Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Gyaru Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos vs. Gyaru Queen Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:41 pm

Salos has learned of a Gyaru Queen named Stacey who has taken over a small town. She’s brainwashed the women into minions and the men into mindless worshippers. The hero has arrived to investigate this new threat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:43 pm

Salos tries to investigate around the edges of the town, hoping to find a clue to lure out of the big boss or find her hideout.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:47 pm

Well, it’s not going to be hard to find out what she looks like. Even on the outskirts of town, every wall is plastered with posters and pinups of a tall, gorgeous blonde who can only be Stacey, wearing every kind of outfit imaginable. The pictures alone are so sexy that Salos gets the urge to rub one out on the spot.

There aren’t many people around here, but Salos sees a few men absentmindedly stroking their cocks or being dominated by Stacey’s gyaru-ified minions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:51 pm

Salos watched her minions to see if they lead him to where she was. He tried not to look at the posters with her in all those sexy outfits.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:56 pm

Salos sees two pretty - but not as pretty as Stacey - gyaru goons leading a collared young man down the street.

“Hey, are you going to the show tonight?”
“Yeah, I’m bringing this slave as a tribute to our queen.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:04 pm

Salos follows behind them, hoping the show will be where the boss big boss will be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:08 pm

He stealthily follows them to a theater of some kind, where gyarus and male sex slaves are gathering. Signs plastered outside the building advertise “WORSHIP THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS STACY - EVERY NIGHT AT 8”. It’s 7:43 right now.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:10 pm

“Seems like someone has an ego. I should try to find her before the show.” he said to himself quietly as he snuck back stage.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:21 pm

The gyaru guards aren’t very effective at their jobs, allowing Salos to slip past them easily. The backstage is adorned with still more posters of Stacey. Salos doesn’t think he’s seen a single outfit repeated yet.

There’s a few dressing rooms back here, with sounds only coming from one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:23 pm

He tries not to look at her countless outfits as he got closer to the dressing room that had noises coming out of it. He was going to put an end to her reign of terror.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:38 pm

The door is just ahead. Will Salos risk opening it, or wait for an opportunity?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:39 pm

Salos approaches the door, hoping to steal a peak to see if he can catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:48 pm

Door’d (37, fail)
Stealth (99, crit fail.)

Stacey opens the door directly in Salos’s face, but he manages to miraculously dodge. However, his attempt to avoid her gaze fails miserably, and he falls forward, his face sandwitched in soft titty heaven.

“My, my, I didn’t know I had a visit from a fan.” She giggles haughtily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:51 pm

He manages to pull his face out. “Sorry about that. You are the one who took over this town, correct?” he asked, standing up and focused on her, trying not to show her any of his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:58 pm

Salos gets a good look at her and realizes she’s even sexier in person. She’s wearing an elegant, low-cut evening gown with long gloves. Her outfit only complements her beautiful body, and leaves little to the imagination.

She grins at his comment. “Oh, no, I would never take over any towns. That was, uh, my identical yet slightly less attractive twin sister, Tracey.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:00 pm

“How many sisters do I need to worry about for you?” he says with an air of sarcasm as he thinks of multiple girls wearing outfits like her.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:03 pm

“No one, bimbo. I was being sarcastic. No one’s even close to being as sexy as I am.” She flicks his forehead.

“Now, are you gonna try and fight me, little boy? We could get straight to the part where you worship my body if you want. I have a few minutes before I go onstage.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:06 pm

“I am just going to beat you and drive you out of town. And I am not some dumb bimbo. The only one I see is you.” he said, summoning a bow of flames and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:14 pm

Blazing Bullseye: 82, Hit
Dominant Kabedon: 96, Critical Hit

Salos’s attack hits home, but Stacey shrugs it off and hits him with her soft tits, pushing him into the wall behind him. She puts a hand on the wall behind him, leaning forward teasingly.

“Now, how about you tell me what you want me to wear while we’re fucking?” She winks.

Salos: 28 WP
Gyaru Queen: 26 WP, Burn
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 10:06 pm

“A sexy teacher outfit.” he finds himself admitting with a blush as he tries to push her back with flirty daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 3:24 am

Blaze Daggers: 13, 26, 87, 31
Makeup Touch-up: 17

Somehow nobody accomplishes anything. Salos’s daggers fall to the floor, but the Queen is unable to get to her closet. “Hold on just a second, sexy.” She winks.

Salos: 28 WP
Gyaru Queen: 25 WP, Burn
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:55 am

Salos decides to throw more daggers, trying to keep her off balance.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Gyaru Queen   Salos vs. Gyaru Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Gyaru Queen
Page 1 of 1