Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:31 am

Trisha deepend the kiss, making out with the man for a few minutes before she suddenly bent over backwards and suplexed him. The man bounced off the mat into the air, and the diva turned around and caught him before he hit the ground again.

The woman then tossed Sieq into the corner. Trisha turned her back to him and gave her ass a few wide swings before she bumped into his crotch. "Normally, I take pity on my opponents and let them go after awhile. " Trisha said as she expertly rubbed her ass against Sieq's manhood. Her technique was flawless; using just enough force to keep him helplessly trapped without hurting him. "But not this time!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:44 am

Sieq was entirely at her mercy, and he wondered if she was holding back on him when she didn't use these techniques in their bout. His mind was effectively fried by the time their steamy makeout session ended, and then his entire world spun and looped in circles from her suplex. By the time his bearings returned, he was gawking at her ass the very moment before she started her assjob.

Her remarkable technique left Sieq moaning like the ass-slave he was in moments, and he had to wonder whether she had any training from ASSassins with how talented she was with this! His cock shuddered every time her soft, smooth asscheeks glided across it, pulsing with a burning need to blow his load on her booty. All of a sudden, Sieq felt like he was missing out when it was decided he wouldn't be this sexy beauty's chair.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:48 am

"Ready to admit defeat?" Trisha asked as she slowly amped up her ass job; every movement becoming more vigorous. Her sexy butt continued to work him over as she grabbed his arms and maneuvered his hands to rest on her hips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:52 am

Sieq ended up holding onto Trisha's gorgeous hips and became unable to stop himself from matching the grinding of her hips, every rub and movement flooding his crotch in a tidal wave of pure delight. "I-I..." But, he didn't admit defeat... even though he knew that Trisha's perfect assjob would have him cumming like a fountain if she just kept this up. To say nothing of all of the ways she could bring him to a climactic finish.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:56 am

"You?" Trisha asked as she kept up her assault; moving her butt this way and that to make sure no inch of his crotch was untouched by her booty. She even managed to sneak a few squeezes of his bulge between her ass cheeks in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:02 am

"I-I..." Trisha asking Sieq made him feel compelled to tell her the truth, and with her perfect assjob giving him a newfound appreciation for a woman's sexy pair of cheeks, that truth could only be one thing. "I want to be your chair and ass slave..." He confessed to Trisha as his manhood throbbed and twitched, only holding on because his mistress hadn't expressly allowed him to cum. Instead, he was at the mercy of her ass, those squeezes of his bulge nearly enthralling him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:04 am

"Then prove it by covering my ass in your cum!" Trisha ordered as her buttjob somehow got even more aggressive.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:10 am

"Yes, mistress!" Sieq cried as he finally let it all go for her, thrusting his hips and burying his cock into her cheeks one last time before he orgasmed and stained her ass with his white flag of surrender. As if Hùshì's treatment wasn't enough, Trisha's assjob was there to ensure he was a well-conditioned ass slave.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:12 am

"Don't stop!" Trisha commanded as she looked back at him with a lustful look in her eyes. Her movements were getting even more intense to the point that any lesser man would be climaxing from every single rub of her sexy ass.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:19 am

Sieq was astonished that it wasn't ending there, and her lustful gaze left him dumbstruck and helpless like a deer in headlights. Then, Trisha's assjob reached a peak that potentially rivaled even Shiri, and Sieq was reintroduced to the joys of being ASSassinated. Given no other choice, the ass slave came again and again for his mistress's cheeks, the ferocity and sensuality of her assjob reducing him to a mess of booty-lust.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:21 am

Eventually, Trisha was satisfied and let her ass slave go. "Woo, man it's been a long time since I got to do that." the diva said as she wiped some sweat from her forehead. "You doing okay, Sieq?" she asked as she glance back at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:36 am

Sieq stared up at her, and words couldn't describe how beautiful she looked as she wiped away her sweat and smiled at him "I'm doing amazing~" He replied with an adoring smile, having just becime one of her fans. And hopefully her ass slave.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:38 am

"Sorry if I got carried away." Trisha said as she reached down to help him up. "My midara instincts just kind of got away from me." she told him with a sheepish laugh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:43 am

"N-no... no need to be sorry... I'll admit, you went way harder than I expected." Sieq reassured her as he took her hand and stood up, finding Trisha even more beautiful when she laughed... or maybe anything she did he would find beautiful. "But, that was still amazing, that was the best assjob I've ever had." He praised her, confirming he had nothing but good things to say about her performance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:48 am

"Oh, I'm sure you had better." Trisha said as she playfully slapped his shoulder. "Now go rest up, okay. Three fights and an unlimited version my Golden Grinding really must have worn you out."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:53 am

"O-okay... maybe one or two times... but your Golden Grinding was amazing! It wasn't lacking in skill or erotic intent." Sieq told her, and he couldn't have been more earnest with her. He wouldn't be disappointed if every encounter between them ended with some Golden Grinding. Or a lot of Golden Grinding. "I... I am worn out, you four blew my mind. Wait, does that mean my punishment isn't happening?" He asked Trisha curiously.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:59 am

"Oh it is." Mary said as she walked over and patted him on the back. "We're just going to wait for you to recover first." Julie and Tera nodded their head in agreement.

"Lucky bastard." Tera muttered, just loud enough for Sieq to hear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:03 am

"Good idea. And, hey, it'll be more fun when you take me off guard and make it all a surprise, right?" Sieq replied, his tone almost like friendly chit-chat as Mary patted his back. And, he did address what Tera mentioned. "I am very lucky, aren't I? Most guys dream of something like that Golden Grinding happening to them. I might not be as big of a fan as you guys... but... do you believe me when I say I'm a fan of Trisha's?" He asked, taking a gamble on mending things over with these three. He didn't want to let any resentment fester between them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:08 am

"How can anyone not be, after that?" Julie smugly replied. The snake woman slithered up behind him and gave him a hug.

"Club meetings are on Thursdays." Tera offered with a slight blush. "You know, in case you ever want to stop by."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:16 am

Sieq lightly blushed as Julie hugged him, and he gave her a simple nod in reply to her comment. Admittedly, he was a slight fan of Trisha's after their meeting and her teasing on the way to the infirmary. But now? That ass was worth being a fan for on its own, but there wasn't a part of Trisha that was any less worthy. "I'll try to stop by this coming Thursday, then. Where are the meetings?" He asked Tera, showing an earnest desire to stop by.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:31 am

"Oh, there's a room here the League lets us use." Tera replied with a shrug. She tried not to seem too excited by Sieq's interest, but her three tails were starting to flick about.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 2:39 am

"Yup, yup, I'll try to find it on Thursday, then, unless you can give me some directions, Tera." Sieq replied to her, noticing the feelings she was trying and failing to hide, but he didn't indicate it. He was being sincere with her in hopes that she'd feel comfortable doing the same.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:08 pm

"Maybe she'll tell you if you get on your hands and knees and kiss her ass?" Julie suggested with a smirk.

Tera's face turned a bit redder, but otherwise did nothing to confirm or deny that idea.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:08 pm

"Maybe she'll tell you if you get on your hands and knees and kiss her ass?" Julie suggested with a smirk.

Tera's face turned a bit redder, but otherwise did nothing to confirm or deny that idea.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Sieq's face also turned a bit red.... but so many assjobs left him.... 'eager' to kiss a pretty woman's ass. "If that's what it took... I'd gladly do that for you, Tera." He offered a bit shyly, not yet falling to his hands and knees but willing to if the Midara agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next