Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in New Donk City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:14 pm

"I was actually hoping to meet the mayor, or at least learn about her? The city is very unique compared to most I've seen before, so I'm pretty curious about the ins and ours," he explained, not really being dishonest, but certainly stretching the truth just a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:19 pm

Persuade (20) Success

"Want the Mayor to give you the rundown on the city personally, huh?" The Toadette asked, raising an eyebrow and clearly having trouble believing Ferro's story. Eventually, though, she shrugged and stepped a bit to the side. "Fine. Cause trouble and it's your problem." She warned him, vaguely hinting at a similar thing to what the local told him about earlier.

Ferro: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:27 pm

Ferro felt a twinge of worry at her warning but accepted it and moved inside to check things out. Don't cause trouble, that should be easy for him. Nothing bad happened so far, after all...

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:31 pm

Ferro stepped into city hall, and there was a few halls going this way and that, and a single desk with a secretary behind it. She had medium-length dark hair, deep red lipstick, blue eyes, and a flattering blouse fitting of an office worker. Her legs were kicked up on the desk, letting Ferro see her stocking-clad legs and high heels. "Ah, hello. Let me guess, you're here to see the Mayor?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:36 pm

"Yes, ma'am," he answered after a moment of taking in the interior. "I wanted to know more about the city, so long as it's not an imposition." He hoped he wasn't being a pest, but more importantly, he hoped the mayor wasn't doing anything immoral... Or at least more immoral than a typical politician.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:42 pm

The secretary noticed Ferro watching the interior, which was probably the most normal part of the city so far. Maybe too normal, it was the textbook definition of a city hall. And... she may have wished he'd notice her a little more. She crossed and uncrossed her legs before continuing, trying to subtly show off her legs. "You're not a bother.... but the Mayor is a little busy right now. Maybe I could keep you company in the meantime? Answer a few questions?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:45 pm

Ferro had certainly noticed her attire... No, more like her entire appearance. She was definitely a lovely woman, someone who could turns heads quite easily. Given the worrisome things he'd heard that drew Ferro to New Donk City, he was trying to be a bit more reserved. That said, it was a bit difficult when even the secretary was being quite open with her allure, drawing a quick peek towards her legs and feet. "That sounds good, I suppose. Can you tell me a few things about the city and why its architecture is so... Odd, if you'll excuse me."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:51 pm

The secretary had a smile flash across her red lips at Ferro taking a peek and giving her his attention. She gestured for Ferro to take a seat across from her and let one of her high heels dangle from her toes to let the visitor have a peek at her stocking-clad sole. "The architecture, hm? We have very special carpenters... and we use a touch of magic in a lot of it. In truth, it's a house... city secret. Sorry if you were hoping to try it yourself." She told him, her eyes never leaving his.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm

He couldn't resist a closer look when he noticed how her shoe was loosely hanging off, giving him a wonderful view. He could already feel his manhood slowly turning firm, but he tried to meet her eyes after a moment. "Oh no, don't worry, I'm not interested in stealing secrets. It was just a curiosity, I don't exactly see things like that anywhere else. I'm more of a traveling adventurer, to be honest."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:01 pm

'Interview' Process (45) Fail

"Ah, no worries, I don't suspect you of being a spy. I don't blame you for being curious about our city, either. Just letting you know, it's a secret~" The secretary said, continuing to idly pose her feet on the desk, but Ferro was outdoing himself when it came to ignoring them... for now. "A traveling adventurer, hm? And your travels have brought you here. Are you enjoying things so far.... oh, may I have your name, sir?"

Ferro: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:05 pm

He maintained eye contact for now, knowing that she was doing this on purpose, but not feeling like it warranted combat either. Giving his name was probably fine, as well, seeing as he was asking to meet the mayor. "Ferro is my name, and yes I'm finding the city intriguing so far."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:12 pm

'Interview' Process (14) Crit Success

"I'm very glad to hear that, Ferro. My name's Jill." The secretary replied with an award-winning smile, and she leaned forward to run her fingers down her legs, rubbing her stockings and ending up giving her own feet a quick rub. Even going so far as to slip off her heels and wiggle her toes as she did, giving a show that'd distract any foot-loving young man. "Tell me more about yourself, Ferro~" Jill purred to him, batting her eyelashes.

Ferro: 23 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:18 pm

He was fully intending on waiting out when the mayor would be available, but once she took off her heels, his focus was broken almost immediately as he stared hopelessly at her lovely soles, feeling heat start to build in his head. "W-Well, I think you look amazing-- I mean--!" That didn't last long, did it?

