Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Motherly Angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs Motherly Angel Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:32 pm

Salos turned to town with a large bag of coins. A small group of bandits had stolen the donations from a local church, and he just got back from hunting them down. With the stolen goods in hand, he was on his way back to the church to return them.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:39 pm

“Now of only all my jobs can be this easy!” he joked with a smile as he headed towards the church.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:45 pm

It didn't take long for Salos to reach the church, which had clearly seen better days. Stepping through the door that was still damaged from the bandit attack, he found a lone nun cleaning the place up.

She was dressed modestly, with only a hint of her curvy bodying able to seen underneath the concealing robes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 2:49 pm

“I managed to get the donations back for your church. Maybe I could help fix this place up as well?” he said, feeling sorry for the lone nun who was doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:29 pm

The nun gasped in surprise, clearly not noticing his entrance. "You- You did?" she asked hopefully and rushed over to the man.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:32 pm

Salos offers the nun the bag of gold. “I hope this helps you and your church.” he said. He was happy he could offer some help.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:35 pm

"Oh, Thank you!" she said as she pulled him into a great big hug. Her modest clothing couldn't hide her curves as they pressed against the Adventurer. "How can I ever repay you for this kindness?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 3:53 pm

“You are fine. Would you like me to help you clean this place up?” He offered.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 6:36 pm

"Oh, I can't possibly ask for any more from such a kind soul." the nun said as she only hugged the man tighter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:26 pm

“I wouldn’t mind helping…” he said, feeling awkward in her embrace. He was trying not to think inappropriate thoughts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:28 pm

"Oh, bless you, sir!" The nun said before she finally let him go. She then took the bag of money he recovered and placed it upon the altar.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:34 pm

As she was distracted with the money, he used some simple spells to repair some of the damaged items around the church as he tried to tidy it up as quick as he could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:42 pm

As Salos worked, the nun knelt before the altar and offered up prayers of thanks for all of his help.

Suddenly, light shined down through the ceiling and silhouette could be seen descending into the church.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 7:53 pm

Salos stoped cleaning as he watched the silhouette descend. “Something is coming. Get away from there….” he said to the nun out of concern.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:00 pm

"Do not be afraid." the figure said as the light faded to reveal an angel. A very busty angel with long blonde hair and kind motherly eyes. "I've merely come to answer this one's prayers."

Salos: 30 Willpower
Motherly Angel: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:07 pm

Salos looked at her unsure. “What prayers are those?” he asked, unsure what to make of this situation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:13 pm

"Why her prayers to thank you, of course." the angel said as she gently drifted over to the man and held out her arms to him.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:19 pm

“I told her she was ok. Your words would be thankful enough.” he said, unsure what she meant by thanks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:26 pm

(Heavenly Embrace -roll [70, 34]- Success!)

"No good deed should go unrewarded." the angel told him. He breasts started to glow softly, and before Salos could even realize what he was doing, he buried his face in her blessed bosom.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:29 pm

Salos moaned from her large girls in his face. He meekly tries to push the soft girls out of his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:34 pm

(Struggle -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Salos used much more force than he though he did and shoved the angel into the altar

"Ah, why would you do that?" the nun asked Salos in a panic.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:37 pm

“It’s called not being able to breath in her girls. I understand her wanting to reward me, but I kinda need to breath….” he said to the nun, hoping to avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:42 pm

(Motherly Blessing -roll 100- Crit Success! Advantage -roll 85- Fail!)

"I'll hug you more gently next time, then." the angel told him as she floated over to him a gently kissed him on the forehead. The feel of her heavenly lips caused his heart to start fluttering uncontrollably.

Salos: 27 Willpower + Charmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 8:52 pm

“Ummmm you don’t need to give me so much at attention. I just wanted to help out.” he said, blushing more as he was tripping over his words.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 9:09 pm

(Heavenly Embrace -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

"My, no wonder she prayed for help in rewarding you." The angel said as she floated over to the nun and gave her a hug.

Salos: 27 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Motherly Angel   Salos vs Motherly Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Motherly Angel
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next