Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:35 am

"Feels so good." Test moaned. The sensation of being edged by the teasing kitsune's feet was incredible. The feeling of her soles deepening his submission with each passing moment. At this rate just seeing the goddess would likely be enough to make Test pitch a tent in his pants. If she went so far as to wiggle her toes at him odds are his willpower would instantly evaporate.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 1:42 am

"Feels so good~ So, how about it? Are you ready to go to the next trial and be seduced by the next sexy foxgirl?" The Kitsune asked Test, waiting for his answer as a second foot started gliding against his shaft, giving him a small sample of the pleasure she could use to finish him off once he was ready. Her soles were unbelievably warm and smooth, it was unthinkable to not let them relieve him of a climax.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 10:45 am

"Yes!" Test cried out as her teasing foot job pushed him to an even bigger climax then before. With how lust-drunk for fox girls she'd left him he was unlikely to resist the temptation to be seduced by a kitsune any time soon. "Thank you." He managed to say as he caught his breath. His head still spinning from the fox woman's skilled seduction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:12 am

"You're very welcome, horny boy~ Now, I think you should go before I think of the next fetish I can indulge you with." The Kitsune kindly instructed, knowing that Test would have to take his leave before he could continue his trials. "I wonder how the next foxgirl will make you into putty~" She giggled, giving Test a very suggestive wink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:40 am

Test was also wondering that, and he couldn't wait to find out. Test wishes the fox tailed seductress farewell and headed for the best portion of the trial. Brimming with excitement and anticipation for whatever came next.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Outside the door was another timely greeting from his maid. For some reason, Test was just now noticing her cute feet and open-toe high heels. "Hello, master~ Are you ready for the next trial, or do you need anything from me first~" She asked, giving him a deep curtsey.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 12:42 am

Test was openly ogling the maid's feet. His submissive desire for kitsune's heightened with each trail. "Um. I think I'm ready." He said after taking a moment to think, his eyes never straying from the maid's sexy heels and curvy feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 12:46 am

"Alright, then! I'll be here if you need me~" The maid chuckled, shifting her feet just a smidge and tapping her toes. Test's stares were far too obvious for her to miss, so she thought she'd treat him to a little extra eye candy before he went.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 1:03 am

Test watched hed toes tap and her feet shift for several seconds longer then was really necessary before finding the willpower to head into the next trail.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 1:25 am

Inside the five-tailed trial was, of course, a five-tailed Kitsune. She wore a deep purple kimono and had purple and white fur on her many fluffy tails and cute ears. She had pretty, pale-blue eyes and an immaculate figure. But, most curious of all was how her room seemed to be part dancehall and part... bathroom? "Oh, hey there~ Welcome to the fifth trial~ My name is Mizu! My trial is special, but first, why don't you introduce yourself?" The Kitsune asked as she approached her guest. She was the most beautiful of any of the foxes so far, owing to her dainty feet, plump breasts, and wide hips and how well she sported them all and showed them off with her flattering kimono.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 1:54 am

The adventurer was immediately stunned by the fox woman's beauty, and it took him several seconds to muster a response. "I'm Test." He managed to say. His voice a submissive squeak as every fiber of his being ached to be teased and seduced by the purple robed kitsune.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:10 am

"Tehehe~!" Mizu giggled at his immediate reaction to her, already knowing a submissive fox-lover when she saw one. Her body swayed invitingly as she approached, and her every mesmerizing curve couldn't have been complimented better by her kimono. "For my trial... you have three options. You can dance with me, you can take a bath with me... or you can spar with me. Fair warning, my sparring does involve some bathing and dancing~ I'll give you some time to think about it if you need it. Oh! And I take questions. And requests, I love requests." She informed him with a demeanor that could best be described as bubbly and friendly. Plus, now that she was close, Test could see a somewhat odd sheen to her purple tails.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 1:10 pm

Test's mouth went dry as he considered all the possible "requests" he could make. After several seconds of awestruck silence he made a decision. "Let's start with a dance." He offered, deciding that was the option that was least likely to immediately melt him into a puddle of lust.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 1:15 pm

"Start with a dance? Oh, you want to pick more than one option! That's good thinking, tehe!" Mizu giggled before elegantly bowing before Test and offering him her hand. "Then, let us dance~ Don't worry if it's hard to keep up, just have some fun, okay?" She told him, eagerly waiting for him to accept her hand so they can begin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 11:18 pm

Test had never learned how to dance, but he was very good at following the lead of a playful seductive fox girl, so this should come naturally to him. The adventurer took Mizu's hand and let her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 11:23 pm

Mizu squeed a little and pulled Test closer, leaning her body against his so he could feel her plush breasts and cozy kimono against his body. Then, her tails gently brushed along his limbs as she began to lead him in a nice, slow dance. The steps were simple, in truth, it was an excuse for her to get a little intimate with him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 2:08 am

Test predictably went beet red as Mizu pulled him close. He put one hand in her shoulder, the other on her waist, and tried to retain his focus as he let her lead him through the dance. The feeling of her body and tail brushing up against him was heavenly, and it was oh so easy to let himself get lost in it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 10:00 am

Mizu had a big, mischievous smile on her soft lips throughout their dance, snickering at how adorable Test already was for her. She pulled him a bit closer, nearly embracing him against her splendid figure as she caressed him with her tails and guided him through the steps. All the while, a sweet, indulgent lavender aroma washed over Test, and no doubt that Mizu was the source.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:08 am

Test was only becoming more flustered and aroused as Mizu's tails gently caressed him and guided him through the dance. He was soon taking deep breaths of her lavender scent and letting himself be swept along. Clearly becoming more and more enamored with the friendly dancer as she went about her work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:13 am

Mizu's big smile never went away as she watched Test fall harder and harder under her spell with every step. It wasn't often that the trial-goer let themselves get seduced this much~ "You know you're really cute, right, Test?" She asked, hoping her flirting would get a reaction out of him. And, before he could answer, she gave him a twirl, stole a kiss right from his lips, then gently let him go. Completing their quick, intimate dance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:08 am

Test was about to return her compliment when the sexy kitsune twirled him around and kissed him. Test was too stunned to move, much less muster a response. He stood there, slack-jawed, for several seconds before he was finally able to speak again. "T-thank y-you. Y-you too." He finally managed to say. Mizu's every little flirtation was leaving him weak at the knees.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:19 am

"Tehe~" Mizu chuckled, her tails swishing behind her in joy and excitement. She could tell he was already falling head over heels for her, if she wanted him to put up any fight at all, she'd need to get to the sparring part soon. Still, pampering him until he couldn't stop himself sounded fun, too. "Are you ready to spar with me now, Test? I can give us both a bath after it's done~" She asked him, hoping and praying he'd say yes so she could get more direct in her seduction.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:30 am

"Sure. Let's spar." Test happily replied, instinctively agreeing to Mizu's suggestion. Why wouldn't he want to spar with such a friendly fox woman. It was sure to be an experience. Test unslung his sparring staff and took up his fighting stance. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:36 am

Weaving Dance (54) Success

Mizu smirked and began to dance, her every motion positively weightless as she got each of her limbs and tails moving in an easy rhythm. Her display caused a swarm of bubbles to lift into the air and float around her, all while her curvy breasts and hips swayed side to side. "I'm ready, Test~" She cooed, welcoming him to come to her.

Test: 30 Willpower, 0 Slippery, Charmed
Mizu: 30 Stamina, White Soap, Evasion Up 0/2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 2:12 am

Test was having a very hard time focusing on anything that wasn't Mizu's bouncing breasts and swaying hips. But he did manage to keep his guard up for now.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next