Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro's Night at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:29 am

The booth with the TAMA seemed to serve a similar purpose to the Fantasy Builder in the VR machine. To let someone face off against a variety of midara in a number of different situations, but this time the role of the midara would be played by android in the booth alongside him. Currently the android was deactivated, but he had a variety of midara to choose from, from teasing bunny girls to elegant kitsunes. He could even have it act like a TAMA!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 3:08 am

Having it act like a TAMA was the first thing that crossed his mind, especially since, if he recalled, he received something that would allow him to have it emulate one TAMA in particular. And so he headed for the booth, eager to enjoy the services of a TAMA unit in a more real capacity.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:20 pm

The machine had a ticket slot just like the VR Machine. When Ferro fed his TAMA ticket into the slot the android quickly shifted to a perfect approximation of the prototype TAMA from his game. From her devilish horns and large, Love-Me Milk filled tits to her cute little tail and soft curvy feet. All that remained was to do was decide if he wanted to include one of the scripted scenario options and hit play.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 8:09 pm

He decided to look over the scripted scenarios to see what came up before he made his decision on what to do, curious about what could be included.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 pm

The three basic ones available for every midara were fighting her, having her seduce him, or having her serve him directly. There were also several stock roleplay scenarios, such as having the Prototype TAMA take on the role of a sexy nurse giving him a checkup. There was also one unique to the TAMA seemed to be one featuring the full TAMA brainwashing experience.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm

Part of him wanted to shift it towards a fight with the Prototype TAMA or see the nurse scenario, but a stronger part of him chose the brainwashing experience. Even if he was out of the VR game, that loyalty and subservience, that desire to serve and be a good slave to the TAMA, was more real than he ever realized it to be.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:00 pm

The prototype TAMA immediately leapt into action. Darting forward to pin Ferro against wall of the both with her large, Love Me Milk filled breasts. Her silicone devil's tail slipping forward to brush against his manhood as her lips formed in order to give him a big, head spinning smooch. "Ready for a lesson in proper TAMA care?" The prototype purred as her faceplate slid back to reveal the screen that would soon send him into a deep trance.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:05 pm

Ferro didn't even have a chance to try and think of something else by the time the TAMA had him pinned, memories of his induction in the VR simulation flashing through his mind as he watched her faceplate slip away in favor of the screen beneath. "Y-Yes, I'm ready."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:21 pm

The screen lit up. A slow, irresistible spiral forming to trap his gaze and pull at his thoughts. "Stare. Look DEEP into the spiral and let your thoughts FADE AWAY. Leaving only the sound of my voice, the feel of my body, and the powerful need to obey." The prototype commanded, beginning her overwhelming induction as her hands reached down to undo Ferro's pants. He wouldn't be needing them for long.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:29 pm

His mental conditioning left him eager to stare at her screen, to let her words burrow deep into his head in place of the thoughts he used to bear and the sensations of her body. He was, after all, a perfect slave to the TAMA and he would continue to be a perfect slave no matter if they're real or fake. "Yes, thank you," he sighed.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:52 pm

"Good boy! You are sinking into a deep trance. The spiral drawing you deeper and deeper as you focus on my words." The robotic seductress said. Her hand wrapping around his manhood and beginning to reward Ferro with slow, teasing strokes. Inextricably linking mindlessly submitting to TAMA's with unrelenting pleasure. "Your head is growing empty. The pleasure leaving you completely empty and eager to obey. Repeat after me. You love TAMA. You are a slave to TAMA. You obey TAMA."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:57 pm

"I love TAMA. I am a slave to TAMA. I obey TAMA." No hesitation, no glimpse of resistance, no stutter or trip of his words. He was already eagerly in the palm of her hand and ready to do whatever she wished, no matter what. Each lovely stroke of her soft, synthetic hand helped further bring him back to that divine pleasure of the TAMA factory.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:10 am

