Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 1:58 am

"Blake is my partner... my girlfriend, the hottest girl in the world. I put the Kitty Ninja in my deck because she looks just like Blake." Yang immediately answered, too lustdrunk to consider not telling the truth.

"Awww, poor thing... about to spill alllll of that seed for my boobs. Going to have a little boob addiction for a while~" Rauna cooed as she brought her palm to the underside of Test's shaft and gave him a tender stroke from base to tip, and then she'd wrap her fingers around his manhood and jerk him off just like that.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:02 am

"Aww. That's adorable. Well when you exit the game you should give your girlfriend a big kiss and let her know how much you love her and her sexy rear." The Bunny Girl giggled, giving Yang a command she'd find all to easy to follow.

Rauna stroke was practically overkill. With a rapturous cry Test came a huge load into her hand. A powerful orgasm wracking his body as he continued to relentless suckle at her addictive tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:06 am

"I'll give Blake a big kiss and let her know how much I love her~" Yang repeated, her expression somehow even getting more dopey and lovey-dovey as she imagined herself obeying the command to the letter. Blake, who was still watching the whole thing, just rolled her eyes and smiled... and had to ready herself for a big kiss from Yang.

"Mmm... that was a lot, wasn't it? But, when horny adventurers suckle on my tits like this, they don't stop until they let it allllll out." Rauna whispered as her hand kept steadily pumping Test's cock with all the skill in the world. Her nectar still flowing in abundance and her heavy breasts smooshed against Test's face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:08 am

And let it all out Test soon would. The adventurer cumming again and again for Rauna's nursing handjob until he was completely spent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:12 am

With both Yang and Test totally satisfied, the VR came to a close with Test being the winner of their game. Once it was over, Test was asked if he'd like to search for another opponent, and it seemed like the connection with Yang had been cut. But, he could probably imagine what was happening on her end.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:15 am

Test was surprised to have run into Yang. He absolutely had not expected to see her here of all places. The encounter only made him more determined to meet up with the huntresses again at some point. Out of curiosity he hit the option to find another opponent, just to see what would happen, but unless it was someone else he knew he'd probably go to Gamma and try to figure out how to contact the familiar huntresses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:19 am

Test quickly found another opponent, and... oh boy... it was Blake! That dark-haired, golden-eyed catgirl with that air of aloof, mystic beauty was just as recognizable as her partner. She even sent him a chat message while they were still choosing their decks. 'Yang's rooting for me to get revenge on you. But don't worry, I'll keep things fun~ Especially if you let yourself stare~'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:22 am

Blake had thrown down the gauntlet, and Test, wasn't going to back down from a challenge like that. The adventurer selected the same deck as before, expecting it to be as effective against Blake as it had been against her partner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:25 am

The VR game started, and the coin flipped, giving the first turn to Test this time. Blake smirked at him from across the playing field as she drew her opening hand. "I can put you under a spell just like you put Yang under any time, just say the word~" She teased, being much more openly teasing and flirty with Test as she embraced the erotic side of the game.

Test: 5 Health
Test's Board: Empty
Blake: 5 Health
Blake's Board: Empty
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:27 am

"You'll have to get to me first." Test replied, trying to match her taunt for taunt. Although it was obvious from the way his cheeks went red that the teasing was getting to him.

Test tried the same opening hand as before, playing Rauna and Dasa in an opening board that left him somewhat vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:32 am

Attack (28,16) 2 Success

Blake winked at Test and blew him a little kiss. "Remember: let yourself stare~" She purred as she jutted out her hips a little bit then played her own opening gambit. Blake summoned a pair of generic Lewd Ninja and commanded them to attack the bunny girl in unison. Ninja possessed the ability to work together and fight as one, improving their combat power in exchange for using more of their turns. And Blake demonstrated the strategy when they pounced on Dasa together, peppering her cheeks in kisses that were laced with aphrodisiac lipstick.

Test's Board: Rauna (Dormant 1)
Blake's Board: 2 Lewd Ninja
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:35 am

And stare Test did. He stared the whole time those sexy Ninja's were teasing Dasa senless with their sexy lips. The adventure swallowed hard and tried to control himself, summoning a basic Hare Girl and Naughty Naga and sending them after the seductive yet stealthy pair.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:42 am

Attack (48) Success
Attack (17) Fail
Mesmerize (81,26) Success

The Hare Girl managed to get the upper hand on one ninja, keeping up with her speed and using her lucky, sexy feet to subdue the rogue. But the Naga wasn't so lucky, she was baited into attacking and then got a faceful of the Lewd Ninja's ass. Then, Blake capitalized, playing two Spells to buff her remaining unit. A rigorous training course of hypnotic and seductive arts, and then a complimentary course of training that helped her make her curves even more curvy and distracting. Then, she turned her ass towards the Hare and Test and began rocking her booty from side to side like a hypnotic pendulum. "Shshsh.... it's okay... let yourself stare, stare at my perfect ass. Get lost in its curves and come closer... obey my booty~." She sweetly commanded, and the Hare didn't even think of refusing her. Blake smirked at Test and carefully watched his reaction.

