Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:33 am

Test let out a small moan as the Ninja's tempting lips came closer. He leaned forward, coming within inches of kissing her when he found the strength to push her away. He stumbled back, his eyes darting around for an escape route but always returning to the seductress in front of him.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you." The Alraune purred, her hands gliding along the swell of her breasts before cupping her boobs and giving them a bounce while simultaneously letting out a lewd moan. "Forgive me. I've been soaking up the sun all day and my breasts having gotten so big and sensitive." She said as she gave her tits another squeeze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:39 am

The two Ninja posed for his pleasure, leaning slightly, jutting out their hips, and running their hands along their curves and tight outfits to give him a feast for the eyes. "Aw, if you're going to be that shy... you might want to hide your blushing face. How about burying it in my soft, pillowy ass?" The Kitty Ninja asked as she turned around and slowly backed her rocking, swinging hips towards Test, straining his will yet again.

Blake bit her lip and quaked before Rauna, seriously feeling like she was going to be finished off just from talking to this flowery goddess. Her eyes were stuck to those tits, her mind effectively buried in her cleavage already as she watched Rauna flaunt and fondle her enticing cleavage. "It's alright, no worries... nn-... do you... n-need help with your... um.. your breasts?" She asked the Alraune as she was at the Rose Lady's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:47 am

Test watched her ass for a few seconds. Already starting to feel all woozy and relaxed from watching her hypnotic hips. He managed to turn around, trying to escape the hypnotic Ninja's to find a hiding space where he could clear his head. Not considering that any place with ample hiding spots would also be a great place for an ambush.

"Well if a cutie was willing to stick their head between my breasts, to worship my sexy tits and suckle my sweet nectar. Well that would be much appreciated." Rauna said with a sultry smile, squeezing her tits together to show Blake just how deep and soft her cleavage was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:53 am

"He really is cute~ Wanna help me catch him?"

"Sure, I'll get him all worked up for you."

Test managed to get some distance from the ninjas, finding an empty training dojo with all kinds of nooks and crannies to shelter himself in. He just had to conceal himself to get those two gorgeous, seductive Ninja off of his back....

Blake shuddered at both the offer and the view, and Rauna didn't need to say another word. The cat Faunus stumbled forward and faceplanted right into the Alraune's tits, giving them a big, tender squeeze in her hands and reaching a burning orgasm the moment she made contact. And she hadn't even tasted the nectar yet...
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:02 am

Test dived behind the first piece of concealment he found, popping his head out to try and spot his pursuers without being seen.

Rauna giggled as Blake buried her head between the Alraune's tits. "You really love tits don't you?" She teased as she gave Blake a squeeze between her boobies. "You don't know the half of it." The Golden Ninja chuckled, walking up and trapping Blake between two pairs of divine tits. "She can't resist a nice pair of boobs. Get her face between a nice pair of tits and she becomes a cute, mewling kitty in seconds." The Ninja said as she squeezed the cat girl between their chests. The confident Ninja even sounded a bit like Yang as she enjoyed teasing Blake senseless.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:09 am

Test hid beneath a table with a cloth over it to make it hard to see him unless his pursuers got close. And when he peeked out... he did see one of the Ninja, just not in the way he expected. He was met with a pair of curvy, smooth, elegant feet dangling from above and wiggling their toes before his eyes... one of the Ninja was sitting on the table above him! "I wonder where that cute little mouse went~" The Elite Ninja mused aloud as Test got the perfect view of her sinful soles and heavenly toes.

Blake quickly confirmed Rauna's suspicions and the blonde's assertion by weakly nuzzling the Alraune's chest and getting even more worked up when a second pair of beautiful boobs joined the fray. She purred and meowed, all of the noise muffled by their deep cleavage as she was sandwiched in a boob-slut's dream.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:15 am

Test froze up. Not moving a muscle as he tried to avoid making any noise that might give him away. This also meant he was still staring at those soft feet and wiggling toes as the Elite Ninja's soothing voice surrounded him. His lust battling his will as he tried to remain still.

"Don't stop. These boobs are yours to enjoy." Rauna promised as her hand went down to trace along the outer edges of Blake's wet pussy. The Golden Ninja took the opportunity to feel up the cat girl's ass and thighs. Groping and stimulationing her horny mistress with a practiced hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:20 am

The Elite Ninja casually crossed and uncrossed her legs... rubbed her feet together... fluttered her toes... pretending like the buffet of foot fetish delight that Test was subject to was completely accidental. This close, Test could even catch a whiff of how sweet her feet smelled.... "He's so shy and so cute~ I hope he enjoys playing a game of cat and mouse, like the adorable mouse he is~" She continued, pretending like she was keeping a lookout for him.

