Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:15 pm

"It'd be so fun to let him stare at my beautiful booty until his horny mind melted over~" The Kitty Ninja purred as her thick, juicy cheeks kept swaying before Test's eyes and visibly straining against her skintight bodysuit. "He'd probably beg me to let him be my throne, but I wonder if I should give him a little kiss before or after I tuck his face beneath my fat, soft ass."

Blake was staring at the busty ninja and daydreaming about getting seduced by her even more, and she had forgotten about the other two Midara that wanted a piece of her. She meowed and moaned aloud as she was caught by their kisses, too worked up and addicted to hide any of her burning lust.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 2:24 am

To mindlessly stare at her sexy rear until he was too horny and needy to resist? Gosh that did sound like fun. And it would be a perfect segue to serving as her seat and letting her pretty butt silence his thoughts as the Kitty Ninja became his perfect sexy mistress. Test openly daydreamed of submission. Inches away from begging to be her thrown.

The three took turns giving Blake a kiss on the lips. Letting the kiss drunk kitty taste all three of them before begining to kiss down along her neck and shoulders. Each smooth covering her in a different lipstick mark and making the huntress look more and more like a canvas for their smooth lips to paint as they pleased.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 11:08 am

"I wonder if I could also get him to shower me in compliments~ Ooh, what if I tease him and don't let him submit completely until he properly praises me." The Kitty Ninja fantasized aloud, rocking her hips from side to side for Test's pleasure as she considered all the ways she could enthrall him. "Ah, but the way he stares is already such earnest praise. Maybe something simpler... like giving my ass a little kiss, or letting me smooch him as he stares into my eyes. Mmm~ I hope I find my horny mouse soon~"

Blake was being swept away by a torrent of her own desire, this fantasy of having three buxom, beautiful mistresses servicing her into total submission drove her crazy with need. Her knees wobbled like jelly and her body was burning with lust as she was painted and marked by their luscious lips, every sensual mark making Blake dizzy with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 1:44 pm

The indirect command to give her ass a little kiss echoed thought Test's mind. And he no longer has the strength to resist it. The adventurer hoisted himself up on the boxes so that his head was level with those hypnotically swaying hips and gave each of the Kitty Ninja's divine hips a worshipful kiss. She hadn't even spotted him (or so he thought) and he was already feeling completely devoted to her rear.

The Golden Ninja wrapped her arms around Blake and pulled her into another deep, domineering kiss. Simultaneously helping that fanus stand and further teasing her into a state of weak-kneed need. From the mischievous sparkle in her eye  Blake could tell that the busty blonde was enjoying watching her kiss kitty mewl in delight. Rauna and the Alraune took advantage of the situation to lift up Blake's top and start giving her girl's all kinds of naughty attention. Smooching her torso with loud smacks of their lips that seemed to reverberate through the horny huntress's body.

Last edited by Present on Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 3:05 pm

A well-trained temptress like the Kitty Ninja knew she had an audience... but she loved toying with her prey like this. A little trick her band of ninja schemed up to add some flair to their seductions. The moment Test pressed his lips to her fat ass and tight costume, she backed her hips into his face and purred. "Mm, I knew my little mouse couldn't stay away~ Are you happy that you're letting yourself be caught, Test?" She asked as she let him worship her ass to his heart's content.

Blake's ears folded against her head and she crumpled against the Golden Ninja's body while fully reciprocating her kisses, once again being driven to a state of reckless, rampant indulgence as she made out with her. Her mewls and meows sang through the air as she was given all the smooches a horny, kiss-addicted kitty could ever want. Her body was getting so hot, she was going to be overloaded again soon....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 1:51 am

"Yes." Test happily sighed as he nuzzled her thick cheeks. The adventurer had been far too enamored with the Kitty Ninja's divine body to realize that she'd been toying with him all along. He had fallen for her trick hook, line, and sinker and he couldn't be happier.