Test's Board: Rauna (Dormant 2)
Blake's Board: Mind-melting Ninja, Hare Girl
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 am

This time Test was staring extra hard as he watched the Ninja's hips sway and fantasized about being ambushed by a curvy, hypnotic ninja determined to bring him down into a lewd trance. It took him several seconds to snap out of it and play his cards. Playing Ia and Buhn to hopefully try and level the field. As the Bunny Girl Hypnotist entered the battlefield she gave Blake a wink, as if to signal something to the fanus. Test sent Ia to try and it smother the ninja into submission before she could do any more damage, but kept Buhn in reserve for now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:02 am

Attack (83) Fail
Team Mesmerize (16,74) Success

"What's the matter, Test? Didn't you hear her?" Blake asked him coyly as she enjoyed watching him come so close to giving in to all of that desire. She knew he was so, so weak to hypnosis, and she'd be happy to enthrall him as much as his heart desired. If not personally, then with the aid of her units. Ia moved to catch the evasive ninja, but she was too focused on her target. Distracted by the sway of that perfect derriere and quickly mesmerized, only to be neutralized by a heart-stopping press of those cheeks against her face.

Then, Test made a mistake in giving Blake time. She used another pair of spells, one of them was a Ninja Induction spell that transformed the Hare Girl into a Bunny Ninja. With that boost, both of the Ninja proceeded to ambush Buhn, the Hare restraining the hypnotist while the Mind-melting Ninja gave her a nice, long demonstration of how a ninja enthralls a horny pervert's mind. "Ogle my cheeks... don't stop staring... don't stop obeying... obey my booty." She commanded her newest thrall, and Buhn sealed her own submission with a kiss on the ninja's ass.

As for the second spell: a Ninja Ambush. The Mind-Melting Ninja vanished in a puff of smoke... and then appeared right before Test with her back turned to him, swaying her hips back and forth.... back and forth.... "There you are.... go ahead. Let yourself stare... stare at my ass... obey my booty." The Ninja whispered, pushing Test's willpower to the limit.

Test: 4 Health
Test's Board: Rauna (Dormant 3)
Blake's Board: Mind-melting Ninja, Bunny Ninja, Buhn
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:09 am

Test was barely able to suppress a horny moan as the Ninja nearly entranced him with her booty. He wanted so badly for her to hypnotize him, be it with her full cheeks, her sexy feet, or a hidden pendulum. He longed to be in the ninja (and Blake's) thrall. But he managed to keep it together just long enough to play a busty insulated Naughty Naga and a Dense Foliage spell that would protect him from direct attacks for a turn and buy him some time to think. He went the Naughty Naga after the Mind Melting Ninja, knowing that defeating her was his only hope.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:16 am

Attack (46) Success
Attack (28) Success

"So disobedient~ I'll have to fix that, won't I, Test?" Blake teased him as he once again overcame his urge to let himself be hypnotized. But, for a moment, she lost her composure for a bit as she watched the busty, insulated Naga coil around her trusted ninja and tit smother her into paradise. That ninja had served well, but even her training couldn't save her from boobs like that. Blake shook her head and made sure to secure the board since she couldn't directly counterattack.

The Bunny Ninja swiftly avenged her fellow Ninja, lunging at the Naga and wrapping a used pair of stockings around her face to incapacitate her in seconds. Then, Blake still had two cards to play. Another pair of Ninja, the first being the familiar Kitty Ninja. Mysterious, hypnotic, sporting an ass to fall for. The other, the Golden Ninja. A ninja with flowing blonde hair, perfect breasts constrained by her bodysuit, and a much more energetic aura about her. Blake knew this was the error that cost Yang her game, but she was confident that her lead was great enough to make the risk manageable.

Test: 4 Health
Test's Board: Rauna (Dormant 4)
Blake's Board: Bunny Ninja, Buhn, Golden Ninja, Kitty Ninja
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:22 am

Test couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the golden ninja. "You know. Buhn can make the Golden Ninja as smitten with you as the Kitty Ninja was with Yang. All you have to do is ask her." Test joked, trying to further fluster the huntress.