Blake gasped and followed Rauna's word, beginning to eagerly smooch and lick the four perfect boobs she was buried between while also tenderly and affectionately groping them. And having both of her teasing temptresses handling her at the same time had Blake curling her toes and whimpering with overstimulation.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:29 am

Test realized something. If her feet were dangling here then the Elite Ninja was probably facing forward! If he crawled out from under the other side of the table maybe he could get to another hiding spot! But first he'd have to stop watching her soft sexy feet as they rubbed together. Test did feel like a mouse, a mouse presented with a most tempting block of cheese.

"Good girl. So weak and horny for out tits." The Golden Ninja whispered in Blake's ear as she gave her ass a squeeze. The Alraune was now openly fingering the huntress as she and the seductive ninja rubbed and squished their chests together. Drowning the already overstimulated Blake in endless titflesh.

Will Check
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:36 am

Will Check (87) Crit Fail

Those feet... they were just heavenly, a foot fetishist often dreamed of having a chance to be stepped on by soles and toes like the Elite Ninja's. And Test had quite a foot fetish after some of his recent experiences, didn't he? "Oh, I think the mouse might get away from me... he's so shy and horny... that's why we have to find him and make sure he has a mistress or two to pamper him." She commented as she dangled her soles before his eyes, wondering if he'd take the bait.

"So weak and horny..." Blake meekly repeated into the expanse of their breasts, further proving the Golden Ninja right as she licked and smooched their boobs with fervor. So much lust and teasing domination... completely smothered in erotic service, she had no choice but to orgasm for them both once again.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:45 am

The sight of her soles had knocked Test into a horny daze. Without thinking he leaned forward and gave each of her soles a big, submissive kiss. Needing to feel those divine feet no matter the cost.

"I could get used to having a horny kitty between my tits." The Golden Ninja joked as she bounced her boobs and caressed Blake's thighs. "Don't go overboard you two. We still need to kiss her all over." The Naga warned as she touched up her lipstick, getting ready to smooch the needy fanus from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:49 am

"Mmm... I can imagine it now, catching that cute mouse and rubbing my feet all over his face. Making sure he knows just how good it feels to let me catch him~" The Ninja cooed, even now pretending that she wasn't aware of her prey as she idly rubbed her soles up and down on his face as Test caved to his lust.

Blake was definitely getting used to being between her boobs, and the comment from the Naga made her ears suddenly perk up in surprise! On top of everything else, they were going to bombard her with kisses?! Blake feared she might not survive this... especially with how no instinct in her felt like resisting at all.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 2:55 am

"Feels so good." Test moaned in agreement. Sharing in the fantasy as he rubbed his face against her feet and occasionally gave her soles little kisses. He was already feeling deeply aroused and extremely submissive. Unable to resist or escape the alluring huntress who's feet had utterly subdued his will.

"Fine." The Golden Ninja sighed as she and Rauna released Blake. The huntress had but a moment to compose herself before she spotted all three seductresses putting on lipstick. The Naga reapplying her aphrodisiac venom in a thick green coat, the Golden Ninja adding a few layers of practical yet alluring lipgloss with slow, sensual strokes, and Rauna dipping her fingers into the nectar in her flower in order to give her lips a shiny golden coat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:03 am

"But the real prize won't be when I catch him. It'll be when the gorgeous cat finds him, and claims him with a single kiss. Of course, she will tease him senseless so that kiss is more than enough to catch him. All in the name of a good time." She idly thought about as she continued to smother Test's senses with her soles, and even lowered her toes to his lips to allow him a more proper angle to worship.

Blake's head was spinning as she fell onto her fat ass before the three of them, only able to sit and watch as they got ready to kiss her to paradise. Each of her domineering mistresses caught her eye with their sexy, kissable lips and the erotic, teasing, confident display of them preparing their kisses. But... the Golden Ninja drew her eye the most, leaving Blake enthralled by her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:06 am

Oh that sounded wonderful. Wait? Wasn't he trying to avoid getting caught by the cat girl? Test tried to remember why he'd been hiding as he began to instinctively suck on the elite ninja's divine toes.

The Golden Ninja smirked as confident smirk as Blake ogled her. The seductive shinobi thrust out her chest, puckered up her lip, and beckoned for Blake to come closer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:13 am

Yes, that was why Test ran, right? To not let the catgirl catch him and seduce him, hypnotizd him, and tease him into a puddle! The Elite Ninja let Test have a full course of worship, her flawless feet letting him indulge himself to no end. Every second spent he was serviced getting him even more hot and bothered, perfect for spicing things up when the cat found him.

That lewd but assured display had Blake smitten like nothing else. She spent a split-second admiring the Golden Ninja's beauty before standing up and walking right towards her, offering herself without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:16 am

Right! Test needed to run! And he'd get to it just as soon as he was done worshiping the Elite Ninja's feet.

The Golden Ninja wrapped her arms around Blake. Their chests squishing together as she pulled the fanus into a deep, intimate kiss. For a second Blake's whole world was reduced to just the busty blonde and her breathtaking kiss.