The Golden Ninja held the kiss. Her lips and tongue teasing and exploring as the other midara kissed circles around Blake's body. Each trying to beat the other in a contest to see who could leave the most lewd lipstick marks on the kiss addicted huntress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 1:59 am

"That's sweet of you~" The Kitty Ninja hummed as she slowly gyrated her hips against Test's face, immersing him ever deeper into her ass while she gradually leaned back. Easing him into the position he'd been craving, flat on his back with his mistress's cheeks nestled on top of his face and filling all of his senses. "Cuties like you make great thrones~"

Blake was tumbling through a storm of searing pleasure, and throughout it all, the Golden Ninja was her anchor. Her body twitched and gave out on her as she was marked and marred by a shower of lipstick kisses, green and gold. But, she never stopped hanging onto the image of her partner and devoting herself to the lovely kiss they shared.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:05 am

"Thank you mistress." Test moaned, his words muffled by her cheeks. The adventurer reached up to caress and massage his mistress's hips as he devoted his full attention to the submissive worship of her breathtaking body.

The Golden Ninja was an anchor with a great pair of lips. Lips determined to hold Blake in a passionate, loving kiss that seemed to never end. Meanwhile Alraune and Naga reached each placing a big, lewd kiss directly on her pussy as they looked forward to hearing the fanus cry out in orgasmic bliss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:10 am

"Mmm~ A mouse after my own heart, aren't you? I can't wait to play with you some more." The Kitty Ninja was very pleased with her victory, shaking and grinding her ass all over her worshipper's face with building rhythm in response to his indulgence. Her cheeks were impossibly soft, like big and warm pillows that he could sink into as if he was being tucked in.

Those lipstick-laden lips on her womanhood got the response the pair of kissy Midara wanted out of Blake, the cat Faunus spasmed in the Golden Ninja's arms and mewled as loud as ever for one last time. But, most of it was muffled by the deep and amorous makeout sessions they shared, as if her true submission belonged to the unit she summoned herself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:15 am

And Test couldn't wait to be played with. His worship redoubling as his hands sank into her cheeks and her shaking and grinding drowned him in lust.

As the other two midara finished kissing their way down Blake's body, each one having covered a different leg in marks, the Golden Ninja finally broke the kiss. Their lips separating with a lewd smack as she looked down at Blake with an expression of confident, playful affection. The sort Blake often saw when Yang was in a dominant mood.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:20 am

The Kitty Ninja decided to make sure her mouse was truly satisfied with his first capture. So, she raised her feet and began using her dexterous, smooth, and bare feet to free Test's manhood and steadily pump his length up and down between her toes. All while continuing to steadily rub her ass back and forth, up and down on his face.

Blake got the last ounce of orgasmic shivers out of her system while the smack echoed in her flopped ears, and she looked up at the Golden Ninja and couldn't stop herself from seeing Yang. She bit her lip seeing that smirk, and reciprocated the Golden Ninja's want to dominate with a need to be dominated. Blake's face slumped forward and landed in those perfect tits, entirely on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:27 am

Test was already nice and hard from being sat on. Powerless to respond to his feet with anything other than a loud moan and an involuntarily buck of his hips. It hardly took any strokes from her smooth, dexterous toes before Test came, letting out a big load for his beloved mistress.

The Golden Ninja smirked as Blake's face was buried between her tits. She squeezed her girls together, smothering and caressing the cat girl ninja with her big, soft boobs. Letting the fanus taste titty-heaven as she was loving teased by the Ninja's chest. The other two backed off for now and let the Golden Ninja be the star of the show.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:36 am

"You like my feet, too? Good boy~ I'll make sure to catch you with them sometime~ I wonder if you'll like my friend's feet. She loves getting mice to lick her soles, and the mice love it, too." The Kitty Ninja teased as she elegantly relieved him of his seed with her feet. Then, she straddled his hips and laid on top of him, eyes locked with his again and licking her lips. "Are you ready for your kiss, cutie?"

Blake got exactly what she wanted, and purred like an engine into the Golden Ninja's cleavage as she was wrapped up in marshmallow heaven. Every little squeeze made her purrs even louder, and she happily basked and melted for her perfect boobs. Proving her boob addiction was just as bad as her kiss addiction.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:41 am

"Yes mistress." Test enthusiastically replied, already puckering up as he prepared for the sexy cat girl to blow his mind with her lips.

