Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 3:14 pm

"Can we at least ask why you have them here? Or whether they're okay? If we can tell the village that they're okay, they will be much more amiable." Jonas asked the Queen, risking her scorn to try and further negotiations ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Selene rested her finger on her chin before looking up to the queen "Is there anything more i could offer to you to let them return to their parents?" She asked trying to stay as open as she could.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:49 pm

Gwen kept quiet and let Selene handle any negotiations
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 8:32 pm

Test also kept his mouth shut, despite how unhappy he was with the Queen's refusal to return the children.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:05 pm

"Are you really trying to negotiate, despite how bad you've already proven to be at it?" the queen asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Do I need to put you all in your place, again?"

Gwen: 30 Willpower
Selene: 30 Willpower
Jonas: 30 Willpower + Magic Bracelet
Test: 30 Willpower

Group Lives: 2

0 Mysterious Potions
Magic Bracelet(Negates First Weakness trigger each combat.)
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Area 3: Progress 3/3
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Jonas squeaked and kept his head down... but the Queen's threat made him blush. Part of him longed to be under her foot again...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:08 pm

Selene shook her head to her and sighed "No ma'am, i was just thinking, if you have the kids it will make the village more worried and they won't work their best, while if we can bring back the children then they are more likely to put their best foot forward in a sense." Selene explained, hoping that she made sense
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:11 pm

"It's quite the opposite, really." the queen explained. "Having the children with me will assure the villagers work their best. After all, they wouldn't want anything to happen to them if they displeased me, would they?"

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:15 pm

This was the last straw for Test. He had to take a step back to avoid an angry outburst. Infuriated by the way the queen was directly threatening the children. But getting mad at her was no way to solve that, so he had to restrain himself for now.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:31 pm

Selene huffed as she fluttered up to the queen to her ear and whispered in "What if i stayed with you as a trade, i do come from a completely different place." She said, offering herself so the children can be saved.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:33 pm

The Queen of Faires hummed in thought before she slowly nodded. "I suppose such a deal is acceptable."

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:37 pm

Test breathed a sigh of relief, some of the tension leaving him. "You're a hero." He quietly said to their fairy companion. Lauding her for being willing to give up her freedom for the wellbeing of others.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:41 pm

"Wait, but what if the Queen doesn't let you go, Selene? I thought... am I supposed to leave you?" Jonas asked his partner, feeling a pang of worry as he thought he'd have to leave her with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:50 pm

Selene looked to Jonas and thought for a second before smiling "Don't worry, i'll be sure to work out a release in the end. You're my best friend after all!" selene said before hugging Jonas. She held the hug for a minute before flying back to the queen
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:55 pm

"How touching. I think I might shed a tear." Feo Ul said dry as she snapped her fingers. At the signal, her Shrub Knights ushered in the missing children, each of them covered head to toe in fairy sized lip prints. "Will that be all?"

0 Mysterious Potions
1 Bags of Fairy Cookies
Missing Children

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 pm

"That will be all... now we just need a way back to the village." Jonas said as he sighed and accepted this hand of cards, hopefully they'd be able to play it half-decently.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 7:03 pm

Selene smiled and waved goodbye to her friends as she turned to the queen "That's all queen Feo, thank you for accepting my offer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)   Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Fairy (Gwen, Selene, Jonas, and Test)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8