Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 10:39 pm

"Yes. I did." Test and the Cleric admitted with a blush. The Rogue also enjoyed it, but she wasn't admitting to anything right now. "I still don't believe really entranced us." She muttered to herself, not letting it go. Finding it easier to believe that her teammates were just horny and easy to manipulate rather than they had been hypnotized without realizing it. "Before we go find more big titted seductresses to submit to is there somewhere we can get something to eat." Test asked, trying to break the ice with a small joke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 10:43 pm

"Oooh, there's a really good Cafe here. You guys will love it, and the waitresses are the cutest. Come on." Buhn said, not challenging the Rogue's assertion. It was okay, whether she admitted it or not, she had enjoyed herself. And... she had more fun to come if she remembered her little promise. The bunny girl started hopping down the road towards the Cafe she mentioned, humming to herself the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 10:47 pm

The party followed her. Still trying to wrap their heads around the revelation that Buhn had been expertly manipulating them. For Test the revelation that the bunny girl was an able mesmerist only heightened the temptation to ogle him. It wasn't long before his curiosity got the best of him. "So. How did you entrance me the first time?" He asked, feeling like he just had to know.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:01 pm

Buhn giggled and answered his question honestly. "Before we made it to my house, you were watching my hips sway as I walk, and you let your mind get all weak and horny for me~" She told him, playfully booping his nose. "But, the real fun didn't start until we were alone in your room... and then were with the Rogue in her room."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:02 pm

"How did you do it once we were in my room." Test asked, his voice a bit quieter and a blush coming to his cheeks as just talking about it turned him on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:07 pm

Buhn presented Test with her pocket watch, dangling it from a finger and swaying it before his eyes. "Like this. Even with something as innocuous as my pocket watch... you got so cute and submissive, and you were sooooo receptive~ It's not often I find a boy who is just wanting to get hypnotized like you are." She told him with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 pm

"Yeah... That, um, sounds like me." Test admitted, his blush deepening as he spoke. He would be the first to admit it, he was extremely susceptible to hypnosis. He just couldn't help it, he loved being entranced by sexy midara too much to secretly resist. Even now his eyes were following the watch as he not so secretly longed to be mesmerized again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:31 pm

"It's like you and I are a perfect match. I love hypnotizing, you love being hypnotized~" Buhn whispered, swaying her watch before his eyes and drawing him a little bit deeper before pulling her trinket away, letting Test escape the trance. "If any of you want to be hypnotized, just ask, I'll have you under my spell in a jiffy~ I can even do suggestions and triggers if you want to get really fun." She left the offer open to all of them, smiling knowingly at the trio.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:36 pm

Test was so, so tempted to take her up on that offer, but not here, not in front of his teammates. The Cleric couldn't help but glance at the watch and wonder if it really was that easy to fall into a trance. The Rogue thought they were both being idiots by believing the bunny girl's claims of hypnotic prowess. "Fine. If you're so good at it why don't you go ahead and hypnotize me right now!" She said, putting a hand on her hips and daring Buhn to try it right here and now. She was going to settle this nonsense once and for all by showing the bunny girl hypnotist she wasn't so gullible.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:43 pm

Buhn gave Rogue a grin, a grin more malicious and mischievous than any she had revealed so far. She sat up on a bench and gestured for the Rogue to sit beside her as she dangled a pocket watch from her finger, crossed her legs and wiggled her feet, and gave her lips a little pop. Like a doctor telling their patient to take a seat so they could get to work.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:50 pm

The Rogue marched over and took a seat. Making a point of ignoring the bunny girl's teasing gestures. She was going to keep her gaze straight and her wits about her in order to really prove her point. "Go ahead. Do it." She demanded, ready to get his over with.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:59 pm

"On it." Buhn assured her, raising a pocket watch before the Rogue's eyes, stretching her legs and giving her lips a cute pout, doing her best to catch her gaze. "So, what's the matter? You seem a little uptight. Are you sad about there not being a lot of treasure here like you thought there might?" She asked, hoping to open the Rogue up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:04 am

"No. I'm upset that you keep saying you hypnotized us all when it obviously didn't happen." The Rogue replied, a hint of frustration in her voice. She kept her eyes on the watch. She was determined to force Buhn to do this with only her watch, just like she said she did to Test. She wasn't going to let the bunny girl get away with using any of her seductive midara wiles to weaken her will.

Test and the Cleric watched from nearby, surprised by just how worked up the Rogue had gotten over all this. Test, like the true hypnoslut he was, was soon following the watch with his eye. The Cleric's own gaze would often shift to the time piece as her curiosity got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:10 am

"But, I promise you, I did indeed hypnotize all of you. Including you, my dear Rogue. Do you not remember me nearly drawing you in with Rauna's breasts? Or... all the encouragement I gave you at the fountain?" Buhn asked as she silently accepted the challenge, settling her legs so they wouldn't draw any attention away from her swaying, shining, golden pocket watch. "How about... you stare at my pocket watch... relax... and let those memories come back to you~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:18 am

"You didn't hypnotize me... We... Just talked. Yeah. We just talked a bit." The Rogue said as she kept her eyes on the swinging watch and did her best to recall. Buhn's soothing voice and swinging watch were so distracting. They were almost making it hard to think. Sure Rauna's tits had been big and sexy, especially when they were bouncing and swaying in Buhn's hands. And sure, they'd had a nice, relaxed conversation while watching Dasa toy with the Cleric, but that didn't mean that she'd been hypnotized. Only that Buhn was seductive and easy to talk to. It didn't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:23 am

