Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:43 pm

Jeez, guess his suspicions were right, but he didn't think he'd he that right! Still, he couldn't let Joy make a sloppy mistake like that and get away with it. To make sure she did end up on her face, Sieq bashed his shoulder into her back.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:49 pm

(Straightforward Strike -Auto due to OFF Balance!)
(Heart Hold -roll 33- Fail!)

Sieq rammed his shoulder into Joy's back. Despite the shove, Joy somehow managed to stay on her feet. "Honestly, I can't remember the last time a guy gave me this much trouble." Joy admitted as she caught her breath.

Sieq: 24 Willpower + 2 Lip Mark
Joy: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:54 pm

"Really? Huh... well, if you're going to say something like that, I have to bring it home, don't I?" Sieq asked as he only gave Joy a second to breathe before he threw a trio of kicks at her.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:01 pm

(Improv Combo -roll 72, 63, 39- 1 Success and 2 Fail!)
(Makeout Knockout -roll 76- Success! Disadvantage due to Kiss Drunk!)

Sieq only managed to land a single kick before Joy grabbed his leg and forced him onto his back. The dark skinned diva then grabbed his face with both hands and started aggressively kissing him on the lips.

Sieq: 22 Willpower + 2 Lip Mark + Bound + Pinned 0/3 + Disadvantage
Joy: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:03 pm

Sieq's eyes widened at how aggressive and forceful her kiss was, and he knew if he stayed on the receiving end for long, he'd fold to her like a deck of cards. He gave her a quick and sudden shock as soon as he could set his mind on it, needing some space from her perilously sexy kisses.

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:12 pm

(Dragon Surge -Auto-)
(Good Night~ -roll 50- Success!)

Sieq's surge of lighting forced his opponent to break the kiss. But when he tried to get up he found to his surprise that she was still holding on to him.

"You won't get rid of me that easily." The dark skinned diva told him as she wrapped an arm around his neck before he could push her away and started rubbing her thigh against his crotch.

Sieq: 20 Willpower + 2 Lip Mark + Bound
Joy: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:16 pm

Sieq grunted and shook about in her grasp, and this time, he didn't have his draconic energy to save him. He tried not to think about how quickly his manhood was hardening against her thigh. "Suppose not,.. nngh..." He groaned, trying to shake her off but without any strategy behind it.

Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:20 pm

(Struggle -roll 74- Success!)
(Headbutt -roll 60- Success! Stun -roll 56- Success!)
(Stunned!)

Sieq managed to push Joy away just enough for him to be able to swing his head foreword and smash into her face. The dark-skinned diva recoiled in pain and finally let go of him.

Sieq: 20 Willpower + 2 Lip Mark
Joy: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:27 pm

That was close... who knew how he'd react if he didn't get away from her there? It seemed like this just wasn't Joy's fight. Well, he could always find another excuse to get a few kisses from her later.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:30 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 86- Success!)
(Knockout Kiss -roll 88- Success!)

Sieq's fist slammed into Joy. Despite the Diva being on her last legs, she returned in kind with a love magic infused punch of her own that left a perfect stamp of her lips on the dragon's cheek.

Sieq: 18 Willpower + 4 Lip Mark
Joy: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:32 pm

Sieq stumbled back and slumped against the ropes as he reeled from the dizzying punch... kiss? It felt nice having her lipstick on his cheek... ugh, he needed a second to start seeing straight again.

Pass
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:37 pm

(Flirty Shots -roll 47, 87, 27-3 Fail!)

Instead of taking advantage of the opening, Joy was gasping for breath. The diva swayed unsteadily on her feet as she struggled just to remain standing.

Sieq: 18 Willpower + 4 Lip Mark
Joy: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:38 pm

Sieq was able to recover from the shock of her punch, but it seemed she wasn't so fortunate. Was it bad he still had a nagging thought that wanted him to let her get in another kiss or two?... He shouldn't listen to that thought.

Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 72- Success!)

Sieq walked over to his opponent and gave her more of a gentle tap than a punch. Still, that was enough to knock her over.

"I give. I give." Joy said as she laid down and caught her breath. "You really know how to give a girl a workout."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:44 pm

"Thanks. I didn't have it as easy as I may have made it look, either." Sieq replied as he sat down next to Joy and crossed his legs. "Seemed like a decent strategy, even if you're too charming for me to ignore, I just try to keep hitting you before you could seduce me."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:51 pm

"Oh? And how close was I to seducing you?" Joy playfully asked as she sat up. "I'll admit I'm a little disappointed I wasn't able to get you drunk on my kisses."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm

"Well... you weren't close to making me totally succumb, I've got to admit. But, you were really close to making me tempted enough to go easy on you and let you kiss me some more." Sieq answered her, blushing at the thought of getting drunk on Joy's smooches.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:57 pm

"So the winner wouldn't mind getting a kiss as his reward?" Joy asked with a flirty wink and a smack of her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 7:59 pm

Sieq chuckled at Joy's tease... partly because it was so dang effective. "I wouldn't mind at all. Especially if it's from you." He replied with a grin, scooting a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 8:03 pm

Joy giggled before she gave the man tiny peck on the cheek. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 8:05 pm

In all honesty, Sieq was hoping for more than a peck, even if it was sweet for what it was. Did Joy do that on purpose knowing he'd feel like this? "It was nice, but I may have been hoping for a little more." He told her, willing to fall into this trap if it was Joy's plan.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 11:44 pm

"How much more?" Joy asked with a playful smile as she gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:14 am

"Oh, you know.... like one good kiss on the lips, at least." Sieq coyly replied, unable to keep himself from wearing a similar smile to Joy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:15 am

"Just one?" Joy asked as she wrapped her arms around the man and leaned in close.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:18 am

"At least one...." Sieq corrected her, starting to blush pretty hard as Joy closed in for the kill... kiss... both? It was hard to act all confident when she was so alluring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next