After several minutes of sunning between the Golden Ninja's tits Blake felt another pair of boobies press into her head from behind. Now she was trapped between the Golden Ninja's massive assets and Rauna's soft, sweet smelling, and oh so lewd tits. The cat girl ninja was now trapped in a soft titty sandwich from which no lust could escape.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:45 am

The Kitty Ninja purred in approval, leaning in and closing her eyes. Her soft, sensual lips pursed and locked with his at last. Triggering all of the hypnotic commands Test had been saddled with on top of the direct and immediate bliss of sharing a romantic kiss with a goddess that resembled Blake so much.

As for Blake herself, she'd be an acolyte for the boobs trapping her face in bottomless paradise. Rampantly nuzzling their plush curvature and kissing and licking at their smooth, erotic heft. All these beauties needed to do to have Blake infatuated with them was keep letting her indulge in their enormous tits and kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:48 am

Test's eyes glazed over and his mind went blank as he returned to being an obedient, malleable plaything for his mistress.

The three would be more than happy to keep letting Blake indulge. Letting her spend as much time as she pleased smothered in their cleavage or submitting to their lips. They all found the cat girl too cute to not tease relentless.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 2:51 am

And like that, both of the horny players had been seduced senseless, with the last scenes being the Elite and Kitty Ninjas offering Test their feet and Blake orgasming one last time inside her titty prison.

The game had ended in Blake's victory, but you couldn't really tell who won or lost by the end result... didn't Test want to do something after his match with Blake ended?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:01 am

It took Test several minutes to get his his thoughts in order after such a sensual display. He definitely needed to try out a scenario based on the mesmerizing Ninjas' Blake had thrown at him sometime. Before he forgot Test quickly headed over to Gamma's office. Intent on asking her if there was anyway to get in touch with whoever was using the linked machine.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:07 am

"Hm? Oh, sure, you just invite them to a chat.... oh, you probably need me to show you how to do that... here, I've got it." Gamma answered him, and she took the liberty of setting up a chat between Test and the Huntresses. Luckily, they had the same idea as him and sent the first message. "You can also put the headsets back on to see each other in the VR." Gamma reminded him before going back to her data management.

Yang- 'Hey, Test! Hell of a coincidence, huh? To find a game like this out here, and to be on at the same time!'

Blake- 'Well played, by the way. It was fun... for more than just what came after.'

Yang- 'Oh we can put the headsets on to just talk, we should do that.'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:12 am

Test thanked Gamma for her help before slipping the headset back on. "Hello! What are the odds that I would run into the two of you here of all places? How have you been?" Test asked, starting a more casual conversation now that he and the huntresses were no longer squaring off in the card game.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:15 am

"Odds must be pretty low... but we've been just fine, thank you for asking." Blake responded as she took a seat and crossed her legs... visibly trying to relax after her game with Test.

"Yeah, we thought we were taking a normal job, but uh... definitely wasn't. Not that I'm complaining, though, Toralia is like... hot scientist personified." Yang chimed in as she stretched her arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:19 am

Yang and Blake probably didn't mean to tease, but Test couldn't help but stare a bit at their idle stretching drew the gaze. Because of this it took him a few seconds to register what Yang had said. "Oh Toralia? I think I've met her. Red hair, wears a lab coat and nothing else?" He asked, looking to confirm that they were talking about the same person.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:28 am

Blake certainly didn't mean it, eyes gently closed and ears drooped a little as she was happy to slow down for a bit and recover. Still crossing her legs, though....

"And that's another coincidence, cause that's exactly who I'm talking about. Especially if she's got curves for days, knows just how to use them and her gadgets, but she always keeps it professional when she 'experiments' on you." Yang confirmed as she moved to stretching her arms in front of her chest, squishing her chest as she did some exercises to cool herself down.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:32 am

"Yeah. That sounds like her." Test concurred. After that intense experience he also wouldn't mind a moment to relax. Although that didn't come easy with Yang unintentionally flaunting her chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 3:36 am

"You should've seen what happened when she got ahold of Blake when we sparred with her. I think you'd be a fan of it, too." Yang said with a conspiratorial grin before lowering her arms and sitting down next to Blake. The only flaunting of her chest being done now was by her signature tube top and all the cleavage it showed.

"Oh please, Yang. What about when she caught you?" Blake fired back with a smug grin, even as she blushed thinking about Toralia's intoxicating touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next