Test knew he'd have to unleash Rauna soon if he's to have any chance of winning, but he tried to hold out a little longer by summoning another pair of hare girls and having them try to smother the Kitty Ninja and the Bunny Ninja with their thick thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:35 am

Attack (23) Fail
Attack (72) Success
Attack (97) Fail
Attack (88) Success

Blake didn't neglect how Test used her own words against her there. "Very funny, but I think you're the one who has to worry about falling for a sexy ninja right about now." Blake warned him as he almost had something going for himself with his counterattack. He did manage to beat Bunny with Hare, catching the ninja in a thigh smother that knocked her out. But the other Hare wasn't a match for the Kitty Ninja, like so many before her, she was distracted, mesmerized, and hypnotized by the mere sight of that perfect ass. Then, one touch of those cheeks finished her off.

Then it was Blake's turn, and she summoned one more Ninja, an Elite Ninja who could use any one of her assets to subdue her targets in quick and lewd fashion. And while Buhn failed to beat Test's remaining Hare due to her own unsated lust, meaning she was easy to smother as well, the Elite Ninja effortlessly got behind the Hare and waved a pendulum before her eyes while kissing her cheek to force a climax from her.

Then... Test lost track of the two partner ninja for a crucial second, and he only found them again when they were right on top of him. The Kitty Ninja looking over her shoulder as she rocked her ass from side to side towards him. "Are you still resisting? Do you not like our curvy asses? The way they look in our outfits? How good it feels to fall under our spell?" She asked, and if Test dared to ignore her, the Golden Ninja would bump him with her boobs and direct him to keep staring while her chest served as a place to rest his head. But before Test could outright surrender, Blake played a Shadow Veil Spell card, concealing her trio of stealthy seductresses in a void that only a Ninja could see through.

Test: 2 Health
Test's Board: Rauna (Dormant 5)
Blake's Board: Elite Ninja, Golden Ninja, Kitty Ninja
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 am

Test stared at his final units being defeated, openly jealous of the way the hare girl was entranced from behind. He was then treated to a teasing, hypnotic treatment of his own as the Kitty Ninja's hips and Golden Ninja's tits threatened to overtake his mind. He was granted a brief moment of respite as Blake cast her defensive spell, but Test knew that if any of them reached him again it would be a over. Test had only one hope, to Blake's desires. The adventurer used one action to have Rauna come out of her flower. Revealing the busty Alrauna in all her glory, his other card was used to summon a green lipped venomous Naughty Naga, the two blowing Blake kisses and bouncing their breasts in an attempt to lure her in for a tit smothering and kiss barrage she wouldn't soon forget.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:46 am

Will Check (73,66) Fail

Blake knew she had a clear chance to win, she had a card that could let her Ninja pounce on Test and wipe his horny mind clean of any thoughts of resistance. She might even spoil him and let him succumb to a pendulum. But then, she got a really good look at Rauna... and another Naughty Naga to boot. Too much of a good look.... Blake was fascinated by their lush lips and bountiful breasts for nearly the full duration of her turn. Dreaming of an deeply indulgent service from them before she caught herself at the last second. She could only set a single trap before her time ran out and Test had another chance, and this time, the Ninja were out in the open.

Test: 2 Health
Test's Board: Rauna, Naughty Naga
Blake's Board: Elite Ninja, Golden Ninja, Kitty Ninja
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 am

While Blake's will may have barely held Test was quickly succumbing. "How about you submit to Rauna, the Naughty Naga, and the Golden Ninja while I let the Elite Ninja and the Kitty Ninja take my mind?" Test offered, playing another bunny girl hypnotist to help make that a reality. He wanted to succumb to bad to the hypnotic shinobi, his desire to win now second to his growing lust.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:56 am

Blake mulled that over with a blush spread across her cheeks... and she still had trouble looking at anything besides Rauna and the Naga. "As long as you surrender and admit you want me to hypnotize you, I agree. I can even pitch in a little extra for the two Ninja I'll send your way. Make them over a bit? Give them an extra buff or two?" Blake negotiated with him, flipping through her deck for cards to play that'd help make Test's surrender more sweet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 3:57 am

"Deal." Test said, not that Blake needed an admission. She knew how badly he wanted to be her mindless plaything. Test conceded the game, making Blake the winner and opening up the floor to all kinds of fun.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 4:02 am

"Good. I'll see if I can't reward you the next time I see you." Blake replied with a grin, and she played the last couple of cards of the game: a Hypno-Training Spell and a Luxurious Bodysuits Spell, making her Ninja even better at hypnosis and making their bodysuits sinfully soft and smooth to the touch. Benefits that extended to the Golden Ninja. Blake entrusted the Golden Ninja to Test, while the other two approached him from the shadows.

"Finally starting to come around? Do you realize you can't stop your own lust? That you can't resist us?" The Kitty Ninja asked as she and the Elite Ninja revealed themselves, one on each of his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next