Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 11:24 pm

(Kitchen Sinker -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Bad Pet -Auto due to Off Balance!)

"Grr. Looks like someone needs more discipline!" Vera shouted as she tugged hard on the leash. Violet's attack was interrupted as she was suddenly slammed into the mat. The diva stomped on her downed opponent and kept tugging on the leash to choke her.

Violet: 3 Willpower + Leashed + Bound
Vera: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 7:37 am

Violet squeaked as she tried her best to pull herself free of the choking collar, she couldn't let it end now! She was just getting her flow going! She gritted her teeth as she yanked as hard as she could on the leash and collarĀ 

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 6:36 pm

(Struggle -roll 76- Success!)

Violet's desperate efforts were rewarded with the leash flying out of her tormentor's hands. Vera stumbled back as she lost her balance, and the buff bunny quickly took advantage of that to get back on her feet.

Violet: 3 Willpower + Leashed
Vera: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 7:12 pm

Violet smirked as she dashed in at the stumbling fighter sending a wave of kicks at her planning to knock her out in a sudden flashy display "Time to show you some moves i learned from a game!" she teased

(Nerdy dream)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 8:03 am

(Nerdy Dream -roll 76, 24, 9- 2 Success and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Who wants a treat? -Auto due to Off Balance!)

Vilet let out a flurry of kicks until she lost her balance.

"Did you seriously just try to copy you something you saw in a video game?" Vera asked as she took advantage of the opportunity to grab Violet's leash. With a yank, she slammed the buff bunny into the mat. Then, before violet could recover, the devilish diva sat on her face.

Despite her efforts, Violet was too worn out to push the slender woman off of her.

"One! Two! Three! The winner is Vera!" the referee declared.

(Violet has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 12:25 pm

Violet weakly whimpers under Vera's ass, she gave her best but she did end up the woman's newest victory. The warmth and softness resting on her face adding the last bit of humiliation as she laid there under her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 12:39 pm

"Have you finally learned your place?" Vera asked as she reached back and patted Violet's head. "If so, give my butt some kisses to show you understand." she instructed as she gave her hips a little wiggle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 pm

Violet sighed and shuddered, she wanted to keep fighting but she got pinned, she had lost the fight and she had to play her part in the show for the crowd now. Shyly the bunny girl crawled close and planted small kisses on Vera's ass. Her cheeks burning red as she was humilated in front of the crowd
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:45 am

"Good girl!" Vera said happily. She then tugged on the leash as she started leading Violet out of the ring. "Time for walkies!"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 10:46 am

Violet shuddered and blushed more as she crawled after vera, her entire body heating up from both lust and humiliation as she did
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 6:58 pm

"You're so cute, I wish I could keep you." Vera admitted with a laugh as she led her pet back to the waiting room. "But, since you already signed up to challenge everyone, I guess I have to let the others take their turns, first."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 8:02 pm

Violet blushed as she followed Vera, now that she was able to break character a little she couldn't help but love being collared by the sexy wrestler. "I mean i can stay with you until my next fight if you'd like?After all i have to wait for a bit anyway~" She said, her voice softer as she spoke
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 11:32 am

"Oh, such an adorable pet!" Vera cooed as she scooped up Violet in a big hug. "I'll try not to tire you out too much!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2023 11:32 am

"Oh, such an adorable pet!" Vera cooed as she scooped up Violet in a big hug. "I'll try not to tire you out too much!"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 12:21 am

Violet blushed and hugged Vera back, she softly giggled as she nodded "That would be nice, otherwise i might lose again." she said as she relaxed into Vera's arms
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 7:05 pm

Vera sat down with Violet in her lap and started to enthusiastically pet the bunnygirl's head and long ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Violet shuddered as she sighed in delight, the petting bringing her a delight she rarely got to enjoy, her small bunny tail began to wiggle as she enjoyed it all
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2023 2:09 pm

"You like that?" Vera giggled as kept up the petting and rested her head on Violet's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Violet hummed and nodded "I love it miss vera, your hand is so soft and it feels so amazing" she said her cheeks burning red
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 3:51 pm

"I'm very good at getting my pets to sing my praises." Vera playfully boasted as she moved her fingers to play with the bunnygirl's ears.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 11:42 am

Violet giggled and nodded as she rested her head on vera, a soft moan escaping her as she felt her ears being played with
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 4:31 pm

"Oh, you make it so hard not to keep you." Vera giggled as she kept playing with Violet's ears. The devilishly cute girl's fingers seemed to know exactly where to press to get the biggest reactions out of the buff bunny.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:04 am

Violet giggled as she let out another moan, her body shuddering as she was turned into a obedient pet just from getting her ears pet and played with. The once confident wrestler looked nothing like herself as she let Vera do what she wanted
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 5:56 pm

The two women spent several minutes cuddling like this until one of the staff came over.

"Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for the challengers next match." they said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 2:26 am

Violet pouted as she sighed and slowly stood up sadly from Vera's petting. She looked over to the staff and nodded ready to go to her next fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League   Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet vs the Midara Wrestling League
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next