Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:35 am

Elvina giggled as she got in stance "Fair enough~ too bad the challenger will win this time!" She said growing in confidence once again as she dashed in for a heavy strike

(linear strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:38 am

(Linear Strike -roll 26- Success!)
(Swing and a Whiff -roll 28- Success!)

Elvina rushed forth and stabbed her opponent, before she was blasted back by a gust of wind that smelled strongly like Daisy.

Inventory:
Decent Map (Progress rolls of the main areas have Advantage!)

Progress 4/4

Sieq: 0 Willpower
Elvina: 17 Willpower + Disadvantage

Daisy: 2 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 am

Elvina's cheeks turned red again as her body shuddered from the strong scent, the thoughts of humiliation filling her again as she shook her head going for a normal lunge to finish the fight.

(Lunge)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:43 am

(Lunge -roll [98, 59]- Fail!)
(Good Ol' Sweaty 1-2 -roll 26- Success!)

Distracted by her thoughts, Elvina's attempted attack turned into her stumbling into her opponent, who caught her with a hug.

Elvina: 17 Willpower + Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 am

Elvina squeaked as she let a tiny and quiet moan escape only audible to Daisy as she shuddered being bound by her once again. Her brain just focused enough to still struggle even if the humiliation made her want to not move

(Struggle)(Riposte)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 am

(Struggle -roll 98- Crit Success!)
(Riposte -roll 64- Success!)
(Stunned!)

"Hey? You okay?" Daisy asked, concern in her voice as she let Elvina go.

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Elvina: 17 Willpower

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 am

Elvina nodded her cheeks and ears a bright red from her blush, enough of a show to Daisy what actually happened. She was getting turned on from the situation. "I...i'm fine thank you" She said as she stook a wild lunge at Daisy

(lunge)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am

(Lunge -roll 98- Crit Success!)

Daisy let out a pained gasp as Elvina's weapon slammed into her and knocked the wind out of her. "I give." she gasped out as she fell to her knees.

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Daisy: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:55 am

Elvina panted from the fight before offering a hand to Daisy with a soft smile "T...that was a fun fight miss Daisy~" She said trying her best to calm the blush covering her face
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 am

"Yeah, and you're pretty good with that sword." Daisy agreed as she took the offered hand and got up. "So I guess it's a tie then?" she asked as she gestured to the scoreboard, which currently read 1 - 1.

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am

Elvina nodded "That it is, does that mean we have to do a rematch?" She asked confused on how the athlete planned to do it. A quick glance to her friend followed hoping her might have gotten his head on straight again
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am

Sieq whimpered and had woken up at least a bit... but his face was still alight with blush. And, how nice it felt to be dominated by Daisy was still fresh in his mind. He also had no clue how they could do a tiebreaker with the sexy, sporty Midara.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 pm

"I guess we can have a rematch." Daisy replied with a shrug, not sure what to do in this situation herself. "Are you sure you're up for it, Elvina? You seemed kind of uncomfortable towards the end there."

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Elvina hummed as she shuddered "Well i'm okay, i wasn't quite uncomfortable. I'm just still new to fighting midara so it was a new experience." She admitted as she blushed again before sighing "I can't really think of any other way to settle the score outside of another fight..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 8:51 pm

"Oh, that's okay." Daisy said as she moved over and gave the elf a hug. "Nothing wrong with calling it a draw, right?"

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 7:54 am

Elvina blushed deeper as she hugged back the small elf shuddering a little from the previous battle's memeories hitting. "Oh um okay, that's a little underwhelming but i can agree if that's what you want~"

She said as she relaxed into the embrace
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 11:12 am

"N-nothing wrong at all with a draw, eheh..." Sieq agreed, scratching the back of his neck as he sat up from the bench, having finished recovering and cleaning himself from Daisy's attentions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 3:41 pm

"So a draw it is." Daisy agreed as she gently patted Elvina on the back. "Unless you want to settle this by seeing who can beat your boyfriend the fastest?" she jokingly asked.

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:50 pm

Elvina went crimson hearing daisy as she shook her hands and head. "W...wait! He's not my boyfriend! He's just helping me with my first adventure near midaras!" she said embarrassed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:04 pm

"U-uh, yeah, Elvina's right. Honestly, I only met her a little bit ago... should've seen my reaction to her about to pay an arm and a leg for a shakedown." Sieq piped up, also denying the claim they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:08 pm

"So you're available, then?" Daisy teased with a flirty wink. She then turned her attention back to Elvina. "First adventure? Now I'm both impressed you beat me and disappointed that I won't get to have my fun with you."

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:02 pm

Sieq tugged on his collar and nodded. "Er.. y-yeah, I'm available." He admitted, answering the question even if he should've thought twice before coming clean about that one.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:41 pm

Elvina's cheeks turned crimson once more, her ears even gaining their own hue of red from her intense blush as she stuttered out. "F....fun with me? Are all midara this openly lewd?" She asked
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2024 7:19 pm

"Mosty." Daisy replied with a shrug. "Some even more so." she explained as she patted the flustered elf on the head. "If you're not okay with that, then you really shouldn't be in a city with a big midara population."

Inventory:

Progress 4/4

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 EmptySat May 11, 2024 9:30 pm

Elvina pouted as she let out a small huff. "I'm fine! I can handle midara, after all i beat you and you were really strong! You made sieq into a pet and Sieq has done this way longer then me!" She said confident that she was proving a point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next