Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty
PostSubject: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:32 pm

"Why that I am. Let me guess! You're my biggest fan." She teased, batting her eyelashes and striking a pose from straight off the stage. The many tailed temptress blowing him a kiss as she showed off all her elegant curves. The moment he heard her voice Sieq knew it was really her, his perfect kitsune mistress really was standing here before him.

Last edited by Present on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Sieq felt like he just got slammed in the face with a tempest of charm. Ahri taking a pose that showed off all her assets and sported her wiles as effortlessly as ever. Just blowing Sieq a kiss made him feel like he was under her spell all over again. "M-maybe not your biggest fan... b-ut I just played that VR scenario in the arcade about you. It was my first impression of you... yet I adored every second of it! And you're even prettier in person." Sieq praised her, having all the enthusiasm in his voice that a true fanboy would have.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:49 pm

Ahri's smile turned teasing as he confessed his adoration for her. "Oh. The VR scenario huh? I knew that bit of cross promotion would pay off. Tell me. Which ending did you get?" She asked, her voice a seductive purr as she walked her fingers along his arm. Her tails gently caressing him as she laid on the seductive charm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 11:54 pm

Sieq shivered and barely held back a moan as she teased him, her fingers against his scales making any hope of resistance a lost cause. And her fluffy tails joining in was just overkill.... "I, um... got the ending where I didn't resist you at all. You were so charming, the idea never even occurred to me. And you sealed the deal by giving me an.... 'autograph'." Sieq told her, blushing and getting a tent in his pants just thinking about her signature finishing touch.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:08 am

The kitsune giggled as he confessed the depth of his submission. "And would you like another one?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at him as she presented him with an irresistible temptation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:14 am

Sieq shuddered at that offer. He knew getting an 'autograph' would ensure he was just as smitten with the real Ahri as the virtual one. But... that wasn't a deterrent. It was a enticement. "Yes, please~ I'd love an autograph from you, mistress~" He answered, letting it slip that he knew her as mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:17 am

The pop-star smirked, placing a big kiss on her finger and using it to sign her name on his forehead just like before. Ber digit moving in slow, sensual strokes as she dotted the i with a little heart. She then immediately pulled him into breathtaking kiss. Her charm overwhelming him as her painted lips devoured his own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:23 am

Sieq had the same reaction to her autograph as he did in the VR, his lust building and his thoughts emptying out as Ahri marked him with her signature in the most sultry way he could imagine. Now truly branded as one of Ahri's devoted and horny fans, Sieq climaxed within seconds of getting a deep, sticky lipstick kisses from his idol. It was an enchanting, exhilarating, kinky experience, one he'd only ever seem to enjoy more and more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 am

She held the breath for several breathtaking seconds. Ending it with an exaggerated smack of her lips that send a shiver down his spine. "I think that me giving you an autograph wasn't the only thing that happened." The elegant kitsune whispered in his ear as she held him close, her perfume filling his lungs as her body rubbed against him. "Do you know what else I think occured?" She asked, licking her plump, painted lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:39 am

Sieq was effectively in a trance, utterly enthralled by Ahri's overwhelming charm while bearing the proof of his submission on his forehead. Every slight whiff of her perfume and each subtle touch of her curves leaving him to lean against his mistress, unable to get away or resist. "N-no... what else do you think occurred?" He asked as Ahri wrapped him around a finger.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:53 am

"I think that I took you back to my room and made you my obedient, lust-drunk servant. A slave to my every whim. Does that sound right?" She whispered, her lips brushing against his ear as she pressed against him and really laid down the charm. The kitsune was taking full advantage of the opportunity to unleash some of the irresistible seductive prowess she usually had to suppress on stage. Sieq was clearly begging to be broken and she was going to enjoy every second of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:11 pm

Sieq was paralyzed, crippled with desire. Ahri was like a dream come true, her beauty was irresistible and her charm was overwhelming. An adventurer like Sieq already had troubled with being teased and seduced, but this?! It was already game, set, and match, even before she gave him her autograph. "Th-that's... exactly right, Ahri. And I considered myself lucky to be bewitched by an idol as lovely as you." Sieq admitted without any restraint.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 pm

