Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:13 pm

The horned woman huffed and turned her back to Sieq. Her tails slapped her ass as if to wordlessly entice him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:19 pm

The lewd whipping of her ass was all Sieq needed to succumb. He fell to his hands and knees and started peppering Tera's asses in submissive, longing smooches, in a move he'd likely do even without the promise of directions to the fanclub meeting.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:24 pm

"Perv." Tera said with a blush, not that Sieq could see it as he worshipped her butt.

As he kissed her friend's ass, Mary slipped a piece of paper with directions to their meeting spot into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:25 pm

Sieq didn't stop his worship to read the paper, he simply kept giving Tera's soft ass as many kisses as he could. Those cheeks had defeated him, and they deserved his submission.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm

The horned woman's tails started flicking him as he worshipped her backside. The more he kissed, the more energetic their lashes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:32 pm

Sieq moaned a little from the whipping, but he didn't let it stop him from revering Tera's cheeks. Carefully, he raised his hands up to gently handle and caress her ass while giving each of her cheeks a huge kiss in absolute submission.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:37 pm

Tera let out a moan a Sieq started groping her butt in addition to his worship. "M-More!" she demanded as her tails whipped him harder to spur him on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm

Sieq couldn't disobey her or her luscious ass, and his cock hardened just from submitting himself to Tera's ass just like Hùshì had let him do. His groping got more rough, sinking his fingers into her jiggly cheeks and putting all of his submissive willfulness into every smooch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:21 pm

Tera cried out in pleasure and orgasmed from Sieq's worshiping her ass. The horned woman collapsed to the ground with a look of pure bliss on her face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:24 pm

Sieq stopped once Tera orgasmed, gasping for air and having accomplished his task. But now... he was really worn out. It was trying work worshipping a woman like she deserved. "Thanks for letting me do that, Tera." He said before he collapsed right next to her, a similar look on his own face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:28 pm

"Do we need to carry you to you room?" Trisha asked as she Julie and Mary looked down at the pair.

"Or the infirmary?" Mary suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:38 pm

So... remember when Trisha asked whether he wanted an excuse to see the nurse again? "The infirmary..." Sieq weakly replied, feeling incredibly drained and still a fair bit weak-willed. Maybe Hùshì would have a prescription for that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:41 pm

(Help -roll 58- Success!)

Mary bent down and helped the man get up to his feet, although the short woman was visibly straining from the effort.

"Here, let me." Trisha said as she moved Sieq so he was leaning on her. " Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:50 pm

"I can walk just enough to get there. Nothing hurts... except my hips, but I'm out of gas... I could use a snack." Sieq answered Trisha, so fatigued that he wasn't flustered at all from how close she was to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:52 pm

"I guess we can stops by the cafeteria on our way to the infirmary?" Trisha suggested. She looked to the others, and they had no objections. So the decision was purely up to Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:57 pm

"S-sure, I can sit down fine, and getting a snack can help me recover. Dragon metabolism, I think... but, Hùshì should still check me out just to be safe." Sieq told them, sharing his thoughts which were actually sincere for his own well-being.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:00 pm

"Kay." Mary said with a big smack of her lips. The short woman then grabbed his hand and started leading him to the cafeteria.

"I'll see you guys at the infirmary." Julie said as she lifted up Tera. She nodded to the trio before slithering away with the horned woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:06 pm

"See you, Julie." Sieq replied to the snake lady before allowing Mary to lead the way for him. As time went, walking was getting a little easier, but his legs still felt weak and wobbly. He definitely needed the help from the fangirl to reach the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:08 pm

"So, Sieq." Mary said as she looked back at him leaning on Trisha for support as they walked. "Aside from Trisha, because she's obviously the best, who'd you enjoy the most?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:15 pm

"Which one of you? It's hard to say, but... I think it was... you. What sends you over the top was when you kissed me so good that it instantly hypnotized me into obeying you. And... all the lipstick was nice, too." Sieq answered her, although it was damn close between her and Julie, and Tera was no slouch either even if she was in third.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:18 pm

"Oh, I didn't even use my best lipstick." Mary boasted and ran her finger over her lips, turning them a deep black. "If I did, the others wouldn't have been able to take their turns."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:19 pm

Sieq shivered as she showed off that lipstick, his eyes lost in their ebony abyss as his heart raced in his chest. "W-whoa...." He said, trying not to verbalize his fantasies of getting that kiss right here, right now.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:23 pm

"Oh well. Maybe next time?" Mary said with another smack of her lips before she changed their color back to red.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm

Sieq visibly appreciated the sight of her lipstick color changing. "Ye-yeah, next time, I couldn't survive that kiss as I am right now." He told her with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:35 pm

"Sieq, you wouldn't have survived it at your best." Mary teased with another smack of her lips.

Trisha chuckled as she watched the two. "It always makes me so happy to see my fans getting along." she told them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next