Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Salos had been wandering around a nearby town, when his stomach started to rumble. He had heard from a few local girls that a nearby bakery sold the best sweets around, and with his empty stomach and full wallet, he decided to give it a try. He found himself at the bakery in question, a large pink bakery covered in sparkles and what looked like icing. All sorts of sweets were used in its design, like chocolate for the door, a doughnut for the doornob, gingerbread walls, and a fountain of cream in the front yard. It looked like a place straight out of a girly fairy tale.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm

“This place looks both delicious and ominous.” he said to himself as he entered the bakery.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:15 pm

The smell of sweets hit his nose like a wall as Salos opened the door. The smell and design of inside the bakery made his stomach grumble. A few chubby girls were talking and eating some ice cream of varying flavors. A woman came back and forth behind the counter to serve sweets to all her customers. She was a little on the plump side, although she still had incredibly large and feminine curves. Her plump figure was matched by her long red hair that went down her back and her beaming smile. Her makeup was perfect and incredibly sparkly, with blush, eyeshadow, and glittery pink lipstick. She smiled at him and pointed to a chair in the shape of a gummy candy. 'Take a seat, hun. I'll be right with you.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 pm

Salos sat in the chair, feeling a little out of place. He could see a few girls hanging out in the shop, but he saw no men anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Some of the girls around waved and winked at him. A few of the girls sat around Salos on nearby gummy chairs. The three of them were incredibly hot and curvy, also being on the plump side. They gathered around Salos, each one having some sort of dessert in her hand. 'Hey there, cutie. Did you want some tasty treats too? You can have some of mine.' One said, clearly flirting with him, offering him her half eaten jelly doughnut, raising it up to his mouth and smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:33 pm

“Ummmm I don’t think...“ he started to say when she forced the doughnut into his mouth. He found that it tasted very good.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:38 pm

Salos didn't recognize it, but his body started to plump up a little as she force fed him her jelly doughnut, some sticky jelly smearing across his face, something the girls pointed out and giggled at. 'Come, now, girls. Let's not tease our new guest.' He heard a voice say. The girls parted a little, still hanging out around Salos as the plump woman from before went up to them. 'Hello, hun. What can I get you today? Just so you know, first order's on the house because its your first time.' She said, giving him a breezy smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:40 pm

“Ummmm what would you recommend?” he said, feeling more nervous around all the girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:45 pm

'Our jelly is really good, even if it's a bit on the sticky side.' She said as the girls around Salos giggled. 'How about you just sit tight there, hun, and I'll be right back.' She said, walking away, her thick booty jiggling with each step. The other girls continued teasing Salos, rubbing against him a bit and offering him more of their treats. 'Want a lick?' One girl said, holding up some ice cream to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:48 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he takes a lick of the ice cream. He finds it is also very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:50 pm

Salos licks the ice cream as the girls smile and giggle. Before long, the plump baker is back, holding a plate with a large piece of pink jello that wobbled as she put it on the table in front of him. 'Come on, try it hun. I insist...' She said, eagerly waiting for him to take a big bite.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:52 pm

(I may end up regretting this.)

Feeling peer pressure from the ladies around him, he takes a small bite of the jello. It tasted wonderful to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Gummy Chair - Auto
Jiggly Jello - Auto

'That's all? Come on hun. Have some more. I insist!' She says, as the girls around Salos push his face straight into the jello. The sticky sweet covers his face as globs of it go into his mouth. By the time he comes up, he finds that his face is a sticky mess and that he's starting to plump up as the women around him offer more sweets to him. 'See, hun? You've never looked better. Now, why don't you sit right there as I get more.' She says, as Salos finds he can't get up from the chair, the sticky gummy chair keeping him seated.

Salos: 28, Bound

Cupcake Queen: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:07 pm

Salos tries to pull himself out of the gummy chair before the women stuff him with even more sweets.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Struggle - 87

Ice Cream Lick/Gummy Chair - Continued

Salos only manages to stick his arms to the chair as well as he fails to get away.