"Then let's find somewhere private where I can make you my number one fan." The fox woman purred, her tails wrapping around Sieq and beginning to lead him along. Completely dominating a devoted fan was exactly what she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:28 pm

Her number one fan?! There was nothing Sieq wanted more! He followed behind Ahri... or tried to, but her tails made the choice for him. Not that he minded at all, he loved his idol and he adored the touch of her tails... all of her touches now that he thought about it. "Thank you, Ahri~ I love being your fan~" Sieq said with a blissful smile, elated and lovestruck with the bewitching Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:40 pm

The elegant popstar practically dragged him to the nearest inn, renting a room heading upstairs and practically throwing him onto the bed. Her smile was that of a seductive huntress who had captured a juicy and willing prey. "You're going to be all mine!" She declared, striking another alluring pose to see where Sieq's gaze went first.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 12:45 pm

She was wasting no time at all.... quite a bit more aggressive than Sieq expected. But, he was well beyond the point of questioning his idol. There was so much to ogle on Ahri... her fluffy, golden tails, her luscious legs and wide hips... her heaving, straining top. However, what captivated him most was her lips. Her full, kissable lips and the mind-melting lipstick that sent him into fetish-driven trance over and over again. "All yours...." Sieq sighed blissfully.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:13 pm

"What's wrong? Can't look away from my soft, smooth lips." Ahri teased, smacking and puckering her lips before blowing him kiss after kiss. Each one sending out a little heart to barrage him with charm. "You could stare at my lips for ours. Falling more and more in love with every word I say."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:17 pm

"C-can't look away~" Sieq muttered as Ahri began assailing him with the full charm of her plump, kissable lips. Every blown kiss and charm magic heart leaving him to sigh in rapture and grow even more infatuated with the Kitsune. "Stare at your lips for hours... Falling more and more in love~" Sieq said, his need and lust for Ahri deepening and growing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 1:58 pm

"You are a slave to these lips. Eager to obey their every command. Willing to do anything for even a single kiss from my perfect, commanding lips." The kitsune said as she blew even more kisses. Letting the half-dragon become completely infatuated with just the sight of her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:07 pm

"I'm a slave to your lips! Eager to obey every command! Anything for a single kiss!" Sieq repeated excitedly, willingly giving himself up to the barrage of charming, blown kisses. Stumbling into a dumb, awe-struck trance while he let Ahri's sublime lips smooch away his will.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:14 pm

Once Sieq had fully succumbed to her lips, once he was as devoted to them as he could possibly be, then Ahri leaned down to give him a deep, domineering smooch. A perfect reward from his kitsune mistress to her devoted kiss slave. Her lips felt even better in reality then they had in the game. Sieq couldn't imagine a more perfect pair of lips to smooch him into submission.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:16 pm

Sieq's eyes fluttered to a close as Ahri smooched him, her lipstick kiss sealing his submission yet again. The taste of her lips and the sensation of her lipstick staining him again... a kiss slave like him could only orgasm yet again! So deeply Charmed by his idol's lips that with enough teasing, she could finish him off with just one kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:28 pm

Ahri straddled the mesmerized Sieq as she held the kiss. Her hips grinding against him and her tits squishing against his chest in a display of mutual lust. It seemed that Sieq's eager submission had unleashed all of Ahri's pent up lust, and there was no way he was going to escape being pleasured into a pleasure-drunk heap.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:34 pm

The distant part of Sieq's head that could still think was understanding that Ahri was just as horny as he was... maybe even more. But while he sought a mistress to submit to, she sought a slave to dominate into submission. Which worked out perfectly for him! The half-dragon put his arms around his idol and reciprocated her shameless indulgence, kissing her back and grinding his crotch against her shapely hips as he made love to his idol.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 2:40 pm

After several minutes of breathtaking makeouts Ahri sat up and hurriedly undid her top, her perfectly curvy tits bouncing free before Sieq's eyes as she shuffled out of her tight, revealing uniform and exposed her full, naked beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next