Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League Empty
PostSubject: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:23 pm

Dabria wandered around town looking for work. Her need for money to buy supplies so she could begin searching for her missing friends. As she walked along, her eyes spotted someone putting up a poster. Going over to investigate, it turned out to be some sort of advertisement.

Looking For Challengers!

The Midara Wrestling League has come to town and is search for opponents so they can show off their stuff!
Fight one or more of (currently) 12 midara divas in the ring for cash prizes! 25 Gold just for entering and 75 more gold for each win!

The MWL is not liable for anything that happens after a match.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:42 pm

Dabria found this to be a potential gold mine for herself, a guaranteed 25 gold for every match she did with 75 more gold per match being a possibility. The only thing that frightened her was the line about liability, but with this world being so different from her own, her nerves died down when she realized that doesn't mean potential death. "Where can I go to inquire more about this and apply for it?" She asked the person who set up the poster.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:47 pm

"Ah, the MWL is setting up in an old warehouse on the east side of town." they explained to her. "Good luck if you're going to fight them."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 4:54 pm

Dabria made a quick stop at her room in the inn to change out of her casual clothing and into her leather armor before heading towards the old warehouse she was told of.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:04 pm

Dabria arrived to see the place buzzing with activity. Lights were being set up, row upon rows of chairs were being put to place, and, in the middle of it all, a large wrestling ring was being constructed.

A woman in the black and white striped uniform of a referee noticed Dabria and made her way over. "Hey, welcome!" she greeted.

Last edited by PieForPi on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:10 pm

Dabria, still not entirely accustomed to this world, didn't return the greeting and got straight to the reason she was here, "Are you who I'd talk to learn more about the fights taking place here, and applying to partake in them?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:15 pm

"Yeah, you can call me Shirley." the woman in black and white said with a nod. "I assume you're here for the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:19 pm

"I am here for the challenge, but what are the rules regarding weaponry and magic?" Dabria inquired, ready to leave if this was meant to be for challengers who solely focused on physical strength.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 pm

"Anything goes, so long as no permanent injury is done." Shirley explained. "How familiar are you with wrestling?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Where she was from, wrestling was a thing of the past, so all she knew was from stories about the past. "I know that it is a form of combat primarily based around strikes and grapples, and that many of the professional matches are staged for that sake of putting on a show," Dabria answered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:39 pm

"Don't let any of the fighters hear you say that." the referee said as she gave the challenger a look. "These fights ain't staged, but other than that you mostly got the right of it. Just know that, in addition to knockouts and other normal ways to end a fight, if your opponent can hold you against the mat long enough for me to count to three, you lose."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:47 pm

"Is there any paperwork that needs to be signed? Specifically any that guaranteed my pay once I'm done participating?" Dabria asked after the referee told her all she need to know.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 5:56 pm

"Yeah." Shirley said as she motioned for the adventurer to follow her. She led Dabria to a small room that had been converted into an office. The referee then sat behind the desk and pulled out a pen and paper. "Just sign here." Then she pulled out a folder and passed it to Dabria. "This little dossier contains a brief overview of your possible opponents. Just so you know what you're getting into."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:01 pm

For Dabria, she didn't just sign the document, instead reading through it completely to make sure it was what she believed it was before signing it, assuming that it was what she believed it was. "When will my match or matches begin," She asked as she flipped through the folder to see her possible opponents.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:26 pm

The contract was simple and straightforward. Just stating that the Midara Wrestling League was going to pay her for any match she fought in over the next three days. As long as Dabria caused no lasting harm to any of the divas or the audience.

"You're the first on to sign up so you've got your pick. You can even fight as soon as the rings done being set up." Shirley explained as the Adventurer looked through the files.

There was the cute and devilish Heel, Vera The Pet Owner.

The very busty masked Face, aptly named Clea Vage.

Another Face going by the name of Bailey, whose sweat was laced with pheromones.

The rich and spoiled Heel, Victoria “Princess” Morbucks.

A Face who was also budding Idol Singer, named Hanna the Shining Star.

A somewhat psychotic Heel called Yuna The Yandere.

A Horse Girl Face from out in the country named Bella.

Jasmine the Foot Model, who was a Heel who specialize in fighting with her feet.

Then there was Joy, a tanned Face who mixed love magic and wrestling moves in her fighting style.

Another Face was Ms. Spencer who was an experienced school teacher.

Next was a Heel going by the name Himiko, Priestess of Lust.

And Finally, their newest member, a Face going by the name of Trisha, who was apparently quickly becomeing the favorite fighter of fans of the League.

"Oh, I should probably explain something." Shirley said as a thought occurred to her. "Being a face means that they're one of the 'good guys', who will mostly give you a fair fight. Heels are 'villains' who like to fight dirty."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 6:36 pm

She didn't realize she had three days of this to make money off of, she was just expecting that she would need to try to fit as many fights as she could into a single day. "I'll face Trisha first," Dabria told her, thinking that the newest, and probably least experience, member would be a good starting match for her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:46 pm

"Alright, then. When do you want to fight her?" Shirley asked. "We should be finishes setting up within the next hour. Hour and a half at most. So that's the soonest we can start the matches."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:49 pm

"I'll fight as soon as the ring is ready," Dabria told her. If she was going to milk this golden cow, she was going to do it as much as she could, so starting as soon as she can was the clearest option.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:52 pm

"Sounds good." the referee said with a nod. "Well, I got to get back to helping around here. See you in an hour or so."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 8:53 pm

With an hour to spare, Dabria guessed she would just go back to her room and get mentally prepared for the fights to come.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 9:04 pm

As Dabria left, she caught sight of a beautiful woman helping to set things up. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She was dressed in revealing outfit, which showed off a lot of her flawless bare skin, consisting of knee-high boots, short shorts, a top that looked closer to a bra than an actual shirt, and fingerless gloves.

A spotlight suddenly shown down on her, and it was almost like she was sparkling in the light.

She suddenly noticed Dabria's gaze on her and waved. "Hello! You're a new face. Have you come to watch or try your luck in the ring?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 9:16 pm

"I'm here to participate," Dabria told the woman, whom she assumed was one of the divas... or she just had a very unique outfit for someone helping set things up, which actually was something likely to happen with people in this world as Dabria started to figure out.

(I'm assuming that there weren't photos in the folder Dabria was given, else she probably would of recognized her choice of an opponent)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 9:20 pm

"That's great!" the woman said as she offered the adventure a hand. "I'm Trisha, and I look forward to seeing you in the ring!"

(They're probably should have been, whoops.)
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 9:25 pm

"Did they inform that you were picked to be my first opponent? Or are you just saying that in a general term?" Dabria asked as she shook Trisha hand. She intention left it vague on who picked her to be her first opponent, as she didn't want to explain that she picked her because she thought she would be the easiest opponent.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League EmptySat Nov 05, 2022 9:29 pm

"Just in general." Trisha said with a chuckle. "I hope you'll put on a great show for everyone... Uh, you haven't told me you name?" the wrestler pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next