Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:45 pm

Sieq followed the jab up with a fierce uppercut aimed at her Jaw, hoping it'd be enough to sprawl Vera out and decide the match in his favor.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:56 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 4- Crit Success!)
(Stunned!)

The powerful blow connected, and Vera stumbled back into the corner of the ring. Despite that she was still on her feet, if barely.

Sieq: 14 Willpower
Vera: 3 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:00 am

Sieq roared and held nothing back, a claw wreathed in his unique power came flying her way and aimed to knock her out. Seemed like he actually did know how to get serious....

Dragon Claw
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:04 am

(Dragon Claw -roll 51- Fail!)
(Collaring Kiss -roll 40- Success! Disadvantage -roll 87- Fail!)

To his surprise, Vera managed to catch him arm before his claws could finish her off. She forced the draconic man into a kiss as she fastened another collar around his neck.

Sieq: 12 Willpower + Leashed
Vera: 3 Stamina + Pet Owner
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:08 am

Sieq whimpered a little at being leashed a second time, but this wasn't the time to slow down or hesitate. He could tell that she was faltering, he just needed to land a fierce enough blow to take her down before she put on another pet show.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:11 am

(Straightforward Strike -roll 20- Success!)

The new leash didn't stop Sieq from slamming his fist into his opponent's gut. Vera let out a groan as she collapsed to her knees. A few moments later, she fully fell to the ground, down for the count.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:17 am

After Vera fell, Sieq fell to his hands and knees soon after, only stopping to wrestle the leash off his neck as he panted for breath. Using so much of his lightning and fighting with so much stress wore him out, he wasn't used to that... it was almost like he wasn't himself taking it so seriously...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:22 am

"So you can fight back when it suits you." Hùshì said as she hopped into the ring. Kneeling down the nurse checked on Sieq's defeated opponent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:33 am

"Guess I can... I don't feel very good about that match, though..." Sieq answered, getting his breath back and standing back up. "Did I rough her up too much?" He asked, a bit afraid that he overdid it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:37 am

"Hmm... she seems to have a bruise forming from your last hit, a few light lacerations from your claws, and some mild electrical burns from your lightning." the nurse diagnosed. "Nothing too serious. She should be back on her feet with a bit of rest and in a few days at most."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:44 am

"That's nice to hear... and... I'm sorry I didn't listen to your orders, Hùshì." Sieq said, knowing how and why they all ended up here in the first place. He felt bad about it... and a felt bad about leaving Vera like this as a result of it, even if this was nothing she couldn't walk off.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:48 am

"Just... try to be careful Sieq." Hùshì said with a sigh. "Not all midara are going to just let you go after a bit of fun."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:54 am

"I-... I know... but... I can't help myself with the bit of fun sometimes, and I find myself jumping at the chance to have fun without worrying about that... I... I really am just a pervert, aren't I?" Sieq replied, hanging his head and feeling disappointed with himself that it even had to come to this.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:58 am

"And that's okay." the nurse reassured him. "It's not healthy to completely suppress your lust. You just have to learn to reel it in on occasion."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 am

"I... I know, but it can be hard sometimes.... especially with so many encounters with beauties like the divas here." Sieq responded, feeling just a bit better. Still, he seemed unsure of where to take himself next after this. At least he avoided being a pet...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:10 am

"Maybe you should take it easy for a while? Go someplace that doesn't have as high of a midara population?" Hùshì suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:16 am

"That's likely what I'll have to do. Hopefully I've made enough coin from all these matches to fund a little trip." Sieq replied, wondering where he'd even find a place like that. Just a plain old small town?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:19 am

"Well, let's just hope you don't run into Himiko before you leave." the nurse said with a tone that was only partially joking.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:26 am

"Hehe, yeah... although, I feel like running into almost any of the wrestlers might not be the best news if I'm trying to not get seduced...." Sieq replied, scratching the back of his head. "Um.. why Himiko specifically?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:30 am

"Because she'd leave you broke." Hùshì pointed out, inadvertently reminding Sieq that the shrine maiden had already made him 'donate' all of his money to her once before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:39 am

"Ah, forgot about that... okay, of all the divas to avoid, I'll avoid her." Sieq told Hùshì before looking around and shrugging. "So... I guess this is where I get going. Thank you, Hùshì. Good luck." He said to the nurse, extending a hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:43 am

The nurse took his hand, but pulled him into a hug instead. "Goodbye and good luck, my most troublesome patient."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:48 am

Sieq hugged her back, not out of an indecent enjoyment of her embrace, but a sincere display of appreciation. "Just you wait, the next time you see me, I won't have that title.... and I'll hope it's because I actually got better. Instead of... you know, someone worse coming along." He chuckled, and if there was nothing else to say, he'd head down the halls to head towards... wait, should he tell anyone he wanted to leave? Like the staff? He could ask the staff at registration first.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:53 am

Seeming to read his thoughts, Hùshì gave him an understanding smile. "Don't worry about leaving. I'll take care of the paperwork. You were only a challenger, after all, and not an official part of the MWL."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:57 am

"Oh, you'd do that for me? Thanks... is my mind that easy to read?" Sieq asked with a timid blush, scratching his cheek and chuckling.... and not sure if he should be more worried at Hùshì actually reading his mind or just having a really good guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next