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:24 pm

'Interview' Process (Auto)

"Thanks, Ferro~ And, I think you look nice, too~" The secretary cooed with a wink, posing with her stocking-clad soles even more now that Ferro was showing his approval. She slowly rubbed her feet together before his eyes, wiggling her toes and letting him see all of the best angle of her feet. All as she leaned back in her seat and undid a few buttons on her top to display a tasteful supply of cleavage. "I try to do my best to look wonderful for any visitors~ Visitors like you~"

Ferro: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:31 pm

His face was just full of color by now as she now had two lovely, tantalizing feet on display, but her plush, inviting bust as well. "W-Well that's... Flattering," he stammered, trying to return his gaze back her eyes. H-How much longer was the mayor going to take...? Should he excuse himself and return later?

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:34 pm

'Interview' Process (90) Success

When Ferro looked back to Jill's face, she gave him a sultry wink and a smack of her plump, red lips. She traced a finger along the swell of her chest and wiggled her toes, trying to just bombard Ferro with seduction. "Do you like it when I flatter you, Ferro? When I compliment your cute expression, pretty hair, and impressive bod? I know I like it when you say I look amazing~"

Ferro: 19 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:44 pm

"I-I don't hate it," he admitted hesitantly, before clearing his throat and trying to rein in his emotions. "M-Ma'am, is this appropriate, given you're on the job and all? What if the mayor hears you've been flirting with a tourist...?" As he offered this word of caution, he made an effort to focus and calm his mind.

Nine Kata

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:50 pm

Nine Kata (88,15,100,63,45,97,58,57,26) 4 Success
'Interview' Process (97) Fail

"Oh, are you worried about that? Don't be~" Jill assured Ferro as he steadied his thoughts and lust against her relentless charms. "What if I told you.... the Mayor encourages me to be as hospitable to any visitors as I can be?" She asked him in a hushed whisper, giving him a very suggestive stare.

Ferro: 23 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 11:55 pm

He grew quiet for a moment before he considered a plan... It was too early to fully jump to the conclusion that he'd have to fight anyone. He was certain she wouldn't be too upset front about the mayor at a time like this, so if she doesn't say anything, he might have to coax some info out of her. In that case... "Alright then, I guess I can't argue with that. Then I'm sure you don't mind if I show you a little appreciation in return." With that he leaned closer, trying to act more calm, more tempered, more charming.

Midara Style

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:04 am

Midara Style (22) Success
'Interview' Process (72,78) Success

The secretary smiled approvingly at that, sensually slipping her feet back into her heels and putting her legs down. But, only so she could lean forward as well, giving Ferro a better look at her intimate gaze, her deep cleavage, and her full lips. "I wouldn't mind at all~ As long as we can each show each other our.... full appreciation~" She purred, playing along with Ferro's seductive game.

Jill: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:16 am

He was still very new to using seduction as a combat alternative, but if he was going to stay out of trouble, at least for now, he was going to run with it. Worst case scenario, he can try falling back on his more practiced skills and think of something else. To that end, he reached out to gently caress and squeeze Jill's breasts, massaging and stimulating them to the best of his ability.

Sweet Service

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:19 am

Sweet Service (38) Success
Taste of What's to Come (87) Crit Fail

Jill hummed and purred at Ferro's touch, her breasts nice, soft, and heavy in his hands as she let him handle her to his heart's content. She was leaning closer, her lips closing in with a slight pucker, but it was clear that she was enjoying Ferro's touch more than she thought she would.

Jill: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:24 am

Ferro noticed her coming closer and decided to indulge her a little, as well as to test something he'd been thinking up. He closed the rest of the gap to give Jill a kiss, pouring just a bit of magic into it to enhance the sensation.

A Magical Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:26 am

A Magical Kiss (56) Success

Jill couldn't hide her approval for Ferro meeting her kiss, closing her eyes and humming into his lips as they openly kissed over her desk. Her red lipstick and smooth lips were quite the treat, but it was the secretary who was really enjoying the smooch. When Ferro eventually broke the kiss, she looked about as hot and bothered as he did when she was flaunting her feet.

Jill: 0 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 12:30 am

"So, Jill, how did you like my gratitude?" he asked her after parting the kiss, leaning back into his chair, knowing he had her now. God, is this what Shiro felt like?? Questions for never! "Maybe I can give you a little more, but I'd need something in return."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in New Donk City
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next