Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 4:58 pm

New Donk City, a new bustling metropolis that seemingly sprung up overnight. One with a rising midara population and unfortunate rumors of travelers being seduced or even going outright missing.

It's on the outskirts of this wonderous city that an unlikely pair meet. One a male half dragon struggling to overcome his own perversion. The other an elf of noble blood who has lived a sheltered life. How will this duo fair in this city of temptation?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 5:03 pm

Sieq was still mulling over if he should even dare step foot in the city.... although his food pouch was feeling light. Sure, he had plenty of gold, but you couldn't exactly eat gold, you know? So, he'd have to stop at the city and buy some stuff.... yet a city with lots of Midara and seduction was precisely the city that Hùshì recommended he avoid.

"What was it you said you wanted to do here, Miss Elvina?" Sieq asked his recently-met companion.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am

Elvina looked at the city with a sort of newcomer innocence and nervousness as she gulped before looking to Sieq. "Ah well um i was told by my parents this would be a safe place to start my journey into the world. They've visited before you see."

She said with a soft voice as she adjusted her belt holding her rapier. "Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:56 am

"Safe, huh?... You sure their knowledge on the place is.... recent?" Sieq replied, blushing and gulping a little as he also seemed daunted by New Donk City. But, he steeled himself and decided he shouldn't leave Elvina to his own devices. "Yes, we shall. Lead the way, my lady." He told her, minding his manners around her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:59 am

Elvina nodded with determination as she began walking in. "Don't worry, you can just call me Elvina~ I'm only a adventurer now im only a lady when im home~" She said with a playful laugh
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 12:04 pm

Seemed she was more confident than he was, and Sieq scratched his head at her reply while he followed her close. "Alright, Elvina." He said, agreeing with what to call her while they set foot into the city.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 5:51 pm

The city was bustling as people were rushing this way and that as they went about their business. Of course there were many midara mixed in with the crowd. And was that one riding a cloud?

Adding to the sense of something being was the strange blocks floating in the air, and the colorful pipes people were coming in and out of.

It was abundantly clear that this wasn't a normal city.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Elvina: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 7:00 pm

Elvina looked around in awe as she laughed from how bright and happy the area looked. "This is so much different then elven cities! Is this how all humans and midaras live?!" She asked as she found herself growing excited to explore
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:17 am

Sieq was at a loss for words as he took in the strange sights of this even stranger city.... how did all those rumors mention Midara but mention nothing of this? "I wasn't aware anyone lived like this until today." The half-dragon answered Elvina. "So... where you do you want to go first? You can lead the way, I'm sure your pick is as good as mine."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 9:41 pm

Elvina looked over and rubbed her chin before smiling "Let's go find someone that might be able to give us a verbal or even full out tour of the city! that would show us all the big places to visit~" She said excitedly
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 10:19 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Let's find ourselves a tour guide. Or at least someone who knows the ins and outs." Sieq agreed, scanning the crowds for someone who might fit that description.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:38 am

(Progress -roll 97- Crit Fail!)
(Trap -Auto- -roll 7- "Kiss" the Toll)

A sharp whistle suddenly drew the pairs attention. They turned to see a woman with long blonde hair, wearing a booty shorts, a tube top and backpack that looked like a shell. In her hands was a metal chain, attached to the collar of woman in black dress who was running around on all fours.

"Oi, you two." The newcomer said to the pair. "You can't just waltz in here. You want to enter New Donk you got to pay the toll."

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:48 am

Sieq gulped at the rather assertive character they had come across. Her appearance was both odd but charming... the seductive kind of charming. The woman going around on all fours, though... that was just plain odd. "And just what toll is that, dare I ask?" Sieq responded to her, doubtful that this was anything legitimate.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 10:42 am

"Hmm, let's see..." the blonde haired woman said as she licked her lips. "Since there two of you... apply tax... carry the one... Your total comes out to fifty thousand gold!" she declared after making a show of doing the mental math.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 12:50 pm

Truthfully, Sieq was expecting a more carnal price for the toll. But, fifty thousand gold was way, way too much. Even if he still had the funds from his stint at the league. "That's way too rich for our blood... what should we do, Elvina?" He asked the elven lady.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:05 pm

Elvina being used to living like royalty smiles as she pulls out her coin purse checking to see how much money her parents left her with as she giggled "Don't worry, i'm sure my parents left us enough to actually pay most of this and then we might be able to haggle!" She said having no idea she was left with so little
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:10 pm

"Wait, what?" The blonde and even the girl in the dress acting like a dog paused at that. the blonde then coughed into her fist as she recomposed herself. "Eh, I mean... I-If you can't cover it all, I could spot you a loan if one of you is willing to have some fun with my friend here."

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:12 pm

"Uh, can you even fit that many coins in that purse? Have you actually counted how much they gave you?" Sieq asked, looking over Elvina's shoulder to check her purse with her before shaking his head. "Wait, wait... even if you did have that much, paying this toll is a total rip-off!" He blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:19 pm

Elvina looked up at him and rubbed her head shyly "Oh um i guess you got a point but i've never seen a problem paying a toll when asked. How can you tell its a rip-off?" She asked, her newness to adventure shining like a beacon to the dragon and tollbooth owner.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:25 pm

"Paying a toll isn't the issue, it's just the price tag. Fifty thousand is waaaayyyy too much for this. Trust me, and come on, let's go find another way." Sieq said, patting Elvina on the back, gesturing for her to put her purse away, and walking her the opposite direction from the toll booth.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:27 pm

Elvina rubbed her head as she looked at the tollbooth owner before speaking up to sieq "Well are you sure there is another entrance? They did offer to spot us on the toll. Perhaps money is more common here that the price is actually a fitting price for the residents here?" She asked trying her best to understand the situation
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:33 pm

".... Okay, you're right, it's not like we have another way in. But we're not paying her anything more than a dozen gold, got it?" Sieq told Elvina. "We'll just find another way through the toll. Go ahead, talk it out." He instructed Elvina, feeling like he was gonna have to keep a close eye on her lest her ignorance be the death of her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:40 pm

Elvina nodded as she walked back up to the toll booth putting down 20 gold "This is what i was told was okay to pay. Could you explain what you meant by paying the difference now?" She asked kindly with a soft smile still excited to explore the new city
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:46 pm

"Okay, that's more what I was expecting." the blonde said with a chuckle. "Like I said earlier, I'm willing to lend you some coin if one of you is willing to have some fun with my friend." she explained.

The woman crawling on the ground barked and nodded her in agreement.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:47 pm

"Umm... do you want to play with her, Elvina?" Sieq asked awkwardly, not having the heart to tell her how deeply unusual the way that woman was behaving was. Instead, she could figure it out on her own, hopefully get her ready for what may come later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next