Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Beastiary

Go down 
+15
SwerveStar
questionman
BlackLips
No one
kissfan
Katanarama!
wolfzero001
Badoxe
Yuna
rb9
Cio
DocBadonk
bouncer44se
Mkmd13
PikeOfAO
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
No he has not reached the current end of the game. Which version of MGU do you have? If you dont have the latest patch (I think its 0.9 if I remember correctly) then you may just have a glitched version of the game.

I have 0.9. D: Damn it, and I was looking forward to seeing what succubus monsters can do too. >:

I would recommend downloading it again and starting over. It shouldnt take you that long to get back to where you were.

SwerveStar wrote:
Just a question, if you plan to continue. I don't mean to be a prude, or anything, but next time there's a hentai scene like the one with Alice, can you put an annotation that would allow watchers to skip it? I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, or anything, it's just that there were some things about it I found kinda disturbing...

Yea sure, be on the lookout for it next weekend after thursday because that is the last day of college for me cheers
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

[quote="Mkmd13"]
wolfzero001 wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
No he has not reached the current end of the game. Which version of MGU do you have? If you dont have the latest patch (I think its 0.9 if I remember correctly) then you may just have a glitched version of the game.

I have 0.9. D: Damn it, and I was looking forward to seeing what succubus monsters can do too. >:

I would recommend downloading it again and starting over. It shouldnt take you that long to get back to where you were.

Well alright then. O.o Even if I did that before and its still not doing anything different.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 pm

saw your walkthrough today mkmd13 what does royal invitation do when you battle the queen harpy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Royal Invitation is a counter move that the Queen Harpy does. If you attack her in anyway when she is doing Royal Invitation, then she will trap you and you instantly get raped by her (I.E. her hentai scene)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Damn. O.o
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 am

yea its pretty epic and oh Im about to record all of Alice's hentai scenes and upload them to dailymotion hopefully by tonight.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:08 am

Cool, I'm looking forward to it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:46 pm

So now Dailymotion is being a bitch and deleted my cursed doll hentai video..... I hope this wont be a recurring thing. I will re upload and hopefully they wont delete it this time.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks for re-upping the videos. That wasn't the Alice that I was expecting, but it was damn good nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:56 pm

yea I dont think the cursed doll will be uploaded. They took it down for the second time........
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 am

Have you thought about perhaps uploading them to a file-hosting site, like megaupload...rapidshare...etcetera.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 pm

btw you don't have to but are you ever going to show the battle with the three fairies when you don't apologize for stepping on them? If you could that would be awesome

P.S. Does anyone know a good free RAR file opener that won't give my computer a virus
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 pm

If you're using windows, use winrar. If you're using mac, use unrarx.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

vesago_x wrote:
Have you thought about perhaps uploading them to a file-hosting site, like megaupload...rapidshare...etcetera.

I havent actually but that is a good idea. I can do that after I record all the scenes.

questionman wrote:
btw you don't have to but are you ever going to show the battle with the three fairies when you don't apologize for stepping on them? If you could that would be awesome

P.S. Does anyone know a good free RAR file opener that won't give my computer a virus

Yea I can do that and yea use winrar.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:08 pm

I downloaded monster girl quest and how do i get the enlgish patch
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm

questionman wrote:
I downloaded monster girl quest and how do i get the enlgish patch

Right here: http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/mgq1-version-1-1/
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 am

I was really happy when the fan content was translated though wished he translated the one from the lab where Luca has a bit of special training with Alice
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:40 pm

yea same here, I wish he would translate all of it but then again on the other hand, the only fan made one that had a battle was the neko and thats the only one I was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Beastiary
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6