Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 3:29 pm

Buhn giggled and winked at the Rogue. "Like I said, I'll hypnotize any of you whenever you're in the mood. And... I'm not all that, all that are the absolute goddesses around here like Mars and Rauna and Ia. But, I like to think I can help the adventurers enjoy their time around the gorgeous ladies here and with each other... except for Mars, she needs no help." The bunny girl said, hoping to get the Rogue to ease up by softly agreeing with her assessment, even if she was only making it out of a slight level of frustration.

But, Buhn understood that feeling of being a sore loser sometimes. It was natural, no one actually liked losing... usually. For the moment, the hypnotist kept an eye on each of them. She knew that deep down, the Rogue and the Cleric wanted to seduce each other, she just had to find a chance to facilitate them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 3:58 pm

The Rogue calmed down a little once the initial feeling of embarrassment had passed. She wasn't angry, but her ego was a bit bruised. "Yeah. They seem pretty capable, and very hot." She admitted, not yet going so far as to complement Buhn, but extending her an olive leaf of agreement. "No need to be such a spoilsport. I thought it was plenty impressive." Test interjected, recognizing that the Rogue was being unreasonably disagreeable and coming to Buhn's defense. "Whatever. She proved her point. Let's just move on." The Rogue muttered, looking to move the subject away from her metaphorical defeat. "Your voice is really soothing." The Cleric quietly told the bunny girl as they got ready to continue. The shy holy caster still processing her own feelings about how good it had felt to be entranced.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 4:10 pm

"Very capable and very hot, I'd agree, I think you guys are going to love challenging Mars~" Buhn promised them as she resumed leading them to her favorite place fo eat in the whole village, the Cafe. She also didn't dwell on the defeat of the Rogue, and she knew that soon enough, she'd have a couple of her own victories to revel in..There was still a bit of a walk before them, and Buhn's floppy ear wiggled from the Cleric's comment.

"Thank you, I try really hard to make my hypnosis as fun as it can be. But... I think you're pretty soothing, too. You're so warm and pretty, and your voice is so soft. I'm sure you'll be an excellent priestess when the church wisens up and gives you a promotion." Buhn complimented her back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:08 pm

The Cleric went beet red at the complement. "T-thank y-you." She stammered, unsure how to handle a complement from the mesmerizing bunny girl. "So when you're trying to, um, sooth someone. How do you do it?" The Cleric hesitantly asked. She saw how Buhn was able to help people feel calm and relaxed, and wanted to be able to do the same. The idea of helping her compatriots feel calm and relaxed held special appeal at the moment. For some reason she kept picturing then resting there heads against her pillowy chest as she pampered and soothed them, but she did her best to ignore those thoughts.

"What is up with you?" Test whispered to the Rogue. "Oh so I'm just supposed to be fine with her messing with our minds!" The thief shot back. "She doesn't mean any harm. She's just having fun. It's what midara do. Would you have preferred she just attacked us the moment we came in?" The adventurer argued. "Maybe! At least then there wouldn't have been any surprises." His compatriot grumbled. "Look, just behave yourself. We're not looking to make any enemies." He chastised her. "Whatever. You're just saying that cause you fell first." The Rogue replied, brushing off his comment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:13 pm

Buhn's tall, floppy ears picked up hints of Test's chat with the Rogue, but she couldn't make out details due to them keeping their voices down. She had to guess it was about the Rogue's attitude. That didn't worry the hypnotist, she knew the Rogue didn't mean badly, she just had a bit of a spiny shell to get herself out of.

For now, she answered the Cleric's question. "I do a lot of things at once, but it's all about focus. I have them focus on me, focus on my voice and my pocket watch... or something else to catch their eye. Sometimes I even give them something to feel to help them focus. Then, once they focus on me, I take it sloooow and steady, nice and easy, and little by little, I get them all relaxed and open for me. If you want my advice, use your voice and your breasts, they certainly make me want to relax~" Buhn explained. "And... I think the Rogue isn't feeling good about me hypnotizing her... she might be in need of a little soothing, but she won't accept it from me." She pouted, finding what she thought was a perfect angle to get the Cleric to enchant the Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:31 pm

The Cleric shyly averted her eyes as Buhn suggested she use her breasts, a little embarrassed at the prospect of using her sex appeal in such a way. But the Bunny Girl was right, the Rogue was upset, and the Cleric really wanted to help her. After taking a second to compose herself the holy caster the went over to the Rogue. "Can we talk?" She asked the thief. Test left them to talk while he walked back to Buhn. "Sorry about all that. She can be a bit of a sore loser." He said, apologizing to the bunny girl hypnotist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:35 pm

