Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 8:55 pm

Evan Hein was engaged in the standard activity of wandering adventures, looking for work. After several days of little success on the job hunt the sword master spotted a promising sign. It said "Help Wanted: Musical Performer Looking for Able Bodyguard." The pay was great, seemed like something to check out.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 7:27 am

Taking the flier in his hands, he quickly read through the details and requirements for the task. "This seems reasonable and the pay would be enough to last for months, hmm wonder who the client would be." He wonders as the job only listed a meeting place. Returning to the inn from the guild hall, he began to pack his equipment and began his journey to the location specified.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 10:54 am

Following the directions on the flier Evan quickly reached the studio where the Musical Performer was training. He knocked on the door, and it was soon opened by a tall, gorgeous blond wearing a tight, shiny uniform clearly designed to draw the eye both on stage and off. "Hello. How can I help you?" She said, in a lilting, musical tone that could easily leave anyone blushing (if the sight of her body hadn't done that already).

Evan Hein: 30 Willpower
Popstar Ahri: 30 Stamina

Last edited by Present on Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 6:50 pm

As the door opened, his eyes were immediately roaming her attractive and gorgeous form. Her outfit doing wonders given the skintight nature of it. Shaking his head before he gets caught taking a peek, he introduced himself. “Hi! My name is Evan and I’m here for the bodyguard job. Am I right to assume you are the performer that needs help?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 6:59 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 49- Fail)

"Why that I am. Name's Ahri. Pleasure to meet you." She said, giving Evan a big, charming smile as she stepped aside to let him in. "Come inside. Let's discuss the terms of your employment." She said, that same sensual edge to her voice as her many long, fluffy tails danced behind her.
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:02 pm

“A pleasure to meet you as well Ahri.” Her seductive and sensual voice did not go unnoticed as Evan found himself feeling quite flustered at her voice. Stepping into the studio, he found himself walking into a office. Moving to the main table, he waited for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:08 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 31- Fail)

The building was unsurprising a studio, with one corner set aside for recording, another having a few low chairs and coffee tables for unwinding, the third being a small kitchen, and the rest of the central room being used to store instruments and audio equipment. "Have you ever been to one of my shows?" Ahri asked as she leaned down to a couple of coasters and coffee mugs on the table, giving Evan a great view of her deep cleavage and soft, squishy breasts.

Evan Hein: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:34 pm

Gaining a soft blush on his cheeks, he found the sight of her breasts to be quite captivating. With her current outfit, her breasts seemed to jiggle and squish with every delicate movement. “Shows? Oh Umm I’ve heard your songs but I’ve never been to your shows in person.” He sputters out as he takes a sip. “Lovely place you have Ahri, it feels quite homey and clean for a studio.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:41 pm

(Stunning Wink -roll 82- Success)
(Enchanting Voice -roll 87- Fail)

"Then I'll have to put in a special show for you!" Ahri said before striking a pose. Her suddenly movent causing her full breasts to distractingly bounce as she giving Evan a sexy wink that sent his heart aflutter.

Evan Hein: 29 Willpower + Stunned + Charmedx1
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:48 pm

The sudden seductive action caught Evan offguard as his eyes followed the distraction like a moth a flame. “Woah” he utters silently as he admired Ahri’s actions. “Ah no..you don’t have to, I’m just here as your new bodyguard after all.” Was what he wanted to say, but no voice escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:52 pm

(Sexy Pose -roll 92- Crit Success. Weakness -roll 4- Charmed)

"But that can wait for after. So why do you want to be my bodyguard." Ahri asked him, her perfectly captivating voice filling his head as she took a seat. The pop star crossed one leg over the other, giving Evan ample opportunity to admire her long, curvy legs clad in tight, silken stockings, her soft, bouncy breasts as they rose and fell with each breath, and her full, painted lips curled up in a playful smile.

Evan Hein: 26 Willpower + Stunned + Charm Counterx4 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:58 pm

Gulping down the saliva that formed upon seeing her legs, he quickly though up of what to say.”Well at first it was for the money since the job pays quite well, but after meeting you, a sense to protect you suddenly bubbled up hehe. Surely you have some rabid fans and all.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:04 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 48- Success)

His response elicited a cute giggle from the popstar as she crossed and uncrossed her legs in a way that could make any man's jaw drop. "I do have some very passionate fans. And I'll need a loyal body guard to help make sure my shows go uninterrupted. You think you have what it takes to keep little old me safe?" She asked, giving him her most innocent pout.

