to enthrall you with my curves first~" She told him, knowing that whichever way they did this, she'd have him orgasming for her until he was spent.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:55 am

"As you wish." Test eagerly replied, his submissiveness on full display as he took off his pants and got on his knees. His penis already erect at the mere prospect of more of Mizu's seduction. The kitsune dancer could start with whatever fantasy she wanted, Test would be in position and eagerly waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:59 am

Mizu brought her feet closer to his crotch, coming within an inch of his manhood with her soles until... they changed course and went up to his face. They tilted his chin up so that he was looking at her naked breasts, still idly shaking and jiggling back and forth. "You can stare at my breasts while I perform a little 'dance' for you. Doesn't that sound fun?" Mizu giggled before gently pressing both soles against Test's shaft and slowly stroking up and down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next