Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 4:30 pm

Sieq nodded to her words, and then committed himself to getting to the Bubble Punk boss the very moment his body was capable of peeling himself off of the stage and moving. He reached into his pocket for a quick snack, hoping to muster a bit of strength to help himself bounce back with some momentum.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 4:58 pm

Siew snacked on an apple from his bag. Eating it as the magician and the bubblepunk wrapped up the show. His rapid metabolism helping him quickly recover his strength.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Gangyaru Weakness: 4
Bubble Punk Weakness: 9
Goth Midara Weakness: 20
Bunny Girl Weakness: 2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:16 pm

As much as he adored the magician and the punk, he had to get going. Sieq turned himself towards the direction of the Bubble Punk's base and set off, knowing that he shouldn't delay the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:34 pm

(Progress -roll 79- Fail)
(Encounter -roll 60- Success)
(Encounter Roll -roll 11- When in Rollatia)

After walking a bit Sieq realized it might be a good idea to take a moment to recover before meeting the bubble punk boss. To that end a few options presented themselves. There was a small lounge where Sieq could have a drink and enjoy watching some beautiful dancers strut their stuff, a cafe run by lamia, and a small garden where a few alraunes dwelled.

Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:38 pm

Sieq was torn between the Cafe and the garden... and in truth, it was because he wasn't certain which sort of Midara he'd rather be teased by. Eventually, he decided on the cafe, and he went inside to get a proper meal and experience the hospitality of the lamia.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 5:50 pm

The place has several booths, tables, and plenty of sexy lamia's to serve you. Sieq couldn't help but notice a couple them wearing maid uniforms. One busty, curvy lamia wearing nothing but a exotic dancer's top slithered over to Sieq and gave him a charming wink. "How many I help you handsssome?" She said with a smile.

Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 6:07 pm

Sieq's eyes were wandering for a while until the one lamia came to greet him, and just like that she had his full attention. Her garb made her breasts impossible to not stare at, and just her presence and greeting made Sieq's lust burn a little. "Oh, um... I was l-looking to have a hu- m-meal, meal..." He was so busy admiring her that he barely strung a proper sentence together.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 6:40 pm

"Hmm? Right thisss way." The lamia said, licking her lips as she spoke. The seductive snake woman leaned forward a little, causing her full breasts to bounce before Sieq's eyes, before turning around and leading Sieq further into the restaurant.

Sieq: 28 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 6:57 pm

"Th-thank you." Sieq answered her, knowing that he nearly asked her for a hug instead of a meal. He fully drank in the sight of her girls before he followed the lamia close, eager to let her take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 7:47 pm

The lamia day him down in a private both in the corner, handing him a menu full of teas, coffees, snacks, and couple of hearty looking soups. "Is there, anythingI can get you." She purred, leaning forward again so her pendulous tits dangled and swayed before Sieq's captivated gaze.

Sieq: 26 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:01 pm

Sieq knew he should look at the menu, but for a strange reason, he could only ogle the lamia's breasts. His gaze and focus quickly becoming lost in her deep, inviting cleavage that was so provocatively displayed. "D-do you have any recommendations?" Sieq nervously asked her, knowing his lust was building but sorely ill-equipped to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:05 pm

"May I recommend the green tea, the BLT." She purred, putting a hand on Sieq's chin and guiding him to look up into her full red lips and deep green eyes. "And that you ask your waitress to smother you with her tits."

Sieq: 24 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:10 pm

Sieq nodded to her first two very reasonable suggestions before the waitress helped him finally look away from her breasts, only for him to be dazzled by her beautiful eyes and lips. If the first two suggestions were so reasonable, of course the third one would be. "That sounds great. I'll have the green tea and BLT. And,... could you smother me in your big, beautiful breasts, please?" He replied, already so perfectly obedient.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:23 pm

"With pleasssure." The snake woman hissed. Leaning forward to easily bury Sieq between her soft, yielding breasts. It was so easy for Sieq to sink and be smothered between her soft, seductive orbs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:27 pm

Sieq's face was instantly lost in her bosom, and it was almost too easy for him to affectionately nuzzle his face into her breasts and welcome their smothering embrace. The submissive half-dragon quickly showed that he was happy to indulge in the mind-melting charms of a lamia.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:50 pm

The lamia lightly bounced and squeezed her bosom against his face. Drowning the half-dragon in soft titty sensation. "Enjoying your meal?" The snake woman chuckled, her tail starting to slowly coil around Sieq's legs.

Sieq: 18 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:58 pm

The push and roll of her huge boobies in his face made Sieq's will fall apart in record time, leaving him to happily worship the snake woman's tits with needy nuzzles and reverent little kisses up and down their curves. "Yes, I am~" He answered as he once again became helpless with his face in a Midara's cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:11 pm

"Is there anything else we can do for you?" The lamia asked, giving her coworkers a look that silently said "This one is fun to tease. You all should come join in." Her tail beginning to massage his body as she trapped him in her smooth, scaly embrace.

Sieq: 16 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 pm

Sieq hummed a loving moan as her scales ran across his body, a sensation so delightfully sweet that it had him trembling helplessly in her embrace. "Mmmm.... more of your soft boobs.... your kisses.... your eyes... your scales...." Sieq answered her, practically in trance already. Recounting all of the ways a sexy lamia could win him over with their unbelievable charms.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:57 pm

"Oh. I think you're too hungry for just one meal. I'll have to send a few more waitresses over to help fulfill all these desires." She chuckled as she squeezed him between her breasts. Her tits buffeting and bullying him with their endless softness.

Sieq: 12 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:03 pm

"Too hungry... more waitresses~" Sieq repeated with glee after the waitress, and by now he was so horny for her that she could do whatever she wanted to him. Her tits constantly got cute moans and purrs out of him, his face and mind both nestled between them and with no avenue of escape. The only choice was to let himself be a boob-addicted slave to this sexy snake.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:06 pm

Her tail now wrapped snugly around his body with the tip reaching down to gently wrap around his cock. Her dexterous tail giving his manhood a slow, sensual stroke. "Keeping being this cutely honest with all the lovely lamia working here and I promise all your needs will be fulfilled." She chuckled, preparing to finish him off.

Sieq: 10 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:17 pm

Sieq's hips began steadily moving to let his rock-hard manhood slide against her sinfully smooth scales, his lust practically overflowing as his waitress had him wrapped up in pure heaven. "Yes, ma'am.... I love your big boobs and soft scales so much... when you rub them against me, I feel like I just melt for you~" He told her, immediately showing her some of that honesty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:24 pm

"Oh? Lots of guys love my big, sexy, tits." She whispered in his ear. "But not a lot of them go gaga for my scales. I like a man who can appreciate all the effort I put in to keep them soft and smooth." She said as her tail began to stroke his cock faster and faster. "Be a good boy and show your love for my tail and I'll make sure you get to fully appreciate my scales." The snake woman promised.

Sieq: 8 Willpower
Progress 3/4
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:34 pm

"Yes, ma'am... mmmph~ I'm close~ ... May I cum on your marvelous scales, mistress?" Sieq begged of her, showing complete subordination to her as his persistent, slutty sounds of rapture were partly muffled by the big, sexy tits he endeavored to worship. He started pumping his hips faster, leaking precum onto her tail as he embraced the urge to indulge in her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next