"Mhmm, we just.... talked~ You were so attentive and listened to my voice as I talked to you about so many things~" Buhn whispered, her voice gradually getting more sultry and melodic as her words began shifting into the Rogue's ears despite her supposed resistance. Her watch went back and forth, back and forth, the light shimmering on its shiny gold... "I talked to you about how perfect Rauna's tits were and showed you how soft they were, I'm surprised none of you gave her a shot~ I talked to you about how much you wanted to be a test subject for Ia~ and I know you all loved getting pampered by her. I talked to you about being hypnotized by so many cute Midara here... but wanna remember the most fun thing I talked to you about?" Buhn cooed, breaking the Rogue down little by little.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:29 am

"You didn't." The Rogue began to say, planning to object to the claim that they'd talked about being hypnotized by the local midara when the final sentence redirected her focus. "We talked about how sexy my legs and feet are." The Rogue admitted. All three party members were thinking about when Buhn had talked about Rauna's tits and Ia's charms and how sexy and tempting her words and intonation had been. All three of them were also staring at the shiny pocket watch as it swung back and forth while listening to each sultry word the bunny girl spoke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:37 am

"That's right... you loved it when I talked about how sexy or charming or bewitching a sexy Midara was. You loved it when I talked and made you all a bit more willful and submissive to those charming beauties." Buhn said, noticing that she had all three of them staring now. Ohhh~ they were done for now~ She wouldn't do a thing to affect them when they challenged Mars, but everything else was fair game. "And, you're right. I talked to you about how hot your legs and feet are... and more importantly, I talked to you about how much fun it would be to dominate your cute party members and make them your horny footslaves." Buhn reminded the Rogue, bringing all those naughty fantasies and suggestions back to the fore.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:46 am

"Loved it when you talked." Test and the Cleric muttered to themselves as they absorbed her words. "Yes. You did." The Rogue admitted, her cheeks reddening as she said it out loud. She hadn't intended for the others to find out about that. But right now watching Buhn's shiny watch and answering her questions was the simplest thing in the world. Not getting hypnotized was easy. Once again she and Buhn were just having a little chat, and there was nothing strange about that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:51 am

"I did... didn't you enjoy that? Hearing me encourage you to show off your smoking hot legs to your cute, pervy friends? You sounded so confident, and I know you were eager to test it yourself." Buhn asked, easing up on the use of her trigger word but still maintaining her fully hypnotic voice and slowly swaying her pocket watch before the Rogue's eyes. "Can I ask you a question, babe? First... breathe in, then breathe out... relax a little.... and now... tell me: Have you had any other fantasies since coming here? Any I don't know about?" She projected her voice a little so all of her adoring thralls could heat her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 am

"Yes. I enjoyed it." The Rogue replied, sounding a bit more confident now. She breathed in and out, and let herself relax. Nothing was wrong, she and Buhn were just having a friendly conversation while she watched the bunny girl's pretty watch sway. It really was easy to follow, maybe Buhn wasn't kidding about mesmerizing Test with it after all. "I want to tease my companions with my legs and leave them gasping and moaning for my cut sexy feet. I also fantasized about you teasing me with your own sexy soles." The Rogue admitted, laying her fantasies bare. "I want you to hypnotize me again and again. Exploring all the different ways a confident bunny girl like you can send me sinking into a trance. I also fantasized about witnessing you hypnotizing my companions and other midara and seeing what you do to them and what you have them do to me." Test said, unable to hide any of his desires from the mesmerizing bunny girl. "After meeting Ia I fantasized about having the others suckle at and worship my tits as my adoring boob-slaves. I also want to explore hypnosis some more. You make it sound so nice." The Cleric sighed, a faraway look in her eye as she replied on autopilot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 1:10 am

Now that she had all of their fantasies said aloud, Buhn now had the noble duty of fulfilling each and every one of them. And, as she expected with a group of cuties like these, they had such vivid and naughty fantasies. It'd take some doing, but doubtless, the juice would be worth the squeeze. Well, she was already fulfilling Test's fantasies right now, both entrancing him and hypnotizing his friends and having them take care of him as well. So, she could focus on the Rogue and the Cleric, now. "I'm sure you all loved that, talking with me about your fantasies... and then listening to me talking to you about how we can satisfy alllll of those needs and wants." Buhn told them, and then she shifted herself a little bit, letting each of them see her cute, dainty feet and swaying watch at the same time.

"You're all hypnotized by me, and it feels so good~ I can't fulfill all your fantasies at the same time... but I'll get to all of you in time, I promise. For now... just listen to my voice, focus on the pleasure, and let yourself be open to feeling even better." She instructed them all, silently strategizing about how best to go about this.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:51 pm

"Love talking with you. Love listening to you talk." The trio agreed, it was so nice to listen to Buhn talk, her voice was so melodious and relaxing. The Rogue's brow ruffled slightly at the second assertion. Wasn't the whole point of this exercise to not get hypnotized. But then the bunny girl's shiny, eye-catching watch swung before her eyes and she completely lost track of what she's been thinking about. "We're all hypnotized by you, and it feels so good." She repeated alongside the others as they focused on the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 2:52 pm

"Good... when I snap my fingers... you'll all wake back up... fully aware that I just hypnotized all of you, and aware of how much you liked it. And... you won't miss the chance to live out those fantasies of yours when you see it, either." Buhn concluded, swaying her watch for them a while longer, back and forth and back and forth and then... snap.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 3:18 pm

The three jolted awake. Well there was no denying it now, she'd definitely hypnotized them. All three of them reacted a little differently, with Test blushing slightly from arousal, the Cleric looking down at her feet as she processed her surprise, and the Rogue going a deep red from the embarrassment of having lost. "Ok. So you hypnotized me. Fine. That doesn't make you all that." She grumbled, a sore loser, as she averted her gaze in embarrassment. She'd lost focus for one second and look what had happened. The agile thief promised herself she wouldn't be so easily entranced again, a promise she was unlikely to keep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next