Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:37 am

"Really? That black lipstick is that potent, huh? And why didn't you use it against me before?" Sieq asked Mary curiously as she boasted about her lips.... all while openly staring at her lips every time they smacked. Fuck... he kind of wanted to make out with her right now. Or let her pepper him with smooches again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:40 am

"I already told you. Then my friends wouldn't have been able to have their turns with you." She reminded him. Then a smirk graced her kissable lips. "Was something distracting you?" she asked as she puckered her lips at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:45 am

Sieq blushed beet red as Mary flaunted her lips, their shiny lipstick and plush curves hitting all of the right notes for him. Plus, her teasing! The teasing got right under his skin in the best way. "Y-yes.... something was..." He admitted, unable to look away from her puckered kissers.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:47 am

"Oh? And. What. Might. That. Have. Been?" Mary asked as she punctuated each word with a big smack of her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:50 am

Sieq gasped and moaned as she kept teasing him with her lips, every smack echoing in his ears and deepening his intense need for a smooch. "Your lips~ I'm distracted by your lips~" He confessed to her, his will shattered by her smacking lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:53 am

"We're supposed to be help Sieq recover." Trisha reminded the pair.

"Oh, I'm sure Sieq wouldn't mind a kiss to help him relax." Mary said as she leaned in closer to the man. "What do you say?" the short woman asked him with a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 1:59 am

"Do you... have a lipstick color that can calm someone down?" Sieq asked Mary, clearly wanting this kiss. Her leaning in so close made his blush uncontrollable, and he almost wanted to just claim her lips now.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:02 am

"Hmm... I don't think so. No." Mary admitted after a moment of thought. Seeing Sieq leaning in, the short woman just puckered her lips and waited for him to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:10 am

Sieq gulped and then closed the rest of the gap between his lips and Mary's puckered kissers, finally receiving the payoff for all of the teasing she put him through.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:14 am

Mary threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back intensely. She rubbed her lips against him, smearing her irresistible lipstick all over his.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:17 am

Sieq threw his own arms around Mary's waist as he quickly took the submissive part of their kiss, trembling as she painted him with her lovely lipstick, wanting to be a canvas for her lipstick marks more than anything.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:21 am

She deepened the kiss, pressing her lips against him more and more. She also hugged him tighter, pressing her curvy body against his. Her sexy assault kept getting more and more intense.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:24 am

Sieq's hands were roaming her curves before he even knew it, and his fixation on Mary's lips only grew as she deepened the kiss and gave him more chance to enjoy her smooches. He could kiss her all day and not get bored~
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:27 am

His mind grew hazy as the pleasure of the kiss fogged his mind. Still Mary kept going, pulling him down to his knees so he was easier for her to kiss into total submission. Her lips started changing color and applied multiple effects of her lipstick to him at once.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:32 am

Sieq happily moaned as Mary put him on his knees, taking well to the submissive position as the willful lipstick addict he was. He shivered with a spike of arousal every time her lipstick changed colors and had a new and lewd effect on him, but it was all for the same result. Sieq surrendering to Mary's kisses yet again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:37 am

The next thing Sieq knew, a wet rag was hitting him in the face. Blinking in surprise he noticed that he was in the infirmary. The man was seated on a bed, with a familiar sexy nurse currently washing a rainbow of lipstick off of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:40 am

Sieq knew what had happened, Mary had kissed him into a knockout. But..... her lips were so lovely that he didn't dare to resist it at the time. "H-hello, Hùshì..... I met some of Trisha's fans... we got along...." He told her, as if that would explain everything about the state he was in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:42 am

"I can see that." Hùshì noted as he kept wiping him clean. "Tell me, what's the last thing you can remember?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:45 am

"Mary, a.. um.. I think she was a Little Ms. Kiss... she was making out with me and regularly changing her lipstick colors as we kissed... and it felt amazing." Sieq answered the nurse as she stayed still for her cleaning.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:49 am

"So you don't remember stopping by the cafeteria, nor walking in here with Mary in a princess carry?" the nurse asked as she finally got the last of the lipstick off of her patient's face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:51 am

"I remember being on the way to the cafeteria before we started making out. But, I don't remember getting there... or the princess carry..." Sieq blushed at that last part, almost wishing he did remember that part. "Guess she kissed me really good, then?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:54 am

"I would think so." Hùshì said as she wrote another prescription note and handed it to him. "I'm going to recommend that, at least once a day, you watch a woman put on a thick layer of lipstick and then let her give you a big kiss."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 2:58 am

Sieq couldn't hide how happy he was to heat Hùshì tell him that. "Th-thank you, ma'am! I'll keep that in mind!" He replied to her, excited to enjoy that prescription to the fullest. He wondered where he'd find a woman to do that for him if he couldn't find Mary.... oh... and he hasn't heard from Maria or Peep.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 3:00 am

"Something else the matter?" Hùshì asked him with professional concern, as if she could sense something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 3:04 am

"Um... just wondering how I can find women to help me with the prescription... and, two friends of mine went off to do something, they had something planned, but I haven't heard from them yet. I don't think they're in trouble, but I just wonder what they've been up to." Sieq answered Hùshì honestly as he sat back up and faced her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next