Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:42 am

(Cards -roll 47- Fail)

Sieq had gotten a Three of Spades and a 10 of Diamonds. Not a good pocket in the slightest. "Let's make this a special bet." The dealer said as she held up her own cards. "If you win I'll give you one of my stockings." She said with a wink. "And every time you raise I'll add a little something to the pot." Having already payed the blinds Sieq had three options, call, raise, or fold.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:00 am

Sieq had a middling hand at best... but that wager was incredibly tempting! He'd love to have this bunny girl's stockings, she knew just what he wanted already. "That sounds swell~ Ah, but... what will you get if you win?" He had to ask... he planned on calling no matter what her answer was, though.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:20 am

"I don't know? What can a handsome young man such as yourself offer me?" She asked, licking her lips and batting her eyelashes as her curvy foot rubbed directly against his cock.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:23 am

Sieq moaned as she openly gave him a footjob, leaving him helpless to resist a single suggestion of hers so long as her foot was teasing and tempting him. "I can... worship you, indulge you on your break. Or, do something else you'd like me to do. Maybe, something you wish the guests would do here more often?" He offered her. "Maybe I could tell you about all of my kinks, as well?" Sieq said, giving her plenty of options.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:27 am

Her smile widened at his offers. "Let's start with something simple. If you lose you have to reveal a kink for each time you raised." She suggested, her foot rubbing slow and steady to keep him on the pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:30 am

Sieq was visibly blissing out with every stroke of the bunny girl's sole, her foot keeping him completely under her control. "Of course. And, with that, I'll raise." He answered the dealer, getting their little game underway.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:35 am

(Flop -roll 68- Success)

"That'll earn you both of my stockings." The dealer purred as her foot slid against his cock a little faster. The flop went down, and amongst the cards was a 10! Now he had a pair. Still not a good hand, but better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:38 am

Two stockings, not bad at all, and neither was his hand. Sieq bit his lip and contained the urge to move his hips in rhythm with the dealer's foot, even if the urge was growing with every tantalizing caress. "Raise." He declared, figuring these odds were pretty good, so he could push his luck a little.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:44 am

(Turn -roll 69- Fail)

"With that you've earned the right to remove both the stockings with your teeth." She said with a wink. Each time Sieq raised her footjob got a little faster, bringing Sieq a little closer to the edge and helping him associate obeying the bunny girls command with relentless foot fetish pleasure.

Last edited by Present on Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:47 am

Sieq shuddered as he imagined himself removing her stockings... he wanted to win this hand so badly, he couldn't stand it! And the dreams of his prize in conjunction with her constant footjob had him riding the brink of a climax. "R-raise.." He managed to say, far too deep into this to back out now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:57 am

(River -roll 71- Fail)

"Mmh? Another raise. I think I'll keep your next reward for winning a surprise." The dealer said, giving Sieq a conspiratorial look. "Last chance to raise!" She reminded him as her feet held him right at the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:01 am

"Raise!" Sieq yelped before his speech became a series of incoherent moans. He wasn't even paying attention to the cards anymore, just praying that he had a good enough hand to outdo whatever the dealer had. Only focusing on the dealer's voice and her endless, enraptured footjob.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:10 am

(Dealers Hand -roll 92, 20, 82- Crit Success)

The dealer turned over her cards to reveal a full house. Sieq had absolutely no chance of winning. "Oh well. Better luck next time. You can always win my stockings on the next hand." She assured him. "Now I believe you owe me four kinks, but I'm sure that's nothing for a horny pervert like you." The dealer teased. Her breathtaking footjob working to push Sieq over the edge and into blissful release.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:13 am

Sieq gasped at the sight of her perfect hand, and then blew a powerful load into his pants as her footjob finally finished him off after edging him for the whole game. His expression blanked out for a second as the euphoria hit him all at once, but he quickly rebounded enough to pay his debt. "I'm an avid boobslut, a sucker for lipstick kisses, a slave to fat asses, and a weak-willed hypno-slave." He confessed to the dealer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 10:53 pm

"So many kinks! And we're just getting started." The dealer said with a knowing smile. "How's this for a bet. I'll bet all the same things as before, but if you lose you have to spend a minute under the table worshipping my feet for each time you raised." She offered.

Last edited by Present on Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 12:51 am

"I'll take those terms." Sieq agreed, and he wondered for a second if losing this hand could even be considered a loss given what he'd get out of it. Win or lose, he'd be very happy and get lost for bunny girl feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 12:55 am

(Pocket -roll 42- Success)

Sieq was passed his pocket, and it was a Jack and a King of Hearts! An excellent start, his odds were already looking much better than before. Just like last time the dealer's soft foot made it's way up his leg towards his crotch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 3:49 am

Good start! Well, he'd be silly to not raise with a hand like this. Sieq relaxed into his seat and let the bunny girl's foot tease him however much she pleased. "Raise." He declared with a grin, not exactly able to wear much of a poker face right now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:07 am

(Flop -roll 51- Fail)

"Raising so soon? How bold." The dealer purred as her toes gently squeezed his hard-on. Sieq got no matches for his king or jack on the flop, but another heart card came down. If he was very lucky he could get a flush.

(Should I assume Sieq is always raising, regardless of what cards come down.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:13 am

(Hmmm, I'd say yes.)

"Well, why would I be here if not to be bold?" Sieq said in a pretty cheeky reply, even if he was fidgeting and twitching in his seat from being so expertly serviced by her footjob. "I think it's only more fun if we keep the stakes higher." He added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:19 am

(River -roll 66- Success)
(Turn -roll 95- Fail)
(Dealer Hand -roll 51- Fail)

Just like before Sieq kept bidding, but this time a second king came down and got him a two pair. The dealer turned over her hand to reveal that she had a lower pair and had almost gotten a straight. "They're all yours!" She chuckled, lifting her feet out from under the table and resting a foot against Sieq's lips. As promised he'd get her stockings, the opportunity to remove them himself, and a additional surprise.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:27 am

"Woo... lucky me~" Sieq hummed, giving the bunny girl's amazing foot a tender smooch and a deep sniff in a reflexive bout of worship. Then, he gently pinched her stocking between his teeth and began to pull, all while his senses were suffocated with the scent of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:34 am

Her stocking scent flooded his senses as he pulled at her stocking. Revealing more and more of her smooth thighs the more he pulled. As soon as the first stocking was removed the dealer presented her other foot so he could do it all over again. Wiggling her toes and stretching her soles to let him really admire the way her silken stockings hugged her soles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:37 am

Sieq was already dizzy with footlust by the time the first stocking came off, staring at the dealer's bare leg and then her remaining stocking-clad foot. He bit his lip and moaned just from getting a close look at her feet. He was already a slut for bunny girl feet, but even then, this dealer had all the makings of a foot fetish mistress. After melting a bit more, Sieq began pulling off the second stocking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 4:46 am

Removing the second stocking was just as intense as removing the first. The moment it was off the dealer used her nimble foot to stiff the used stocking into the half-dragon's mouth, the taste of her legs flooding his senses. "Enjoy. You've earned it." She chuckled as she used her other stocking to tie his hands behind his back. She then returned to her seat and lifted her legs onto the table, posing to show off her legs and feet for the bunny-girl loving Sieq.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next