Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 12:21 am

In a few moments more, the last of the Kitsune's tails were looking extra soft and fluffy, and his trial was complete. To commemorate the occasion, the last of her clothes fell to the bed, revealing her ample and naked figure to the foxgirl-loving adventurer. "Thank you~ Is there a way I could reward you for your help? Something more than completing one silly trial"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 1:18 am

Test was completely stunned by the sight of the naked Kitsune in all her glory. It took him several seconds to muster up a coherent response to her question. "Can I... serve you." He practically begged. Right now he wanted nothing more then to be dominated and seduced by the fox tailed temptress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 10:51 am

The Kitsune gave Test a cute, flirty giggle and brushed a tail along his legs in reply to his request. "You may~ I promise it'll feel even better than you expect~" She agreed, welcoming Test to fulfill his submissive and longing fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:06 pm

Test reverently approached the kitsune. Rendered drunk with desire by her skillful teasing and naked form. He started by getting on his knees, taking her foot in his hands, and giving it a submissive kiss. There was no part of her he didn't find deeply alluring and he fully intended to show it as he prepared to service the irresistible fox woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:29 pm

The Kitsune lightly pressed the ball of her foot into Test's lips as he worshipped her, starting from the very bottom. "Is this practice for the goddess, Test? Or maybe you've mistaken me for the goddess~" She joked as she couldn't wipe the wide, happy smile off of her face. The wagging of her tails was as honest and indicator as any of the fun she was having.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 am

"Goddess or not you're still worthy of worship." Test replied. Placing several more submissive smooches on the balls of her feet and each of her toes before bringing to kiss his way up her feet and lower legs. Seeing how much she was enjoying it encouraging him to submit even more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 12:23 am

"You're spectacular at flattery, if only there was a trial for that~" The Kitsune joked as she let Test have his indulgent way with her long, smooth, shapely legs. He'd only need to travel a little farther now to reach her pillowy thighs, plump ass, and heavenly tails. Then he'd really reap the benefits of his devotion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:50 pm

Test kissed along her thighs, his hands squeezing and caressing all the while. Once he was lavishing her shapely hips with affection the adventure made sure to reach around and give the base of her tails a few loving strokes of their own, making sure not part of her was unaccounted for.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 4:46 pm

The Kitsune leisurely began brushing her tails against every inch of Test's face and arms as he continued, unable to resist showering him in affection for even a moment. It was getting more and more obvious that she wanted all the attention on her spectacular tails, even if the rest of her body left nothing to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:03 am

And who was he to deny her? Test began to happily rub his face along her tails. Taking in the scent and feel of their divine fluffiness as basked I'm them. The adventurer entering a state of relaxed bliss as he kissed and caressed her perfect tails as if he could worship them all day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:25 am

Knowing that Test deserved to feel even better than this, the Kitsune lowered a soft, smooth foot to his crotch while her tails fully enraptured his face in their fluffy embrace. Treating him to a slow and delicate footjob while she kept him in paradise with her enviable tails. The only thing she wondered now was how long Test might be able to endure this.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:51 pm

Judging by the loud moan that escaped his lips the moment her foot pressed against him, not long. Test's loving tail worship grew even more submissive and intense as the fox woman's soft sole had him hard and leaking in seconds. The kitsune would find him very easy to tease. The addition of her gentle foot leaving Test weak, horny, and desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:54 pm

"Fufu, Kitsune aren't all boobs and tails, remember that~" The fox beauty playfully informed her subservient visitor as she trailed her toes up and down his shaft, prodding his glans with her toes when she felt especially daring. Her tails continued accepting all of his worship and repaying it with a cocoon of fluffy heaven, sweet-smelling and warm and snug.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:57 pm

"Your foot... feels amazing." Test panted and moaned. Completely stunned by the feeling of the kitsune's toes running along his shaft. If she kept this up much longer he's surely end up completely addicted to sexy fox girl feet. His addiction to them deepening by the second.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 2:08 pm

"Thank you~ Fufu, I feel you tensing up~ It's okay, you can cum. I can tell you really, really want to~" The generous, gorgeous Kitsune assured him, leaving Test with very few options apart from climaxing as she kept brushing her soles and toes against his cock, giving her adorable admirer a sensual footjob that'd get any lustful and indulgent adventurer a little hooked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:25 pm

Test quickly came. Letting out a needy gasp as he came a huge load for her feet. The adventurer realized that she could have kept him like that for hours. Breaking him down with pure pleasure until he could only think of her feet. Part of him wished she had. "Thank you." He panted. Trying to catch his breath after experiencing the earth-shaking pleasure of her footjob.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:56 pm

"You're welcome, fufu~ I didn't think you'd have this many fetishes, but here you are~ Are there any other desires you need me to indulge for you before you go?" The Kitsune asked, almost curious to see just how willing and lustful Test was exactly after seeing how much he enjoyed her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 9:31 pm

"Well I have a huge hypnosis kink." Test admitted with a blush. "And... can you edge me with your feet some more and leave me completely addicted to fox girl feet." He asked, unable to hold back his desires from such an irresistible seductress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 9:42 pm

"I absolutely could do that~" The Kitsune purred, lifting a foot before Test's eyes and wiggling her toes before gently pushing him so he was sitting back and facing her. "Do you want me to, sweetie? Does being weak to feet as well as tails and breasts excite you?" She hummed, her voice already taking a soft, soothing tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:17 am

"Yes. I want to be completely captivated and entranced by every part of a kitsune's body, and especially their feet." Test excitedly replied. Wanting to be completely enthralled and enslaved by seductive, elegant kitsune's and their soft sexy feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:29 am

"Fufufu~ Of course~ I'll do my best to make you as eager to cum for a Kitsune as possible." The foxy temptress promised, her luscious foot lowering itself to again start teasingly trailing her toes up and down his manhood with dizzying efficiency. "You're a slave to sexy foxgirls, so needy and horny for them~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:43 am

"I'm a slave to sexy fox girls." Test eagerly agreed. His words cut off by another needy moan as her foot got to work. Within seconds he was paralyzed with pleasure and entirely at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:58 am

"You're simply ravaged by your foxgirl fetish. Your first instinct whenever you see one is to dream about indulging with her~ It's gotten so bad that you have a habit of begging them to dominate you~" The Kitsune reminded Test of all the fun details of his crippling fixation of foxgirls while her soft and smooth foot lazily rubbed his manhood up and down, going at a slow pace to ensure he was kept at the peak of his arousal for a good, long while.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:19 am

Test was too overcome with pleasure to speak. But he did manage to nod in agreement. It was true. He was completely overcome with lust for fix girls. It felt like every time he met one he ended up begging her to completely dominate him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:27 am

"But, it's all okay.... it feels good to submit to foxgirls. It makes you feel so good, and the foxgirls love having a horny slave~ It's just the mindset you need to be a servant to the Goddess~" The Kitsune chuckled as she kept the glacial but intoxicating pace of her footjob going. "If she so much as wiggles her toes at you, I think you'd get a tent in your pants~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next