Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 9:40 pm

Test swallowed hard, his eyes darting back and forth between the two sneaky seductresses as he tried to back away before he was completely seduced. His last thought not completely fixated on the two beauties before him was about how Yang was never going to let him or Blake hear the end of this.

The impossibly busty Alraune blew Blake a kiss as the Naughty Naga slithered towards her with seductive intent. If the fanus tried to take a step back, she'd find herself bumping into the soft tits of the golden ninja, who was standing behind her and cutting off her escape. "Hello cutie. Care for a kiss?" The snake woman asked, licking her painted lips as she got close.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:16 pm

The Kitty Ninja gave Test a wide, flirty, seductive grin. The kind that could melt ice when coming from charming beauty that resembled Blake so well. Both of the kunoichi pressed their bodies into Test's sides, letting him revel in their envious curves and their addictively soft bodysuits. The Kitty Ninja used a single finger to make sure Test locked eyes with her. "So shy.... like a mouse who's just been caught... but, you're not just like a mouse, are you?" She asked in a slow, melodious whisper.

"You're excited, too.... wanting~ Wishing for us to catch you." The Elite Ninja teased him with a grin as they took things slow with their target.

Blake did step back only to be halted by the Golden Ninja's heavenly chest, her cheeks going red as she realized how she was now cornered with nowhere to run. "A k-kiss? I'm... not sure... you know, it's just..." She stammered, and even though this scenario was happening by her own request, she still felt her nerves getting high in the face of such overwhelming charm.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:32 pm

Test was instantly lost in her eyes. Yearning to be dominated by the pair. "N-no!" He weakly protested. His attempts to escape turning into him weakly squirming between the two Ninja's.

"It's just what?" The Naga asked, her lips smacking and puckering as she came within inches of kissing Blake. Her pretty face, dazzling eyes, and soft, plush lips dominating the fanus's vision.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:40 pm

"No? Are you sure about that?" The Kitty Ninja asked as she and her cohort shifted position so the Elite was behind him and the catgirl was in front of him, her dazzling, amber eyes peering right through his. "You're not... anticipating? Getting excited? Your mind slowing down... getting weaker... hot and bothered... hoping that you fall into my arms when I.... pounce~" She leaned in close with every word, her smooth lips grazing against Test's before she was done.

Blake squirmed but couldn't bring herself to leave the Golden ninja's hold, nor look away from the snake woman's lips. "J-just... er... I... don't know..." She admitted shyly as she felt herself melting down from the desire she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:46 pm

Test was to overcome with desire to speak, but the way his cheeks reddened and his arms went slack the Kitty Ninja would be able to tell that he was growing weaker and more submissive with each word she spoke as her amber eyes pinned him in place.

"You don't know? Well how about we start with one kiss, and then you can decide if you want more." The Naga offered, shifting a little closer, forcing Blake further back into the Golden Ninja's pillowy tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2024 11:53 pm

The catgirl licked her lips and flashed Test a predatory grin. She was his prey, and she was relishing in the hunt. And, she'd be more than happy to toy with him. "I can tell you are... I bet you're dreaming of it. Hoping for it. Counting on me having my way with you. Catching you and seducing you until you're all mine~ It'll feel so good... it'll be like you're in a trance." She continued to purr, leaning her chest against his and gazing into his eyes with lewd intent and unbound lust.

That suggestion was reasonable enough on the surface... so of course, Blake happily accepted it as soon as she heard it. "O-okay, one kiss. We can start with one." She agreed as she felt... comfortable letting her head be cradled against the ninja's chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:03 am

"Feel so good." Test unconsciously repeated. A quiet moan escaping his lips as the cat eared ninja leaned against him. She was right. Test was so weak to her charms, feeling almost desperate to be seduced by her.

The Naga leaned in for a kiss, moving as if to place her hands on Blake's, but all she ended up doing was squishing the Golden Ninja's tits against the huntress's head. The Naga's soft, smooth lips, and aphrodisiac lipstick met Blake's lips in a deep, passionate kiss. Giving the horny kiss kitty a mind-blanking smooch that set her lust aflame.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:09 am

"Feel so good... being my prey... keep staring into my eyes... listening to my voice..." The catgirl began instructing him while the Elite Ninja behind Test guided his hands to rest upon the Kitty Ninja's unfathomably plump and soft derriere. Letting them embrace all the more intimately. "Falling into a trance... thoughts and will falling away so temptation and need can flourish~" The feline whispered, her gaze never breaking. Her hot breath and sensual lips giving him the most teasing taste of her kiss.

Blake quivered and moaned at the press of the boobs against her head, her guard completely falling apart right as the Naga claimed her kiss. Blake tried to pretend like she didn't need this kiss, but that facade vanished the moment she actually received it. All of those nerves she had coming down as if they were never there, all to make room for the pleasure and lust of indulging in a sensual kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:18 am

"Feels so good." Test repeated, a shiver going up his spine. His eyes glazing over and his muscles unwinding as his thoughts faded. Replaced by the sight of the Ninja's eyes and the sound of her voice. Her words dominating his mind and guiding him into a state of submissive, hypnotized obedience.

The Naga held the kiss for a good long while. Her lips and tongue working to tease Blake senseless until the cat-eared huntress was completely out of breath. After an eternity of kissy indulgence she broke the kiss. Straightening up in a way that gave Blake ample opportunity to admire her soft lips and pendulous breasts. "So what do you say? Want another?" The snake woman asked, licking her lips to replenish the natural aphrodisiac lipstick that was currently lighting a fire in Blake's loins.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:26 am

"So entranced that you won't even grope her ass? Ooooh... she loves playing with boys like you~" The Elite Ninja whispered into Test's ear, giggling as he went completely passive for the catgirl's hypnotic, seductive pressure.