Evan Hein: 24 Willpower + Charm Counterx4
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:21 pm

“Heh, I think I gave what it takes given my status as an accomplished swordsman and hero.” He says in a confident tone attempting to woo or impress Ahri. “Of course I can do crowd control with my various magic, and I doubt anyone would fight back once they see my sword.” Taking out his blade from the sheathe, he presented his blade to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:24 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 20- Success. Weakness -roll 5- Resist)
(Enchanting Voice -roll 6- Success)

"Most impressive." Ahri said, and just hearing her praise him was enough to make Evan blush. The kitsune leaned forward to examine his blade, giving the hero another eye full of her deep, sensual cleavage as her tits slowly squished together. "But I don't want to hurt my fans. Their only crime is being too eager after all. Is there anything you can do to get them off the stage without hurting them?" She asked. Her every word music to his ears.

Evan Hein: 23 Willpower + Charm Counterx6
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:41 pm

“Well, I’m quite capable of using elemental magic . Perhaps conjuring a strong gust of wind to push them back when they get too close. Or maybe send a small electric sting like static so they don’t think it’s from me!” He tries to further detail his abilities as her pleading and sexy voice continues to crawl to his mind. “Worse comes to worse, I could always just pick you up and escape hehe.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 9:11 pm

(Stunning Wink -roll 59- Fail)

Ahri chuckled along at his little joke. Her legs shifted again feeling Evan's head with fantasies of getting to feel them as he carried the alluring popstar. "That's what I'm talking about. Something that will get my fans off stage and back in the audience without hurting them or stopping the show." She said, giving the hero and approving nod. "Do you think you could do it a couple dozen times over the course of a three hour show?" She asked, checking if Evan had the endurance required to work on her stage.

Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 9:54 pm

“In rapid succession yes, but that might result to them getting hurt and people falling over each other. My magic reserves are quite high from all the training and adventuring I’ve done! So no need to worry about me Ahri!” Wondering how soft her legs are, he imagined it would be similar to the texture of her chest. “Around how many people show up during your shows?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 10:00 pm

(Stunning Wink -roll 29- Fail)

"That's perfect. I don't expect it to happen too often. But it's good to know I can count on you." The popstar said with a smile. "Well it depends on the size of the venue and how much advertising the show got. But it can easily reach the thousands." Ahri replied with a hint of pride in her lovely voice.

Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 10:44 pm

Wanting to impress her more with his feats, he told him about some of his adventures. Ranging from slaying hordes to defeating evil witches and midara. “You’re in capable hands with me Ahri, you can count on that!”

“Do you have any more questions for me?” He asks while fidgeting in his seat unsure if she wants him for the job.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 12:58 am

(Basic Attack -roll 26- Success. Weakness -roll 5- Fascinated)
(Enchanting Voice -roll 66- Success)
(Infatuation Check -roll 65- Fail)

"Tell me a bit more about yourself. Were there any midara you particularly enjoyed facing off against?" The popstar asked, idly running a finger along the swell of her breasts and drawing Evan's focus back to just how big and perfect her boobs were.

Evan Hein: 22 Willpower + Charm Counterx9 + Fascinated

Last edited by Present on Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 1:52 am

Watching her finger's agonizingly slow trailing of her breasts, Evan could only gulp as sweat began to form on his forehead as he felt his body slowly heating up. "Well Succubi are pesky opponents, so I don't enjoy facing off against them. Those that could fight me in terms of hand-to-hand or weapons are enjoyable. Other such skills are quite difficult, especially for a male like myself."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 10:52 am

(Blown Kiss -roll 44- Success)
(Infatuation -roll 10, 97- Success)

"Do elaborate. I want to hear all about it." Ahri said in a low, husky whisper. Blowing Evan a little kiss as she spoke. The adventurer might have noticed the little misty heart leaving her lips as she blew him the kiss, but his thoughts would likely be preoccupied with just how incredibly charming and attractive he found Ahri to be.

Evan Hein: 19 Willpower + Charm Counterx19 + Fascinated + Infatuated
Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 11:42 am

Thinking nothing of the pink heart blown against his face, Evan couldn't help but shudder at the husky whisper being sent to his ears. Her sensual voice combined with how close it was to his ears made him quite vulnerable to her little requests. "Oh um the pesky weakness of sexual desires are what makes some Midara quite dangerous and pesky to deal with." He slurs as his eyes no longer remained with Ahri's but have began to roam her gorgeous and sexy form.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 pm

(Sexy Pose -auto- Success. Weakness -roll 3- Fascinated)
(Infatuation -roll 23- Fail)

"Oh? Do you sometimes find yourself staring at your opponent's curvy, sexy form and wondering 'Would losing really be so bad?' Asking yourself if the rush of victory is worth missing out on the exquisite pleasures they could bring you." Ahri purred. As she spoke she hooked a finger around the hem of her top and began to slowly tease it down, gradually revealing more and more of her soft, smooth titflesh for the enraptured adventurer to admire. Evan was finding it harder and harder to look away from her breasts and he didn't mind in the slightest.

Evan Hein: 17 Willpower + Charm Counterx22 + Fascinatedx2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri   Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Evan Hein Vs. Popstar Ahri
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next