Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:59 pm

"Are you saying my boobs aren't as good as other girls?" Ms. Spencer asked with a playful pout on her lips as she went back to caressing his leg with her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Sieq shivered as the foot tease started again, it made him want to just melt and let her charm him into submission. "N-not at all... your chest is really nice... that's why I was surprised I got away so fast..." He sighed as her foot's simple caress helped pacify him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:10 pm

"You mean that?" Ms. Spencer asked as she tugged at her blouse, showing off more of her breasts for Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:12 pm

"I-I mean that! I promise. Your breasts are really hot~" Sieq confirmed from her, his staring at her cleavage getting more blatant than ever before.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:13 pm

"Then you won't mind me smothering you with them, right?" she asked as she gave her chest a little shake, all while her foot continues to caress him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:17 pm

"I..." A part of Sieq felt like this was a test.... but he wanted to be honest with her, and that want was coaxed to be ever greater by her sensual foot. "I wouldn't mind at all, ma'am." He answered her with a fixated and lustful look on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:19 pm

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Ms. Spencer asked him with seductive smile on her lips as she gave her chest another teasing shake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Sieq didn't wait for anything and let himself fall face-first into his teacher's chest, unable to his lust or his thoughts away from her captivating breasts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:23 pm

"Good boy." Ms. Spencer said as she wrapped her arms around his head and used her other leg to rub against his crotch.

Sieq: 10 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:25 pm

Sieq contently hummed into her cleavage and relaxed, immersing himself in the pleasure as being called a 'good boy' sent a happy tingle down his spine. He let himself stay like this for at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:27 pm

Ms. Spencer giggled at his submissiveness, the action causing her breasts to gently rub against his face

Sieq: 8 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:28 pm

"Mmmph..." The horny half-dragon was in a little slice of heaven, and the teacher's teasing giggle left him pleased with both the shake of her breasts and the sensation of a pretty woman dominating him. Why would he ever want to leave?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:31 pm

Ms. Spencer kept up her actions, making his resistance melt between her breasts as she kept gently teasing him.

Sieq: 6 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:32 pm

A gentle tease was just the right itch to scratch for Sieq, and she could feel his manhood harden the more she toyed with him. But, something in him was starting to remember that maybe he shouldn't let himself get smothered for too long.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:36 pm

(Struggle -roll 12- Success!)

"Oh?" Ms. Spencer said as Sieq mustered the will to pull his head out of her bosom. "Had enough, or are you just coming up for air?" she teased as she gave him another kiss.

Sieq: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:37 pm

"Ummm... uhh.. " Sieq was at a loss for words as she asked that question, unsure of what the truthful answer even was. And, her lips were more than enough to scramble his thoughts and leave him too flustered to reply.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:41 pm

Ms. Spencer playfully flicked his forehead before she guided his empty head back into her breasts.

Sieq: 6 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:45 pm

That flicked caused his few thoughts, which were mostly of how sexy Ms. Spencer was, to bounce around in his head before that head was buried in her chest again. With a pleasured sigh, he got himself comfortable again....

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:49 pm

(Struggle -roll 76- Success!)

"Is there something you want to tell me, Sieq?" the teacher asked her student as he once again managed to pull his head from of her smothering bosom.

Sieq: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:51 pm

"Umm errrr...... you're super sexy and I'm finding it hard to not let you melt my mind however you want....?" Sieq replied in an uncertain tone, not sure whether there was something particular she was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 9:55 pm

"Thank you." Ms. Spencer said as she gave him another kiss. This one more tender and on the lips. She then whispered in his ear. "Well, if it's hard to let me melt your mind how I want. Why don't you tell me how you want me to melt your mind?" she asked as her lips brushed against him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:00 pm

Sieq's infatuation with his teacher spiked to new heights as she directly kissed him, practically having hearts in his eyes as he succumbed to Ms. Spencer's wiles. "Hy-hypnotize and seduce me until I'm your naughty student, then give me personal lessons on how to be a good, pervy student." He confessed to her, spilling the beans on his submissive fantasies.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:03 pm

"You mean you aren't already?" Ms. Spencer whispered in his ear before backing away. She winked as she adjusted her glasses and blew him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:06 pm

Sieq's cheeks flushed harshly as he stared at Ms. Spencer's lips. "M-maybe I am... but... wouldn't hurt to take it a little further... would it?" He replied, on the verge of begging the teacher to utterly dominate him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:11 pm

"But how? You're already so submissive. *smack* Just looking at your teacher makes you feel horny. *smack* You'd do anything to be rewarded with more of my kisses. *Smack*" she told him, each sentence punctuated by a loud smack of her lips that echoed in his empty head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next