"That's better... staring into my eyes... listening to my voice... it makes you feel wonderful... and so wonderfully weak for me. Falling for me, submitting to me. Happy to be my horny prey." The Kitty Ninja continued, slowly rubbing the front of bodysuit against him as she held his full attention with her endless allure.

Blake's knees were rocking and her crotch was soaked with her own fluids, she had gotten pushed to the edge of an orgasm from the first kiss. No doubt due in part to all of the anticipation going into it. "Yes, I want another... and I might need to get out of these clothes..." Blake answered immediately, gawking at the Naga's shiny, green lips as she clumsily began undressing herself, knowing she'd need nothing in the way of this.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:40 am

In his increasingly mindless state Test interpreted the Elite Ninja's words not as a tease, but as a command. His hands instinctively giving the Kitty Ninja's ass a lustful squeeze. "Happy to be your prey." The adventurer mindlessly replied, a big blissful smile on his face as he basked in the Ninja's smooth, seductive hypnosis. He was sinking into her eyes, sinking into her voice, sinking into her power, and loving every second of it. It felt so good to be her weak, mindless prey.

"Let me help you with that." The Golden Ninja said, her hands sliding along each of Blake's curves as she helped the huntress out of her clothes. Taking the opportunity to run a teasing finger over all the fanus's most sensitive spots to try and figure out which part of her was weakest to pleasure. "Great! But before we kiss more I have a friend you should meet." The Naga replied, picking Blake up and burying the huntress's face between her tits as she turned around and began to slit her towards Rauna.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 12:48 am

The Kitty Ninja purred in lewd approval of Test's groping, and he was immediately rewarded with her divine ass filling his hands and spilling between his fingers. "Happy to be my prey... and we're going to play a game. I'm going to seduce you, hunt you... again and again. Getting you weak and horny for me until I can claim my victory with..." The Ninja closed her eyes and locked lips with Test at last, giving him a loving and amorous kiss to reward him even further. "Mmmchu... a kiss. Because whenever I kiss you, you'll return to this state, my horny, happy prey. Waiting for me to catch you again~" She instructed, promising Test endless defeats to her.

Blake mewled and purred from the ninja's teasing, she'd find that the catgirl was most sensitive on her thighs and ass. Which were conveniently some of her most appealing features.... "A f-friend? Who are t-mmmph?!" Blake couldn't finish her thought before she was taken from the Golden ninja's bust and pulled into the snake woman's cleavage. Going limp in her arms and teetering on the brink of a climax, utterly besieged by lust.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:03 am

"Yes mistress." Test replied as he accepted her commands. Ready to be here weak, horny prey again and again. All it would take to send him back to this submissive, mindless state being a kiss from her divine lips. His hands giving her ass another squeeze as he fantasized about all the ways she could seduce him.

The Naga waisted no time. Her boobs bouncing and squishing against Blake's face as she hurried over to her Alraune friend. "Say hello to Rauna." The snake woman said as she released Blake from between her breasts. The huntress was introduced to a green skinned plant woman with long flowing hair, sultry eyes, soft kissable lips, and some of the biggest, bounciest boobies she had ever seen. The plant woman's enormous tits looked like a boob lover's heaven.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:11 am

"That's a good boy... she's your mistress... and I'll be your trainer~ I'll help you play your mistress's game and be good prey for her. Follow my advice, and you'll end up beneath her ass and caught by her lips as many times as your heart desires.... and whenever you see her on your opponent’s side of the field, you won't do a thing to stop her from hunting you down. But for now... wake up... you just lost yourself and began groping the ninja's soft ass, you're so close to being caught, what do you do?" The Elite Ninja whispered in his ear as their game was set to begin.

It was a miracle that Blake didn't cum by the time she was let go and faced with Rauna. Her mind shorted out upon getting an upclose look at the goddess-like Alraune, and the view did nothing to help her calm down. Just looking at her jaw-dropping beauty had Blake riding the edge. "H-hello, Rauna...." Blake said shyly, as if addressing someone well out of her league.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:20 am

"Caught by her lips and ass." Test fantasized aloud before being woken up by the Elite Ninja. "Um. I push her away and try to make some distance!" He said aloud, unconsciously describing his plan to the Elite Ninja serving as his 'trainer'. He felt so weak, his arms straining as he tried to push her away. The Kitty Ninja was so sexy! If he didn't get away from her he'd be seduced for sure.

"Hello. And you must be Blake." Rauna said, her voice a sultry whisper. The Alraune blew the horny huntress a kiss, even that simple motion was enough to cause her enormous boobs to lewdly bounce.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2024 1:25 am

"Good boy. Hurry up, she's going to get you~" The Elite Ninja teased as she pulled away, leaving Test to contend with the Kitty Ninja.

"Aw, what's the matter? Too flustered to let a pretty girl give you a kiss?" The predatory temptress asked, deciding to test the extent of her prey's feeble will as she gently closed her eyes and leaned in for a romantic kiss while pressing her luxurious bodysuit into his hands.

"Th-that's me...." Blake admitted as she stirred and used all of her will to not climax on the spot, even if she was assailed by urges and temptations and need as she was fascinated by Rauna's irresistible display of seductive beauty.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4748-test-at-the-arcade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40