Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro's Night at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 2:04 am

The Monk and Rogue accepted the potions and moved along, just in time to witness the Cleric's more prudish side take the helm, her face bursting into a storm of steam and bright pink. "Whaaaaat!? N-N-No, I wasn't asking for that, I swear!!"

The Witch gave a seductive little smirk as she traced a finger over the charm book. "I'm so glad you agree, ma'am... though I'm not sure if I'll understand everything... if only I had someone who could... teach me a thing or two." She locked eyes with the bookseller, knowing the formally dressed merchant was currently being wrapped around her finger.

Subtle Tease

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 10:45 pm

(Subtle Tease -roll 57- Fail)
(Tease -roll 93, 61- Fail)

Whoops. Looks like she had misread the situation. Best to move on. "In that case how about 6 gold for all this?" The alchemist asked, offering a bundle consisting 6 servings of the focus herb, 4 servings of the energy enhancing ingredients, and 3 servings of the sense boosting herbs.

"I'm not a sorceress, but I have read a decent amount of magic theory if there's anything you wish to ask?" The curvy bookworm replied as she met the Witch's gaze. She managed to avoid becoming too charmed by the mage's flirtations.

Rogue: 8 Willpower
Cleric: 8 Willpower
Witch: 8 Willpower
Monk: 6 Willpower
21 Gold

Book Seller: 4 Willpower

(Focus herbs restore a small amount of willpower and remove mental status effects such as charm. The soup ingredients can be used to enhance willpower regained while resting, reduce the risk of encounters while resting, and remove both mental and physical status effects. The sense enhancing herbs give advantage on search and stealth checks but also increase damage from aphrodisiac scents and pheromones.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 1:05 am

"S-Sure, I'll take them," the Cleric stammered nervously, pulling out the gold for the transaction, with the Monk and Rogue exchanging a look at what just happened.

"Hmm, maybe we can start with the charm magic. What do you think would be the... benefits of learning this magical theory?" Witch asked, laying on a little extra charm, keeping it to simple flirting... at least for now.

Subtle Tease

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 6:25 pm

(Subtle Tease -roll 22- Success)
(Tease -roll 30, 68- 2 Successes)

The alchemist handed the Cleric the bundle, and in the process she was treated to one final whiff of that mouthwatering, panty moistening scent which put another crack in her composure.

"Charm magic is commonly practiced by midara. So a familiarity with charm magic is paramount if one wishes to avoid the predations of a midara seductress." The book seller began. Meeting the Witch's gaze and leaning in close as she spoke. At this distance it was easy to get lost in her shimmering emerald eyes, or the full seductive red of her lips, or to throw propriety to the wind and just stare down into her mouthwatering cleavage. Her conservative top rendered paradoxically tantalizing by the way her voluptuous breasts strained against it. The formally dressed intellectual was similarly lost in the Witch's eyes. She soon found the temptation to flirt back too powerful to resist. "It is also increasingly common for human woman to lean charm magic for more personal applications." She added with an unconscious smack of her lovely lips.

Cleric: 7 Willpower
Witch: 7 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3

Book Seller: 3 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 9:53 pm

Cleric let out a needy exhale when she got one last hit of that wondrous aroma, though not without Rogue pinching her ear and breaking her out of her pleasant reverie. "Ow, ow, ow!! Hey, what are you doing?"

"Save the bimbo nonsense for after the job, yeah?" she answered, nodding to the stall vendor and getting ready to check on the Witch

Who just so happened to be openly flirting with the bookseller at this point. With the vendor now seeming to fully engrossed on their game of charisma, the Witch felt no further need to poke the beast, so to speak. "Well then... maybe you and I could discuss these utilities further... say... over some drinks later? Mind you, I have something important, but... maybe after?" Her fingers traced over the bookseller's hand, then further up, up, up, as it began to spark with a small amount of pleasant sparks.

Sweet Lightning (can't remember the move name XD)

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 10:22 pm

(I believe that's what it was called.)

(Sweet Lighting -roll 62- Success)
(Tease -roll 27, 53- 2 Fails)

The book seller straightened up in surprise. A muffled moan escaping her lips as she felt the pleasant shock of the Witch's magic. "I close the stand at 8. Will you be free to meet tomorrow?" The vendor asked, panting slightly from the sudden burst of arousal as she accepted the Witch's offer.

Witch: 7 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3

Book Seller: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 12:49 am

The rest of the group finally arrive just in time to find Witch scoring a date with the admittedly attractive bookseller. "That sounds perfect, love. Hope you'll be ready for me. Here, why don't I give you a taste of what's to come... as a tip~?" She leaned in to close the gap and give her a sweet, warm kiss.