Strong Will Check
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:22 am

Strong Will Check (68,84) Success

Test eventually got his fill, ending his worship with the scent and taste of the Elite Ninja's feet delightfully clinging to his senses. "It doesn't look like the adorable mouse is here, I'll have to find him so I can let him lick my feet~" The Elite Ninja said playfully as she hopped off the table and landed on her feet, satisfied with the worship she received. Her back was turned to Test...

Blake was swoon... spending the better part of the kiss just basking in the embrace of her lover and savoring her sweet, soft lips and warm, pillowy breasts. It took a while before Blake began reciprocating the attention, hugging the Golden Ninja back and returning the lustful kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:29 am

Her words sent a shiver up Test's spine. He felt a powerful reveal himself and beg to kick her feet. But he managed to keep it together and slip out from under the table on the other side. The adventurer slipped away and looked for a new place to hide, although he was somewhat distracted by consistent fantasies of the Elite Ninja's alluring feet.

The two made out like lovers. Hugging each other close. Their lips meeting in a passionate embrace. Once could easily believe they were long time lovers. As the kiss continued, the Golden Ninja's dexterous hands slipped down to grope and squeeze Blake's ass. She was taking the opportunity to enjoy the Fanus's best feature much like Yang would.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:33 am

Encounter (71) Fail

Test could hide wherever he wanted as the Elite Ninja strolled out of the dojo, flaunting her long legs and sexy feet with every step. Surely, it shouldn't be hard to find a hiding spot... unless those feet he just worshipped really did just take over his thoughts.

Blake moaned into the Golden Ninja's lips when her ass was lovingly grabbed, the way her booty practically enveloped the Ninja's fingers was an addicting sensation for them both. The kiss never broke... only getting more needy and willing as the catgirl brought her hands to the Ninja's breasts and gave them a tender squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:39 am

Maybe Test wouldn't have to hide after all? Regardless he tried to stick to cover and keep an eye out for the Kitty Ninja (or the Elite Ninja's feet). He ended up ducking behind some boxes piled up in a corner. Giving him a great view of the expansive room he was in without revealing himself.

The Ninja let out a moan as Blake squeezed her breasts. The rush of pleasure driving her to deepen the kiss and knead Blake's butt even more. It seemed she was just as competitive as her look-alike. The Golden Ninja was now openly rubbing her body against Blake. The both of them growing hornier by the second.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:46 am

While Test waited, the Elite Ninja made another pass through the room, letting him appreciate the simple, beautiful sight of her bare feet striding across the room until she went. Which meant her plan worked, as that was distraction enough for Test to not notice the Kitty Ninja until she sat her plump, juicy ass down on the boxes he was hiding behind. Her back turned to him as she leaned forward. "I wonder where my mouse went? He's gone so long with a kiss from me... he must be getting lonely~" She purred, feigning concern for him.

Blake's lust was soaring to match the Golden Ninja's, but her energy and stamina couldn't keep up with how horny she was getting. The powerful and amorous makeout session, the intense attention being given to her sensitive ass, even the sensation of those beautiful breasts in her bodysuit brushing against her made Blake crumble. Little by little, chunk by chunk, the Golden Ninja would secure complete dominance over the catgirl.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:53 am

Test was startled by the sudden appearance of the cat girl. His head craning up to look at her and getting stuck at her ass. Man she had a really nice rear. Test felt like he could stare at it all day.

The kiss went on and on until Blake was putty in the Ninja's arms. Eventually the beautiful blonde broke the kiss with a loud smack of her lovely lips. "Cum." She whispered to the huntress. Her sexy body and teasing words working to push the fanus over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 3:58 am

The Kitty Ninja then stood up and stretched, idly rocking her butt from side to side as Test got a front-row seat to stare at her ass. "Maybe I'll have to keep him to myself a while. Put him under a little spell, or use him as a chair. Just so he knows that he's all mine~" She purred as she idly traced a few fingers along her cheeks.

Blake's mind and body were both melted with pure pleasure, totally charmed by the Golden Ninja's beauty and drunk on her affection. She orgasmed on command, further sealing the Golden Ninja's triumph and proving that Blake's lust for her meant complete obedience as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 11:11 am

Test idly contemplated being the Kitty Ninja's chair as he watched her sexy butt sway. It sounded nice, and to think that all he'd need to do to make it happen was was to watch her curvy rear and let his mind fill up with fantasies, kind of like he was doing now.

The busty seductress was very pleased. Having very much enjoyed the passion of the kiss, the feel of Blake's body, and getting to see the fanus so lustful and needy. She could get used to teasing the huntress all day. And she wasn't alone. The other two swooped in. Rauna and the Naga each giving Blake a big kiss on the cheek and leaving by hind a shiny, shimmering lipstick mark that exposed her as a lipstick loving kiss kitty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next