Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)

Go down 
+4
LazyAlex
Rainday
Admin
DocBadonk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) Empty
PostSubject: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Name: Succubus
Effect: Drain
Direct (Though a little more than a "kiss")

at 1:05...

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:35 am

I had no idea we could embed youtube videos on this forum... Great find! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

That is quite the different and hot succubus... Like a ninja crossed with a sexy solider...
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 pm

I was wondering how long it take them to add her
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Nice.

I really like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm6Fz9YoHxk
And this one isn't bad for the first half anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqVwu9DWAY
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Very impressive. Just wish that Heroes where in english, looks like a fun game.
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:38 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Very impressive. Just wish that Heroes where in english, looks like a fun game.

It is, though it just goes by the name Vindictus
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Oooooh okay then. That name, I've heard of. lol One last thing, how are into the game until that boss fight? Any idea?
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 pm

One video someone said they were level 64, and it's somewhere in story lv 8, so I'd figure you have to go a long way.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 am

Dang. x.x Well, guess I'll have to roll up my sleeves and get to it. xD After all, not only that attack looks um... "nice" but looks like she is a strong opponent!! x3
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm

This game has alot of lagging issues on my end. x.x Is it because I but it on window mode or what?
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:56 am

I dunno. I gave up on it before I even got it installed. I was trying to run a java program I was working on while it was installing and I created a very bad fatal error. You could try turning the graphics/frame rate down if the game gives you options for those.
Back to top Go down
Solais

Solais

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Here is a great vid.
Not mine but enjoy ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Ah, perfect, thanks ^__^
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Hahahaha, just though I'd mention this, but I'm watching the G4 coverage of E3, and there's a brief part were one of the casters(Sara Underwood) goes to the Vindictus booth, and there are two succubus and a bed, one of them stops her and walks her towards the bed and pushes her down to it while the other on the bed catches her and mildly caresses her. Just though I'd mention that. It's going to be repeating on Wednesday and I guess, should be about 3 hours and 30 minutes in(if there talking about rayman, you've gone too far), maybe 40 if you're desperately interested in it =) (know I'm gonna try to record it on my dvr lol)
Back to top Go down
Twilightdrgn

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 am

Get the video up if you can. Very Happy

And I've been playing this for a while now. There's some lag issues, but for the most part its pretty fun, if somewhat repetative at times. Can't wait to fight Succubus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainday

Rainday

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Wish I could dood, I can do this at the very least
1:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWPJGTrAI90
1:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZWhbQToGWM
3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvfc5RlqP5g
1:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZVJeXkrb0s

And probably a dozen more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)   Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus) Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus (Mabinogi Heroes: Vindictus)
Page 1 of 1