The girls around him giggle some more and hold up their tasty treats for him to snack on. The baker returns with some white vanilla ice cream, piled high with two scoops with a waffle cone. 'Try this one too, hun. Nice and cool. It's refreshing!' She said as she forces Salos to lick it, plenty of it getting on his face and shirt as the women laugh at the mess he makes, his body continuing to grow as he pigs out.

Salos: 26, Bound

CQ: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Salos can’t stop himself from eating the ice cream, his head feeling dazed after the treat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:32 pm

Turn Skip

Honey Drip/Gummy Chair

Salos eagerly finishes the ice cream, much to the delight of the women present.

The baker returns once again, this time with a doughnut that was absolutely covered with sticky golden honey. 'You might need a napkin for this one, hun. But don't worry, I have the next best thing!' She says with a smile as the girls around Salos remove his shirt and tie a frilly pink bib on him, with the words 'Mommy's Chubby Baby's scrawled on it. The Cupcake Queen feeds him the honey treat, sticky honey sticking all over his face and over his new bib as the girls pinch his cheeks.

Salos: 24, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Salos is lost in his own head from the taste of the honey covered doughnut. The pink bib doesn’t help with his already girlish looking face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:48 pm

Turn Skip

Cuddly Gummi Bears/Gummy Chair

Salos is still unable to move, the bib and the sweets getting in his head.

She returns once again, smiling at Salos' messy face and rapidly plumping body. She has a plate of rainbow colored gummy bears in her hands, each one being massive, easily the size of his hand. 'Here you go, hun. Be careful, these bears are awfully cuddly.' She says as she begins to feed them to Salos. The adorable gummy bears make the nearby girls squeal in delight as they put a few next to Salos' face and snap some pictures of the pyromancer covered in sweets surrounded by cute gummy bears. He looks like a messy baby cuddling with her favorite toys, something the girls point out with a giggle.

Salos: 22, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:50 pm

“I’m not a baby.” he says snapping out of the haze a bit. He tries to get out of the gummy chair again. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Struggle - 62

Salos finally manages to break free of the gummy chair, much to the group of girls disappointment. 'Now, hun. Why would you do that? Don't you enjoy my sweets? Don't they make you feel nice and chubby? ' She said, trying to convince him of how good her sweets were as the girls held up more desserts to tempt him with.

Salos: 22

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Salos was now looking at his body and he was shocked. He now had more feminine curves then he did before. He was too busy looking at himself to pay the other women much mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:04 pm

Turn Skip

Cupcake Kisses - 44

Salos is too distracted by his new look to dodge in time.

The Cupcake Queen grabs Salos and smiles at him lovingly. 'Now, just stay there for a second, hun. I've got a few treats for you to try.' She says as one of the girls brings in a plate of chocolate cupcakes. The girl puts one in the woman's mouth as she smiles and says 'Pucker up, hun!' As she kisses Salons on the lips and uses her tongue to shove the half eaten cupcake into his mouth, making him even plumper. 'Oh! My turn!' A girl says as she does the same. They girls take turns giving him cupcake kisses until he feels his pants start to rip a bit as he gets chubbier.

Salos: 19

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:10 pm

Salos holds onto his pants, feeling his bottom already looking big.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:19 pm

Turn Skip

Frosted Tits Deluxe - 70

Salos holds onto his rapidly ripping pants, unable to move

The baker smiles and returns from the counter with several tubes of pink icing. 'If you thought what we made you eat in the gummy chair and was sweet and fattening, then you haven't seen anything yet! Now come here and let Momma give you some loving!' She said squeezing the tube and covering her massive boobs in pink frosting. Several other tubes were passed to the other girls who quickly did the same. Before Salos could react, he was being smothered from all around by four pairs of icing covering tits, pink goo being smeared all over his face as a bunch went into his mouth, making him even chubbier.

Salos: 17, Bound

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next