"It's perfectly alright, I know she doesn't mean to hurt. And, it's hard to come to terms with. But, I think she will come around." Buhn replied magnanimously, knowing there was nothing to lose in taking the humble and thoughtful path. "Are you excited to get to the Cafe? I'll spoil it for you while they're chatting, the appeal of the Midara there is quite different from Rauna or Ia, but I think you guys will love it. And, it's my treat." She casually chatted with Test in probably the conversation with the least ulterior motives so far. She was already confident she could hypnotize him at any time, and she knew he wanted to be hypnotized, but unless he requested it, Buhn would let Test have a break from it.

The hypnotist did try to see what was happening between the Rogue and the Cleric out of the corner of her eye, however.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:45 pm

"Are they going to be wearing maid uniforms?" Test asked, with a mix of trepidation and excitement.

"What do you want?" The Rogue asked, still sounding defensive and combative. "Are you alright?" The Cleric asked. "Of course not! Apparently you and Test and are just cool with what Buhn's been up to." The thief shot back. "Shh. There's no need to be so upset. You can trust me." The Cleric said in a soothing whisper, jutting out her chest a little, and using her arms to emphasize her chest as she applied Buhn's advice. The Rogue's eyes darted down to the Cleric's prominent breasts as the holy caster attempted to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:52 pm

Buhn smiled as wide as a river and leaned in to whisper in Test's ear. "They absolutely will~ But, I can't say anymore, it'll spoil the surprise." She promised him, and then she saw that the Cleric had begun. Admittedly, it may not be easy for the Cleric. An easier first-time target would be Test, he was a model hypno-slave. But, the Cleric had what it took to 'help' the Rogue, and if she could manage it, she could be the embodiment of a bewitching priestess in no time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:01 pm

Test wasn't sure how to respond to that. Although his blush likely told her everything she needed to know. "You're definitely going to find out anyway, so I'll just tell you. I have a weakness for midara in maid uniforms. Especially when they hypnotize me." Test admitted, confessing another of his weaknesses to Buhn.

The Cleric wrapped her arms around the Rogue's head. Surprising the thief by pulling her in to rest her head between her divine breasts as the Cleric ran a hand through her hair. "I understand you're upset. But Buhn means us no harm. You can trust me. We'll be fine." She soothingly whispered. Calming the Rogue down with a soft word and a gentle touch. "Alright. I'll stop." The thief promised, already sounding more composed, it was hard to stay angry when the Cleric was holding her so gently against her pillowy chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:05 pm

"Tehe, so that's why you're so excited~ I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cafe, don't worry." Buhn said, staying silent on any specifics until they arrived. They were close, they should arrive soon. She grinned at Test, and then grinned even more at the Cleric laying it on thick for the Rogue. Buhn would like to see anyone put up a fuss when they got a hug like that! Heck... Buhn was honestly jealous as she watched the Cleric give her friend a holy service to remember.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:18 pm

Test nodded in agreement. He probably would.

"Feeling better?" The Cleric asked as she soothingly patted the Rogue's head. "Yeah. I'm good now." The thief promised, sounding much more calm and relaxed now. The Cleric let her go and the two went to rejoin the others.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Short and sweet, she calmed the Rogue down, but no more. No need for any big seduction or hypnosis, just a wave of relaxing pleasure. Damn, that Cleric was good, better than she realized. Buhn gave the Cleric a grin and a nod that screamed 'you nailed it' before resuming their journey to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:32 pm

The Cleric give Buhn a shy smile of acknowledgement, silently thanking her for her help as she three followed her to the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:40 pm

Buhn threw open the doors to the Cafe, another building that comparatively wasn't too marred by overgrowth. And, it had some festive lights on the sign, too. Inside was a very cozy, home-y Cafe, and it wasn't too large, and a lot of the furniture seemed like it was randomly thrown together as a result of having limited options, but that just added to the appeal. "Oh, customers! One second pleeaaase!" A cheery, higher pitched voice squeaked from above them, and there was the hustle and bustle of someone getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:42 pm

The three politely waited, with Test being a touch tense as he awaited the inevitable appearance of a seductive maid.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:46 pm