Searing Smooch

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:16 am

(Searing Smooch -roll 23- Fail)
(Kiss -roll 68- Success)

To the Witch's surprise the bookseller took control of the kiss. Her plump, painted lips hungrily meeting the Witch's own and even slipping in a bit of tongue. She broke the kiss as the rest arrived. "I look forward to an invigorating discussion of arcane theory." The merchant said, regaining some of her compose and puting in a front of normalcy now that the others were around even as she continued to lust after the seductive mage.

Witch: 5 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3

Book Seller: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 4:20 pm

"I'll be sure to read up then," the Witch answered, sliding some coins her way, taking the light and charm books respectively. "I'll be sure to see you tomorrow at 8, so be prepared~!"

The rest of them were surprised it didn't devolve into stripping and near-exhibition in the end, but it sounded as though Witch scored a date. "Impressive, now are you done?" the Rogue asked, crossing her arms.

"You need to relax, Rogue," Witch advised with a laugh

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 1:17 am

The two books cost 3 gold each. Which was surprisingly cheap for such weighty magical tomes. Perhaps the Witch's charms has scored her a discount. With that bit of light shopping done the adventurers could return to the inn. Or they could explore the town some more.

21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3

(During a rest the party's magic users can spend time reading one magical test. Doing so reduces the amount of willpower regained but gives them advantage on the first spell of that type cast each encounter until they rest again.)

Last edited by Present on Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 9:09 pm

Sounds good.))

The four elected to explore town for just a little longer, assuming they had time to spare for rest later. What kinds of other sights could they find in this place, and how much could they enjoy before it was time for one final rest before the mission? Well, they were sure to find out

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 7:30 pm

(Have Some Fun -roll 94- Crit Success)

The four soon found themselves smack dab in the middle of the cities entertainment district. Their options were essentially limitless. The Monk was quick to notice that the stage hypnosis show he'd spotted earlier had another showing. The Cleric noticed a hip nightclub where lots of excitable party girls were hanging around. The Witch spotted a more mellow bar where several elegant ladies with thick, luscious lips were having a night on the town. And despite herself the Rogue found her eyes drawn to a restaurant where the servers were all barefoot bunny girls with long curvy legs and cute kissable feet.

21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3

Last edited by Present on Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 7:49 pm

The lot of them were a little more focused on their own things, but the Rogue, after a moment of staring, reminded herself again of their job, at least enough so to try pulling her head out of the gutter. "Hey, hey, hey," the Witch mused, pulling at Rogue and Cleric's sleeves. "Check out the ritzy ladies~!"

The Cleric was partially disappointed, and equally thankful, that she got her attention pulled off the party gals. The Rogue tried to ignore the Witch's interests, reaching for Monk to keep him from wandering off again before she realized something. All those lovely ladies Witch was slobbering over... They seemed like they were pretty well off... "Ugh, fine. You'll do your thing, Witch."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 11:20 pm

The four approached the bar. Or it was probably more appropriate to call it a lounge. A small band was playing and there were plenty of tables and finely upholstered seats where plenty of lovely ladies in tastefully revealing evening were were enjoying drinks, finger foods and conversation. "What can I get you?" The bartender asked as he noticed the party coming in.

21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 1:38 am

"Hi, we'd like some small treats, some nice drinks, and a seat next to those lovely ladies, if possible," the Witch requested the bartender with a charming smile on her face, while the rest of the group looked around, examining the establishment and the people present. Rogue... Was looking for something more specific, namely whoever looked to be the richest mark.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:24 am

"I can provide the food and drinks. As for the ladies." The bartender began. Before he could finish a trio of lovely ladies in low cut cocktail dresses waved the Witch over. "Yoo-hoo. We have plenty of seats over here." One giggled as they angled to get the mage into their little party. As she looked around the Rogue spotted a taller woman relaxing in a booth further in the back. She was wearing a very expensive looking fur coat and several pieces of sparkling diamond jewelry, each likely to be worth over a hundred gold pieces. Sitting a little way away from her was a downright amazonian looking woman in a imperfectly fitting suite jacket and slacks with "bodyguard" written all over her. If the Rogue chose to pursue it this could prove to be a challenging but highly rewarding mark.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 8:36 pm

"Oh~ Well with such lovely company, how could I refuse?" the Witch responded to the invitation, already making her way over. The Rogue took a moment to arrange some ideas in her head before she pulled Cleric aside. "Hey, you took some time at that herbalist stall, right? And a gardening shop? Did you pick up anything interesting?"

