Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Tulip

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm

“Sorry ma’am. All I was doing was listening to your lesson. Is there anything else you think I should learn?” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:03 pm

"Let's move on to a lesson about missing." The flower Pokemom said. Licking her lips before pulling Salos into a deep, elegant smooch as her hands roamed his body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:07 pm

Salos was kissing her back with the same level of skill and love her kiss also contained. He really was slowly becoming a pokemom at heart.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:46 pm

The elegant dancer broke the kiss with an approving nod. "It seems I have nothing more to teach you. You already have what it takes to be an elegant society lady. Here. A graduation gift." Florges said with a proud smile. She offered Salos a bottle of her perfume, so that he might smell as alluring and enchanting as her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 1:49 pm

Salos took the perfume bottle and applied it to himself. He know smelled like a young socialite that was looking for a lovely evening.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:20 pm

Florges stood there and admired Salos's transformation into a beautiful socalite. "Any last requests before I pass you off to your next teacher?" She asked, proud of how far her student had come.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:28 pm

“Who would be the best teacher for me next and where do I get something like the boa thing you are wearing?” he found himself asking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm

"Well if you wish to continue learning the arts of the seductress I recommend Musharna." Florges suggested, unsubtly pushing Salos to further embrace his growing talent for applying his seductive wiles.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 2:46 pm

“I already faced her and won. I don’t know if she would be up for teaching me anything right now. Maybe another teacher?” he asked, partly remembering the fight from before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 4:48 pm

"Musharna isn't one to hold a grudge. Plus I think she'll forget all about it when she sees how cute you look in that dress. But if you're looking to learn more about makeup may I recommend a lesson with my pokemom Farigiraf." Tulip suggested, offering another member of her pokemom party for Salos to learn from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Tulip   Salos Vs. Tulip - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Tulip
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8