Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Beastiary

Go down 
+15
SwerveStar
questionman
BlackLips
No one
kissfan
Katanarama!
wolfzero001
Badoxe
Yuna
rb9
Cio
DocBadonk
bouncer44se
Mkmd13
PikeOfAO
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 am

Even with applocale, it seems my machine does not have Japanese on it. Is there an easy fix for this?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 am

No one wrote:
Even with applocale, it seems my machine does not have Japanese on it. Is there an easy fix for this?

You need to change your computer system and language to Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 am

Guys I have found a game that is 10 times better than this one and its in ENGLISH!!!

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7663

It may still be in its beta phase but IT IS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Applocale is the application which has Japanese in it. Opening that application will give you access to Japanese (I'm not sure about your computer).

Anyway.... I encountered the harpy... she's too hard to beat, she probably keeps on flying... how do I defeat her?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Guys I have found a game that is 10 times better than this one and its in ENGLISH!!!

Hmmm, i won't said it is better or not, but i do enjoy both game Very Happy It is RPG Maker V game and the battle pretty much similar, but more RPG style. I'm waiting for their final release and then i will decide if it is better or not for me :p it is still too bug now >.<

Btw, for those who don't know, this game, MGU, dedicated to monster girl, and have mainly developed in here: http://www.monstergirlunlimited.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1156&sid=3202f6e5171159b4431cd2b13622cd82

kissfan wrote:
Applocale is the application which has Japanese in it. Opening that application will give you access to Japanese (I'm not sure about your computer).

Anyway.... I encountered the harpy... she's too hard to beat, she probably keeps on flying... how do I defeat her?

For the harpy, you need a trick to beat her... You can't attack her normally because they will just flying. Let them bound you, and then she is vulnerable to be attacked Smile
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:18 am

1) btw Are there translations of the monsters in the game?

2) is there a part 2 where the game continues on?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 am

kissfan wrote:
1) btw Are there translations of the monsters in the game?

2) is there a part 2 where the game continues on?

1) Sorry, i'm not quite understand what do you mean? If you asking for the translation of the game, no...

2) Yes, there will be 3 part in total... In their main site http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html estimated time for the 2nd part releasrd in Summer 2011 (around July-September) and the 3rd part in Winter 2011 (around November-January)
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm

1) I mean translations of the monsters' database and description, stats, skills, etc....

btw the hero's eyes sometimes rolled upwards.... is his soul being sucked or is he enjoying the rape (examples would be the two tailed fox girl and the snake girl with a violet hair and a ponytail)?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 am

Monster Girl Quest got updated:

http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html

There are 4 new monster girl: Succubus, Slime Group, Dullahan and Yakata no Orochi.
There are also a new patch, but i think it is only for bug fixing.

kissfan wrote:
1) I mean translations of the monsters' database and description, stats, skills, etc....

btw the hero's eyes sometimes rolled upwards.... is his soul being sucked or is he enjoying the rape (examples would be the two tailed fox girl and the snake girl with a violet hair and a ponytail)?

1. O, unfortunately, no >.< But if you want something like that, you know that this game is base on Monster Girl Encyclopedy by Kenkou Cross (the one illustrated Alice, the Lamia with your desc) and Slime. There are already a LOT of entry for the monstergirl, you could download it from the monstergirl forum.

The Hero, Luca, sometime enjoying his raped, but in the end, is it the monster girl who enjoyed it at most.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:

Okay, I'm stuck on the one where you help shadow and specter. I'm told to kill off the guards then meet specter in the dungeons, but every time I win a fight the guard won't dissappear thus triggering yet another fight. A glitch or did I get misunderstand the mission? D:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 am

I dont think I have gotten that far yet... Maybe the game hasnt been completed up to that point or there could be something to do back at the town.
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

Okay, I'm stuck on the one where you help shadow and specter. I'm told to kill off the guards then meet specter in the dungeons, but every time I win a fight the guard won't dissappear thus triggering yet another fight. A glitch or did I get misunderstand the mission? D:

is there aa walkthrough for this game? im stuck at high port and i dunno what to do next
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

Yeah, I have the same problem. It's weird since I didn't have that problem before.

BlackLips, have you talked to shadow/reaper/whatever any of those guys are called that won't tell you their real names yet?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:35 am

Think that they will have a more updated version of this game? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I could check really quick

EDIT: I checked around the boards and it said that the creator of this game is taking an "extended break" for now. How long this will take is still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Ah I see, thanks for checking. ^^ THough it does kinda suck that they went AWOL, still it happens. It is a fun game, just sucks that its so glitchy at times. D:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:22 am

Yea but I found an even kooler game than that though! I think I posted it on here before but if I havent, then its called RyonaSaga and RyonaRPG.

RyonaSaga is like the Mugen of hentai as you can create characters to put in the game and have them do sexy attacks to each other. There is a person who translated the game in English and can be found here: http://dev.rsaga.org/core/ (Download the core0038.zip file)

RyonaRPG is like RyonaSaga but its an actual RPG. The bad news is that its only in Japanese and no one has translated it yet. You can download it from the same website but its called core0040.zip
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Sounds promising. o.o Maybe it will keep us busy until dude comes back from his break. lol
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hm, are these games any good/have kisses, etc.?

Ryonosaga is a neat game, I personally like the QueenBee "Rebirth" move where after sucking a heroine into her sack, she spits them back out, converted as a beegirl.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah, I looked at the Data. Melty kiss, magic drain kiss, nightmare, and some others.

Also for some reasion it isn't working. O.o It starts up and shows the start screen for about 1 second then the window goes black and shows a bunch of Japanese characters. I press any key and the window shuts down. D:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

did you download rpg maker 2000 (japanese version)? You have to have that downloaded onto your system as long as having your computer in Japanese settings as well.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Damn, no I haven't. :/
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

You can download it here: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/download/rpg-maker-2000-run-time-package_15.html
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:03 am

Thanks. ^^ Its just too bad that I have to regester to load it. Still its worth it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:10 pm

haha yea, so how u liking the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Beastiary   Monster Girl Beastiary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Beastiary
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next