While the Cleric confusedly relayed to Rogue what she had gained, Monk was more or less left on his own, so he decided to stick with the Witch. It was... A touch awkward for him, as he wasn't the one being called upon, but he wouldn't know what to do with himself otherwise.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 9:27 pm

(Idle Chit-Chat -roll 12, 57- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

The Witch and the Monk sat down the the trio of ladies. "Hey cutie. Looking to give us a magical night?" The brunette in the dark green cocktail dress asked the Witch while giving her a playful wink. "I love your robe. Very minimalist." The raven haired beauty in the red dress said to the Monk, scooting a little closer to him as she did so. The Monk found himself in an excellent position to admire both the way her plunging neckline framed her deep cleavage and the way her open toes heels showed off her cute feet and expertly painted toenails.

Witch: 4.5 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 11:23 am

"You could say something like that," the Witch replied, taking her seat right next to the brunette. "Two lovely ladies like yourselves? I'd be more than happy to, and heck, we'd probably be the ones feeling the magic."

The Monk felt warm in the face, trying to maintain eye contact with her as she scooched closer. "Th-Thanks. Your dress looks great as well." He nodded lower down, giving himself a nice look at her open cleavage, as well as a sweet peek at her lovely feet below.

Rogue formulated a plan and decided to put it into action, much to the Cleric's hesitation, especially given that she would play the starting role. The two approached the table of the rich madam and her body guard, Cleric looking as nervous as she needed to be. "E-E-Excuse me...? I-I noticed you and I..." Her face burned red a bit at the kind of words she was expected to recite by Rogue, but her embarrassment was expected and so the shady shadow of the party was prepared for it.

"Sorry if this is a bother, I pushed her to come talk to you. We decided to have a girl's night and treat ourselves, maybe me some people?" Rogue placed a hand on Cleric's back, with said woman nodding her head wordlessly as she tried to work up the nerve to talk more. "Come on, we're here now, you might as well say something."

"Y-You're really pretty a-and I was hoping... Maybe I could treat you to a drink?"

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:08 pm

(Tease -roll 15, 47- 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail)
(Bluff -roll 52- Success)

The second of the pair flirting with the witch, a blonde in a black and exceptionally skimpy cocktail dress, giggled loudly in response, outing herself as an insatiable flirt. "Well then lets have another round of drinks and see if we can't catch any magic." She said with a smile as she ordered another round. "Thank you." The dark haired woman said to the monk as she moved to now be sitting right beside him. "It's great for night's out like this. It gets me all the right kinds of attention." She told him, unsubtly flirting with the exasperated martial artist.

The wealthy woman in the fur coated raised an eyebrow in surprise. "You buy me a drink?" She laughed. "I accept. For the the audacity if nothing else." She added, gesturing for the Cleric to take a seat on the other side of the booth. But it wasn't all smooth sailing. The body guard was watching them like a hawk, after all it was her job to be suspicious of strangers.

Witch: 4.5 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2023 12:59 pm

"Sounds fantastic to me," the Witch cooed, placing a hand gently on the thighs of the two women she exchanged flirts with. "I've seen plenty of magic, so I'd be happy to see what you can show me."

It was apparent very fast that holding back probably wouldn't do him any favors. She came out to flirt and grab some looks, and he could certainly understand why she'd easily have her way. It was hard not to stare once he got a good look down her dress. "Y-Yeah, I imagine you could have whatever you wanted with how lovely you look."

The Cleric took a seat as offered, a bit flustered by the sudden realization that offering to buy her a drink could be considered rude. "Ah, sorry, I wasn't thinking..."

"It's okay, she doesn't seem to mind. Try to relax, now," Rogue said softly, seemingly trying to reassure and encourage Cleric. She was silently working on thinking of how to deal with the bodyguard. "Hey, tall, dark and sexy? You want a drink too? I figured if she's not the only one chatting up a pretty lady, she might feel less nervous," she asked the guard, whispering that last part with a wink.

Subtle Tease

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 12:59 am

(Subtle Tease -roll 14- Success)
(Persuade -roll 18, 58- Success)
(Tease -roll 14, 55, 42- 2 Successes, 1 Fail)

The two women flirting with the witch moved a little closer so that they were practically rubbing up against her as she placed a hand on each of their thighs. "Well we may not be mages. But we have our own wands." One of them said with a wink before pulling out a tube of dark red lipstick and beginning to sensually apply it to her full, soft lips. Her reason for freshening up her lipstick was clear as day.

"Oh? You think I could get anything I want?" The raven haired beauty said in a breathy whisper as she leaned forward. Her full red lips and sparkling blue eyes dominating the Monk's vision as her soft breasts came within inches of pressing against his chest. "Well there are quite a few things I want right now. But will you be willing to give them to me."