Test may have been hoping for a seductive maid... but, he may have been disappointed by the sight of a lady in a maid outfit rushing down the stairs, and then crash landing at the bottom in cartoonish fashion. She quickly picked herself back up and scurried over to her guests, taking a... clumsy bow. "W-welcome to our Cafe. Would you like a table for four today?" She asked them, and they could now see that she was a dog girl. She had a pair of brown, fluffy ears atop her head and a bushy tail wagging behind her. Her curves were more average, especially compared to blessed figures of the other Midara they'd seen. But, something about her eager, friendly demeanor was just as endearing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 6:54 pm

Test wasn't disappointed in the slightest. Their host was adorable and earnest in a way that put him completely at ease. "Yes please. Um. Are you alright?" He asked, making sure she hadn't hurt herself in the fall.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:05 pm

"I'm okay!" The canine maid said, her face and ears perking up before her ears promptly flopped back down. Her tail wagged even faster, fast enough to make one not walk too closely behind her lest they get playfully slapped. Then, she walked to the end of the Cafe and got them the best table in the house!... They were the only customers, and the dog girl was the only staff they could see so far. "Please, have a seat, dear guests." She encouraged them, giving them a curtsey and raising her skirt a little as she bowed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:06 pm

The three took a seat. The waitress seemed like an absolute sweetheart. It seemed at least one midara in this town wasn't trying to seduce them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:16 pm

"Now, um... may I please take your order?" The maid asked them, wielding a pen and paper as she prepared to service them as their waitress. But..... it took her quite a while to realize they had no menus, and even if they did, they didn't have any time to consider their options or get comfortable.

Then, the group heard another pair of footsteps approaching from the back, another maid. This one, likely was more of what Test was imagining. Taller, curvier, with an esteemed and confident air about her in stark contrast to the dog girl's peppy, clumsy enthusiasm. She was a wolf girl, her ears bushier and of a gray color and her eyes a striking gold. "Haley, they don't have menus, and they need time to look it over. You should ask if they need time and if they want anything to drink." The wolf maid informed the dog maid, both politely correcting her but also being firm enough to remind her that she had made a mistake. Haley's reaction was a moment of realization before a shy bow of her head. "O-oops, s-sorry, dear guests!" She apologized to the party.

Buhn, accustomed to these antics, was smirking and watching the show, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:26 pm

"It's no problem." Test assured Haley. "I'll have a glass of water." Test said. "A cup of tea please." The Cleric requested. "Coffee if you've got it." Said the Rogue. Test couldn't help but eye the wolf-girl. Wondering if she'd be more like what he imagined when he heard the term "midara maid". She was being very kind and nurturing towards Haley, which significantly improved his impression of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:40 pm

Haley scribbled down their orders, including the order of orange juice from Buhn. Then, she bowed to the party again and smiled. "Thank you, I will be back soon with your drinks, and even sooner with your menus, one moment please." Haley said before the wolf maid provided them all with menus in a single motion, the effortless skill of a pro maid. "O-oh... I'll go get your drinks." Haley corrected herself, scurrying off to fetch the drinks as the wolf maid stood by their table.

"Please excuse her, Haley moves faster than she can keep up with at times. My name is Werela. I am pleased to meet you, and welcome to my Cafe. I see you are first-time customers, and newcomers to the village.... except for Buhn, of course. She is the precise opposite of a first-time customer." The wolf maid said, her voice striking a perfect balance between calm control and a gentle hospitality. She was as cool as a cucumber and as elegant as a swan. And... her curvaceous body that was hugged by her maid uniform was easily a match for the other Midara that the party have met in this village.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:47 pm

"There's something to be said for speed and enthusiasm." Test said as he looked over the menu. "She seemed sweet." The Cleric added. All three of them found the canine midara adorable and were more than willing to forgive her faults. "Any recommendations?" Test asked as the three looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 8:03 pm

"She is very sweet. She has the spirit of a maid... but I believe she has underestimated the skill of one. Of course, skill can always be taught." Werela told them, her wolf ears flicking and her golden eyes focused on her guests. "I recommend an appetizer, an entree and a dessert, I've tailored the recipes and poriton sizes to make them compliment each other. Many Midara here like the soup, the breadsticks, the steak, the chicken wings, the brownies, and the apple pie. But, I wouldn't have any dish on that menu if I felt it wasn't good enough for my guests." She answered, and they could hear some of her professional pride slipping out at her last comment.

Just after that, Haley returned like a blur, riding the knife's edge of not spilling the party's drinks. "One water, one orange juice, one tea, and one coffee." She announced, and she had the drinks right. However, she had set each drink in front of the wrong customer. So close... Werela's ears drooped and she sighed, but she was thankful that Haley's mistakes were almost always this minor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next