Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:52 pm

Elvina looked at the girl and giggled "Oh a cute pet~ my mom had a friend that acted like that a lot too! Do you have a way you'd prefer someone to play with them?" She asked looking to the toll booth lady before looking to Sieq. "Don't worry as long as we are calm everything should be okay~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:59 pm

"Oh, she likes to play wrestle." the blonde said with a mischievous smirk on her lips.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Elvina: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:06 pm

Elvina smiled to Sieq again and giggled "Oh i see, okay well i guess we can wrestle for a moment if that means we can enter the city. Is there anything else miss?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:14 pm

Sieq gulped and decided to let this play out, he'd only intervene if something went particularly awry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:15 pm

"Nope. Go have fun, Chompette." the blonde said as she let go of the chain. The girl in black dress barked before she tackled the elf to the ground. With her 'playmate' pinned, the now named Chompette started aggressively licking and kissing Elvina.

Elvina: 30 Willpower

(The doc doesn't say how much damage this is supposed to do. Does Elvina taking 6 [5 + 1 from her weakness] seem fair?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:16 pm

//sounds fair to me~

Elvina yelped in surprise as she let out a muffled moan, her body shaking as she was aggressively played with by the chompette. Sieq was on the money her experiencing this would make her more cautious but in the moment she couldn't do anything to free herself
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:34 pm

Sieq shrugged, deciding twenty gold and this lesson was a fair enough price to pay. Hopefully this Chompette knew her boundaries and wouldn't overstep them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:39 pm

Afte several minutes of making out with Elvina, Chompette gave the elf one last lick before getting off of her. She then crawled back to her mistress' side a nd gave a happy bark as she was rewarded with headpats.

Elvina: 24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:47 pm

Elvina slowly stood up, her face drenched in the compette's saliva as she opened her mouth letting some fall out. "Bleh... that was much more gross then i wanted... Next time i'll listen to you sieq i'm sorry..." She said with her head lowed in embarrassment though her cheeks were still a bright red from the ordeal
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:50 pm

"It's fine, Elvina. And honestly, that was one of the more painless ways we could get through the booth... we can pass now, right?" Sieq asked the girl with a turtle backpack, hoping him being calm about it would help Elvina get over it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 10:05 pm

"Sure." the blonde said as she got out of the way. "Enjoy your stay in New Donk!"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:09 pm

Elvina wiped her face as best she could as she put back on a smile looking to Sieq "Well let's go i guess~ I'll be sure to keep my excitement under control and not run off!" she says as she waits for her friend to enter with her
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:33 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Now, to find a tour guide...." Sieq replied, pleased to see Elvina wearing a smile like that. If she could take this kind of thing in stride, she'd do just fine. Now, where could a tour guide be?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:43 pm

(Progress -roll 30- Success!)
(Encounter -roll 47- Fail!)

They didn't have to go far to find a short man with a big bulbous mushroom like hat. What drew their attention to him was the big flag with "Tours" written on it that he was waving back and forth.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 12:00 am

"Ah, perfect. That's our man. All yours, Elvina." Sieq said, giving the less experienced adventurer a chance to shine.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:29 am

Elvina looked at the man and gulped as she walked over and gave a polite wave. "Um hi there, me and my friend are new to the city and would like a tour please." She said kindly as she looked back to Sieq to gesture to her friend
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:16 pm

"Awesome! We here at Toad Tours are happy to help!" the man replied. "New Donk has six must see places. The Peach Gardens, The City Hall, The Koopa Castle Cafe. The Night Bird Lounge, Our All-in-One Sports Arena and the Comet Observatory. No trip to New Donk is complete until you've been to them all at least once!"

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:20 pm

"Gotta admit, that all sounds like fun. What do you think, Elvina, wanna go with what the guy says and put these places on the itinerary?" Sieq asked her before looking back to the guide. "Oh, if it's not any trouble, do you happen to have a map of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:23 pm

Elvina nodded writing down the different placed onto a small notebook so they would remember them all. "This is gonna be so fun i can already tell!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:33 pm

(Does he have a map -roll 26- Success!)

"I do have a map?" the little man said as he pulled two maps out of his mushroom cap and handed them to the pair. "I've got one for each of you! They're not perfect mind you. New Donk's got lots of things tucked away in alley's, back streets and even some underground establishments. But as long as you're looking for the major stuff these maps won't fail you!"

The tour guide adjusted his hat before he lifted up his flag high. "So, where do you want to see first?"

Inventory:
Decent Map (Progress rolls of the main areas have Advantage!)

Progress 0/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:36 pm

"Thank you very much! And, I appreciate the tip about all the hidden areas. I'll keep an eye out while we're heading to the big landmarks." Sieq thanked the tour guide before turning to Elvina and looking for her thoughts. "I think I'd want to head to the sports arena or the cafe, but I'll let you pick first Elvina, we can take turns." The half-dragon told her, giving her the lead.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:39 pm

Elvina looks at her list before smiling, "Lets do the Cafe first then! I wanna make sure to see the observatory and the garden too before we leave!" She said though a small twinkle in her eyes tells Sieq enough that the hidden areas have her just as excited
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:43 pm

(Progress -roll [75, 66]- Success!)
(Event -roll 93- Fail!)

"Alright! To the Koopa Castle Cafe!" The short tour guide declared as he started to march along.

Inventory:
Decent Map (Progress rolls of the main areas have Advantage!)

Progress 1/4

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:45 pm

"And, hey, if we pass something not on the map you think we should see, don't be afraid to show us. We're both here to take in the sights, we're in no rush." Sieq told the tour guide, also curious about the supposed underbelly of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:08 am

Elvina nodded "Please do! we'd love to see everything the city has to offer!" she said as she kept close to Sieq though she couldn't help but look around in awe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City   Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq and Elvina visit New Donk City
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next