The gard was still looking at the Rogue suspiciously, but her flirtation did seem to create a crack in the be muscled woman's stony demeanor. "I don't drink on the job." She said bluntly. "Oh don't be so stiff Frieda. At least sit with us." Her employer said, and after a moments hesitation the bodyguard sat down in the booth next to her boss and across from the Rogue and the Cleric. "So what's your name cutie?" The wealthy woman asked the holy caster. The scent of her sweet perfume and weight of her sophisticated charms hitting the Cleric all at once.

Cleric: 6.5 Willpower
Witch: 4 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 11:42 am

The Witch watched her apply her lipsticks with clear interest, leaning closer until their lips were a mere breath away. "Well then, why don't I show you a little magic then?" she purred, intent on closing in for a kiss and shooting the woman up with a pleasurable electric charge.

The Monk wasn't sure what to say, trying to compose himself, a truly uphill battle and one that he was losing miserably. "Maybe... What sort of things did you have in mind?" At this point, it wasn't likely he'd be doing anything else, so he more or less decided to just give in to her flirting and just enjoy himself.

"C-Clara," the Cleric stammered, trying to flag down a waiter to request some drinks. Her nerves were genuine, especially under they eye of such a beauty giving her full attention. "A-And you?"

"Frieda, eh? A shame you won't drink with us, but I'm sure you're a professional. Well, that's fine with me, I love a woman in uniform anyways~!" Rogue was intent on laying on the charm, reinforcing her talk about helping Clara be less nervous, but moreso attempting to lower the bodyguard's, well, guard a bit.

Sweet Lightning
Surrender (Monk)
Subtle Tease

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 2:23 am

(Sweet Lightning -roll 7- Crit Fail)
(Subtle Tease -roll 9- Crit Fail)
(Tease -roll Auto, 19- 1 Success, 1 Fail)

The Witch's spell was a resounding success, in that she was now making out with the curvy beauty who's been flirting with, getting to taste her cherry red lipstick and feel her pillow lips as they got nice and intimate. Neither party was showing any shame or restraint as their bodies pressed together in a display of unrepentant lewdness.

With the Monk surrendering to the woman's charms there was nothing to stop her from getting very direct with her flirtation. "Well I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better." She purred, sitting down in the Monk's lap. "How about it? I'm sure there's so much you and I can explore." She breathily sighed. She was now in make out range as the Monk felt the warmth of her body, the smoothness of her skin, and breathed in her alluring perfume. It looked like he wouldn't be leaving here without getting completely seduced.

"I'm Isla, a socialite of some renown in these parts." The wealthy woman said, giving Clara a wink as she leaned forward and placed a hand over the Cleric's own. "I warn you. I have a bit of a reputation." She added with a sly smile and a mischievous wink.

The guard's defenses seemed impenetrable. Or maybe she just wasn't very talkative. "It's not much of a uniform." She curtly replied gesturing to her semi-formal if imperfectly tailored outfit. It wasn't clear if she'd misunderstood what the Rouge was getting at or if she was just being difficult. "So just why are you here?" She asked, still suspicious of the newcomers.

Cleric: 6.5 Willpower
Witch: 3 Willpower
Monk: 0 Willpower
21 Gold
Willpower Potionx2
Potion of Vigor
Focus Herbx6
Energizing Mealx4
Sense Boosting Herbx3
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 8:47 pm

The Witch, at this point, abandoned subtle flirting in favor of making out with the gorgeous gal in front of her, leaning into the kiss to take control as her magic flowed to give her flirtee a more enjoyable experience, as her hands touched her thigh and proceeded up, up, up her skirt.

The Monk closed the distance that was left between himself and the woman sitting in his lap. He'd already given in to her seduction at this point, it wouldn't due to pull back now. He kissed her deeply and needily, eager to get down and dirty with such a beautiful figure.

Clara fidgeted a bit at Isla's touch, blushing up a storm, but clearly trying to engage with her. "A-And I'm a healer, and um, don't worry. I'm just... Just a little nervous. Raquel wanted to go out for drinks... a-and pushed me to socialize more."

The Rogue looked over to the Cleric with a softer smile on her face, which was in actuality somewhat sincere. "She's not exactly a social butterfly," she answered Frieda as their drinks arrived, notably fruity and sweet ones. "I think she could always do with a push, so I... Well I kinda dragged her into doing this. Sorry if this is getting in the way of your job. Any way I could make it up to you?"

Searing Smooch
Subtle Tease

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro's Night at the Arcade
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next