Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 11:54 pm

Violet gently kissed Hanna's cheek to help ease her nerves "We can do whatever you want! Cuddle, sing, just talk. Anything is fine with me~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 1:10 pm

"Thanks." Hanna said as she paid Violet back by kissing her on the cheek. "You have a really bold fighting style that I wasn't expecting." the idol said with a light blush as she recalled their match.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 11:26 pm

Violet giggled as she proudly showed off her legs, "Thanks! It seemed only fitting to have a leg based fighting style~ I learned it while watching everyone here fighting! I also practiced some more seductive fighting style~" she said with a playful wink
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 11:34 pm

"Oh, I meant more so when you..." Hanna trailed off and her face went bright red as she recalled a certain point in their match.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 11:20 pm

Violet tilted her head before giggling "Oh the Stink Face! Yeah it was something i saw a wrestler in the past do! Though it was a guy that did it i thought it was fun and a good way to throw off my opponent~ Did you enjoy my bunny butt" She teased with a playful giggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 12:39 pm

"Y-You do have a nice butt! But again that's not what I was referring to." Hanna said with a shake of her head. "I meant more when you, uh, sh-shoved your..., uh, you know, in my face?" The idol said with a deep blush as she vaguely gestured at Violet's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2023 12:23 am

Violet blushed and giggled "Aah i see, yeah the kitchen sinker move, it does pretty much just shove that there huh? Hope it wasn't too much for you" She said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:51 pm

"N-No, it wasn't too much!" Hanna protested, but her defense was somewhat undermined by her starting to mutter "I'm a pure idol. I'm a pure idol." under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 12:47 am

Violet tilted her head as she sat next to Hanna, "I meant to ask why you repeat that? Are you forcing yourself to a standard or something?" She asked genuinely worried "You don't have to be a pure idol in private if you don't want~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:43 pm

Hanna's blush seemed to darken at that. "Kind of. It's part of the whole idol thing. Just rumors that we're secretly dating someone can sometimes be enough to end our careers." the idol than paused as she had a thought. "Then again, most idols aren't midara like me, so maybe I could get away with it?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 9:58 pm

Violet nodded and giggled "Of course you can, You are a midara for one and two you are your own person who cares what others think. Outside of the ring people's opinions shouldn't govern your actions." she said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:07 pm

"O-Okay." Hanna said before she mustered her resolve and slapped her face. She then pounced on Violet and started aggressively making out with her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:25 pm

Violet squeaked in surprise before relaxing, wrapping her arms around Hanna as she embraced the kiss submissivly letting the idol take the reigns fully!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 10:29 pm

Hanna didn't do much with those reigns, admittedly. The idol was content with just wrapping her arms around the buff bunny and continuing to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 5:51 am

Violet moaned softly as she kissed the idol, the small bunny girl was on cloud nine as she closed her eyes to fully embrace the moment
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 6:05 pm

Sadly, they weren't able to stay like that for very long before someone poked their head into the room.

"Violet? It's almost time for your next match."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:42 pm

Violet whimpered as she reluctantly broke the kiss with the beautiful idol and pouted at the woman poking her head in "Aww, okay i'll be right there" she said as she looked back to Hanna "We'll have to continue this later~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:47 pm

"Later." Hanna agreed as she gave the bunny one last kiss before letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Violet smiled brightly as she walked to her next fight, the small bunny still coming down from the pleasure of kissing and cuddling the idol. Now to see who she would fight next
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:06 am

Waiting in the ring was her next opponent, a curvy woman with long lilac hair dressed in a skimpy top, booty shoots elbow length gloves and knee length boots. She licked her lips hungrily as she watched the buff bunny approach.

"Well, folks, our own idol has left Violet star struck, but she's still coming back for more! Can she manage to pull herself together, or is Yuna going to be dragging another lover home?"

Violet: 30 Willpower
Yuna: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:24 am

Violet gulped as she stepped into the ring, this woman was looking at her so hungrily it slightly made her prey like instincts react wanting to run but she could'nt! She gritted her teeth as she rushed in throwing kicks at the yandere
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:31 am

(Nerdy Dream -roll 43- Fail!)
(Love Mist -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

Yuna ducked under Violet's kick and then stood back up. The diva let out a giggle as her eyes roamed Violet's body with obvious lust and a pink mist escaped from her lips.

Violet: 30 Willpower
Yuna: 30 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 am

Violet noticed the mist as she quickly jumped back letting the mist air out before charging in again as she grabbed the woman and slammed her with her thighs

(Kitchen sinker)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:37 am

(Kitchen Sinker -Auto due to Off Balance!)
(Love Mist -roll 80- Success!)

Violet jumped up and caught the Diva's head between her legs before she flipped back and slammed her to the mat.

In retaliation the crazy woman grabbed the rabbits waste and started kissing her crotch. Each press of her lips let her apply her love potion mist almost directly to Violet's pussy.

Violet: 28 Willpower + 1/5 Charmed + Charmed(3)
Yuna: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 12:41 am

Violet yelped and bit her lip as she held back a moan, this woman was dangerous! She thought as she got back before swinging her kicks at her quickly trying to weaken her

(Nerdy dreams)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next