Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 2:52 am

"Thrashing about isn't a bad idea, honestly." Ms. Spencer admitted as she held Dabria down. "But don't just blindly flail around just for the sake of it. Once you've made your opening to slip out, you have to take advantage of it quickly or your opponent will just fix their pin. The other piece of advice I can give, although a bit less useful considering some of the less conventional pins the girls here use, is something called hand control. Take the pin I have you in now, for instance. It's my hands on your shoulders that's holding you down. IF you can even get just one of my hands off your shoulders, you'll have a much easier time escaping."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:19 am

With the teacher’s advice given, Dabria tried to test it out. She began thrashing beneath the teacher, putting a lot of focus towards her shoulders in hope of making Ms. Spencer loss grip of one of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:31 am

(Struggle -11, 100- 1 Fail and 1 Crit Success!)

Dabria's flailing didn't seem to be amounting to much. Then she remembered her hands were free. The cleric grabbed Ms. Spencer's arm and yanked her hand of her shoulder. The sudden move disrupted her instructors balance, and, acting quickly, Dabria was able to roll Ms. Spencer onto her back.

The end result was a reversal of their positions, with Dabria now pining the teacher to the mat.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 12:43 am

Dabria adjusted herself on top of the teacher, sitting on her mid-section and leaning forward to hold her wrists above her head, reassuming the unintentional breast smothering pin she had pulled against the horse girl. Unlike when she did this in the ring, she wasn't syphoning any energy from the one getting pinned. While Ms. Spencer wasn't going to be able to teach her how to be a wrestler in the short time they have, she could at least critique this pin for Dabria.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:43 am

(Struggle -roll 44- Success!)

Ms. Spencer swung her hips, which caused Dabria to fall off of her. "A good first attempt." the teacher said as she got up and offered the cleric a hand. "Your position was too unstable though. I recommend next time using your legs more. Either spreading them out to brace yourself or press them against my sides to hold onto me."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:49 am

Dabria didn't comment of how that wasn't really her first attempt at the pin as she took the teacher's hand and pulled herself up. "If I use my legs more, do you believe that'll be a good enough to maybe work in the ring, or is there more I'll have to add to it?" The cleric asked, before adding, "Oh, and I do plan on draining the energy of the person beneath me when I do that pin, I just didn't do it this time."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 am

"That should be sufficient." Ms. Spencer said as she adjusted her glasses. "Although, I am curious about your energy draining."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:04 am

"Can you elaborate on that curiosity?" The cleric asked, before explaining a little about it, "It's a simple spell called vampiric touch that syphons energy from anyone the caster can touch at the moment of casting, which most experienced magic users can learn and perform. Usually a cleric wouldn't be able to learn it, but due to the church I am part of, I was given the ability to."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:09 am

"I see." Ms. Spencer said with a nod. "Is the energy taken at a fixed rate? Would you be taking it faster if more of you is in contact with your opponent?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:18 am

"It is a fixed rate... I mean it isn't... It was a fixed rate before," Dabria answered, before explaining her confusion, "As I said, any experienced magic user can use it, so it isn't the strongest of spells, so in battle I always use it at its max rate, so it is practically a fixed rate then, but as I accidently learned here, it seems to be more effective at draining when I drain from the chest region of midara, so I'm not really sure what is going on with it. And to answer you second question, kind of no, I can only drain using my hands, but how much of my hands are making contact does matter."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:28 am

"Are you sure they simply aren't enjoying having your hands on their breasts?" Ms. Spencer asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:31 am

"I... Um... I haven't considered that, perhaps that is what is happening," The foreigner to this world admitted, clearly embarrassed by the fact that while she was thinking that her magic was acting up, it could been something as simple as what Ms. Spencer suggested.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 3:11 pm

Ms. Spencer couldn't help but chuckle at the cleric's embarrassment. "Well, I think that concludes our little lesson. Unless you want to get more practice in?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 2:57 am

“Do you see any value in me getting more practice? All the stuff you have instructed me to do seems pretty simple… not that I’m complaining about that,” The cleric replied.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:01 am

"Practice makes perfect." Ms. Spencer replied. "But I won't keep you if you don't want to. The decision is entirely yours."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:09 am

“I guess a little more practice wouldn’t hurt,” The cleric told the teacher, “You mentioned how thrashing wouldn’t be effective on some of the special pins some of the wrestlers perform, does that go for Yuna’s preferred pin?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:15 am

Ms. Spencer took a moment to think about that. "I suppose it would." she eventually answered. "While certainly not something you'd see in more conventional wrestling, it doesn't involve a mystical aspect like Himiko's, nor is it as restrictive as my own preferred pin."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:24 am

“You wouldn’t mind elaborating about it, would you? Or demonstrating it?” Dabria asked the teacher, “I’d like to learn about her wrestling more before I get in the ring with her so I know what to watch out for… Is studying your opponent beforehand looked down upon or something only a heel would do?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:27 am

"For all intents and purposes, her pin is just an intense makeout session." Ms. Spencer said bluntly. "Still want me to demonstrate it on you?" the teacher added with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:38 am

“O-Oh, that’s what it is? You don’t need to demonstrate,” The cleric told Ms. Spencer, visibly nervous about that being Yuna’s pinning technique. And giving Dabria’s attempted bargaining with the teacher to get out of her pin, saying that she would tell her what she likes if she was let free and using kisses as a ‘made up’ example, it was probably clear to the teacher at what she enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:41 am

Ms. Spencer noticed the cleric's reaction and couldn't help but want to tease her. "Does that thought of kissing me bother you that much? OR maybe..." she leaned in close enough that her lip brushed against Dabria ear and whispered, "... you have the hots for teacher?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:52 am

“I-I’m not attracted towards you… not that you aren’t attractive or anything,” The cleric stammer as she scurried away from the teacher, “I’m thankful for you agreeing to tutor me, but that is all.” Seeing how she was with Dabria when she was lying about what her god was a god of, Ms. Spencer saw how bad her poker face was, so she could tell that she wasn’t lying with everything she just said, which must of meant that it was her first statement that hit true.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 3:59 am

Ms. Spencer frowned as she let Dabria have her space. "Apologies. I didn't mean to make you that uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 4:03 am

“You don’t need to apologize, I know that you are just teasing me,” Dabria told the teacher as she calmed herself, “Where I am from, having a fight or flight instinct is necessary, so that was just the flight part of that kicking in as I’m still not used to getting teased that much.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 4:07 am

Ms. Spencer shook her head. "Midara, such as myself, have a hard time respecting or even understanding, another's limits. Even seeing how flustered you got made me want to tease you even more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League   Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dabria vs The Midara Wrestling League
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next