Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:43 pm

"Errr... is it weird that I thought... your private lessons would get... lewd?" Sieq asked her nervously, trying to hide how much he wouldn't mind it if that had happened.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:46 pm

"Oh, they absolutely can." Ms. Spencer told him with a serious look. "And I have a feeling your lesson is going to go in that direction."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:50 pm

"Oh! Well, um... okay, with that out of the way.... I'm ready to start whenever you are." Sieq replied, answering her serious look by shaking off his nerves and giving her a decisive nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:56 pm

"You sure about that, young man." Ms. Spencer asked as she tugged at her top to show Sieq a tiny bit more of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:58 pm

Ms. Spencer's display took his attention and his gaze right to her chest, but he wasn't going to go all googly-eyed from such a simple display! Probably. "I-I'm sure, I'm as ready as I'm going to be." Sieq told her, looking up from her chest and into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 11:59 pm

"Then come closer so we can get started." The sexy teacher said as she beckoned him to come closer with a seductive look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:02 am

That look made Sieq feel like he might melt, but he put on a brave face and approached the sexy teacher, hoping he'd be able to stand a chance against her personal charms.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:04 am

Ms. Spencer smiled at him as he approached. The blonde beauty lifted her leg once her was close enough, casually caressing his leg with her foot.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:07 am

Sieq let out a little sigh of relief as the teacher's gorgeous smile and teasing foot gave him a small dose of charm. But, he tried to keep his composure and stay close to Ms. Spencer. "So, er... what now?" He asked, hoping to be a good student.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:09 am

"Now, your lesson can begin." Ms. Spencer told him with a wink as she blew him a kiss. Her foot still gently rubbing against his leg and slowly inching higher.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2023 12:11 am

Sieq gulped as she really started laying on the teasing, and the sight of her blown kiss and the gentle touch of her foot made his longing to submit and indulge grow and grow. If he wasn't told that this was a lesson, he'd likely already resign himself to this. But for now, he just took a seat close to the stunning teacher and mentally strapped in.... ready and in the perfect position for Ms. Spencer to continue.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 4:23 pm

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Ms. Spencer asked as she tugged at her top to draw the man's attention to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Was... was he supposed to make a move on her? Sieq wasn't sure... but her chest was so inviting... he was already leaning in closer to get a better look. "I'm um..." He couldn't find the right words, so instead... he reached to try and get a hand on each of her tits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:26 pm

"My, have you forgotten already?" Ms. Spencer teased him as he groped her, and her leg rubbed against his crotch. "We're supposed to be seeing how long you can last with your face between my breasts. " she lied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 pm

"Erk, was that it?!" Sieq asked in shock as he pulled his hand away, notably intimidated by her teasing and then letting out another moan as she gave some attention to his groin. He started slumping forward, his face getting nearer to the teacher's chest...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:43 pm

"Yes it was. Do try to pay more attention." she gently chided as her leg continued to rub against him. Ms. Spencer wonder if he had become genuinely so flustered that he became so easy to trick? Was he just a pervert that had no intention of resisting her charms? Or would he actually rise to the occasion and call her out?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:51 pm

Sieq grunted and bit his lip, stopping himself just before he let himself embrace the lewd teacher and her breasts. "Nnn.... no, I was paying attention... you never mentioned smothering me.... even if you did get me very flustered whenever you smothered me in our fight." He told the teacher, although he didn't sound too defiant, he was merely pointing out the fact.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:53 pm

"Well, well. Looks like you passed the first test." Ms. Spencer said, feeling pleasantly surprised. "A good student like you deserves a reward." the sexy teacher told him before she gently kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:56 pm

"O-oh, it was a test.... okay... I was confused for a second there." Sieq sighed in relief before his endless blushing only continued as the teacher kissed him, and he was very receptive to any affection she wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:00 pm

"Let's continue then." Ms. Spencer said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and guided his head into her bosom. "Try to escape before you orgasm. Without using your electricity, if you can." she instructed as her leg more firmly pressed against his crotch.

Sieq: 10 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:25 pm

"Mmph!" Sieq was startled by the sudden advance, but he wasn't going to let her have it that easy. He could get out of a simple hold like this.... even if her breasts were really nice and soft, and he could could sink right into them.... but! He'd get a reward if he escaped, and that was good enough reason to try.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:28 pm

(Struggle -roll 60- Success!)

"My, are you sure you need my lessons, young man?" Ms. Spencer teasingly praised as he escaped her simple hold. She rewarded him with another kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:32 pm

"I feel like.... you were going a little easy on me." Sieq replied bashfully while a chill of pleasure ran through him from her kiss. "Besides, it never hurts to practice, right?" He asked the sultry teacher.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:34 pm

"You're not just saying that because you want to spend more time in my cleavage, are you?" the sexy teacher teased with a wink. She then held her arms out toward him, wordlessly inviting him to bury his face in her bosom once more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 8:57 pm

Sieq couldn't tell if this was another test or not.... but it definitely felt like one. And... he did want to spend more time in her cleavage... but he also wanted to do well with her lessons. "I'm... I'm not... I don't usually escape boob smothers that easily." He answered the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next