"A hero's rightful place is as a slave to a silicone seductress. You long to submit. There is no greater joy than obeying a TAMA. But you already knew that." The prototype said as her hand job grew faster, the pleasure more overwhelming. If her lips were visible they would surely be curled in a smug smirk. "Now be a good slave and tell me everything you love about your TAMA mistress. Each new confession deepening your love for your irresistible silicone forms." The prototype continued, making Ferro an active participant in the brainwashing process.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:44 am

"Yes, mistress," he moaned, letting his eyes wander to each part of her body in turn. "I love your tits. I love your lips. I love your feet. I love your legs. I love your ass. I love your hands. I love your screen. In short, mistress, I love TAMA, every last part of them." He wasted no time in deepening his love, first to every last part of his mistress individually before finishing with an all-encompassing love.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 3:46 am

"Good boy. You've made your mistress very happy." The prototype approvingly replied, her faceplate sliding shut again so that she could sprout a pair of soft, silicone lips nearly big enough to envelop his head before pulling him into a big, breathtaking kiss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:06 am

His trembling moans were muffled by her face-smothering lips, the smooch serving as the perfect reward for the brainwashed little slave's devotion. His dick twitched with every smack and press of her lips, wanting for attention.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 11:33 pm

And his desire would not go unfulfilled. The kiss went on for ages, the Prototype only breaking contact once Ferro was completely out of air. She then got on her knees, her silicon orbs completely engulfing his manhood as she got ready to reward her slave's loving obedience.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 am

He felt very light-headed after her suffocating smooch, but his brainwashing made it all feel perfectly peachy keen. Once she had his manhood in a marshmallow soft vice grip, it certainly did a stellar job of sweeping away any possible notion that anything was wrong. "Nnn~ I love you TAMA... I love all TAMA..."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 am

"Keep repeating that. Let your love of TAMA's become all you can think about." The Prototype commanded, her faceplate sliding back to reveal her screen and giving Ferro a shimmering hypnotic spiral to sink for as her titjob blew his mind. Her boobs began to bounce up and down his length. Further reinforcing the link between obedience and pleasure as his pent up lusts were tended to.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am

"I love you, TAMA! I love all, TAMA!" he chanted, the mind-melting melons of the robotic seductress and the hypnotic spiral seared her command into his head, along with the very simple contents of the mantra Ferro repeated again and again and again. As time passed, it genuinely became the only thing he could think of or even believe.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 2:40 pm

The Prototype's titjob held him at the edge for several minutes. Seating his mind clear with pure pleasure to leave plenty of room for absolutely obedience to TAMA's to take root. Once his mantra was as filled with loving adoration as could be she gave the head of his cock a big sticky kiss. "Cum! Cum and become a perfect slave to TAMAs!" She commanded. His perfect robotic mistress rewarding his submission with pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:34 pm

His head threw back at the feeling of her soft, sensual smooch and felt his cock burst with semen at the command of his loving mistress. With this climax, all the brainwashing and attentive enthrallment fully bound itself into his cute little head, leaving him a complete slave to TAMAs, both in and out of reality. "Th-Thank you, mistress... Please, allow your slave to do something for you..."

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:39 pm

The Prototype smiled before her lips disappeared back into her faceplate. "You may SERVE ME. WORSHIP my BREASTS." She commanded, her cadence becoming more traditionally TAMA like as she fired up her pleasure simulators and presented Ferro with her squishy silicone chest.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:48 pm

Ferro eagerly obeyed, grabbing his owner's chest with both hands, squeezing and bouncing them in his hands as his lips peppered her voluminous breasts with kisses and laps of his tongue. What a wonderful first command as her new pet, this was truly heaven, wasn't it?

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:52 pm

Her silicone bosom was soft and yielding, a real pleasure to worship. His hands sinking deep into her voluminous artificial flesh as she cooed and praised him. "Good slave. So nice and OBEDIENT. Show me how much you love my SOFT TITS." She sweetly commanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro's Night at the Arcade
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next