Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:50 pm

Brin had heard rumors of a bakery that specializes in delicious sweet that seemed to have dark rumors floating about it. Rumors stated that if you went in and bought it’s food, that you would go into bankruptcy paying for all the sweets. He had heard of people going into debt to pay for their newfound addiction. He was hired by a concerned citizen to get to the bottom of it and shut it down if it’s found to be evil. Brin stood outside the very pink store front, the smell of cakes and cookies baking filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Brin stood outside the pretty pink bakery, the smell of sweets hitting his nose, the sugary scent making him a bit lightheaded. He shook off the bad feeling he was getting and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 pm

He found a room lined to the brim with sweets. There were a few people in line being served by a very cute woman. She was very curvy, with red curly hair down to her back. She was wearing a dress that looked edible. She had a very singsong voice as she happily served her customers. He had a very alluring air about her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Bring could do nothing but stare dumbfounded at the woman, who literally seemed to be wearing a dress made of cake, with sprinkles and pink icing all over her dress. Her made was perfectly made up, with a gentle smile and sparkly lips. 'Umm...Excuse me.' He said, getting her attention.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:14 pm

“Hi hun. I have a few more customers to help, but if you sit in the chair by the corner I will be right with you.” she said sweetly in a way that made it hard to refuse her. Brin sat in the chair as she continued with the few customers left in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Brin sat in the chair, the soft pink cushions feeling wonderful. The scent of the sweets was overpowering, and he couldn't help but get a silly smile on his face as he watched the pretty cake lady work. Eventually, the other customers cleared out, leaving just him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:18 pm

“Well now cutie, what bring you to my little sweet shop?” she asks as she approaches the man, giving a cute giggle when she saw the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:20 pm

Brin shook off the pleasant feeling he was stuck in. 'Um, I'm here because I heard some suspicious things about this shop. I heard that people are getting addicted to the sweets here and they can't stop eating them.' He said, his gaze locked on her cake dress and glittery lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 pm

“I can’t help if they like my baking. I make everything from scratch. I put a lot of time, energy, and love into every treat I make here in my little shop.” she said with a happy look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Bring looked around at all the pink sweets, before looking back at her. 'You made all of these from scratch? Are they really that good?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:28 pm

“Yes they are, please try one.” she said offering a pink cupcake with heart sprinkles on it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:31 pm

Brin couldn't help but take a big bite, an overwhelming sweetness filling his mouth as he got sprinkles all over his face. 'Thats really good.' He said, the sweet making him feel a little strange.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:35 pm

The baker smiled as she saw him plump up a tiny bit. “Maybe you would be interested in a job, working here at the bakery? It gets lonely baking all the time and I would love to have someone helping me in the kitchen.” she said, giving the man a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:37 pm

Brin was tempted, he had to admit. The red haired lady was really nice, and so were her sweets, but he still had a bad feeling about all this. He abruptly sat up from his chair, not noticing he was a bit plumper. 'I should probably go.' He said, trying to steady himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:39 pm

“No sweetie.” she said, pushing him back into the chair. “You only tried a small sample. I have more tasty treats for you to try.” she said in a voice that was both nice and not taking no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:41 pm

By now, that bad feeling Brin had was starting to grow. He tried to get up again and head for the door, maybe to leave and come back with help. 'I need to get out of here.' He said, aware she wasn't going to let it happen.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:44 pm

The baker sighed with a slight twinge of regret. “I was hoping to avoid any unpleasantness. I don’t like having to fight, but I guess I’m going to have to smother that violent side of you under my sweets.” she said with a snap of her fingers. The door locked itself, the sign in it flipped to closed and the windows became covered by pink curtains.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:48 pm

This was bad. Brin was stuck with her in the sweets shop, the red haired cake lady looking at him, her lips sparkling in the lights of the shop as her cake dress swished back and forth. He drew his sword and put up his shield. 'Well, I guess I don't have a choice.' He said as he rushed her with his blade.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:55 pm

Basic Cutter = 24
Cupcake kisses = 74

Brin manages to get a strike on the woman, grazing her shoulder. She doesn’t look phased as she pulls his face with one hand close to her. She then grabbed another cupcake, taking a large bite of it. She then pulls him into a kiss as she forces him to eat the cupcake, keeping him in the kiss until he swallows it. She repeated it until he was forced to eat another cupcake. “How was it hun? I hope both it and the kisses were sweet.” she said as she released him, a little plumper then before.

Brin: 27
CQ: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:59 pm

Brin stumbled back, the sweet taste filling his mouth as her lip gloss smeared all over his lips. 'Sorry, not sweet enough.' He said, trying to sound tough. He raised his sword and went for a series of combo strikes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Blade combo = 60, 25, 54
Frosted tits = 28

He attacked her, managing to get two hits in. Thinking quick, she grabs one of the frosting tubes from the table and covers her tits in pink frosting. She grabs his face and forces him into her icing covered tits, “I’m not letting you out until you finish your treat.” she said in a voice that sounded like she was scolding a naughty child.

Brin: 25, Bind
CQ: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Brin makes a muffled noise as icing get spread all over his face as he unintentionally licks some into his mouth, the sweets making him moan a little. He tries to pull away from her icing covered boobs.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:17 pm

Struggle = 45

He attempts to get free, but ends up with more frosting in his mouth and covering his face. “Keep eating hun. You will taste even more sweets very soon.” She said, affectionately stroking his head, encouraging him to eat the frosting. 

Brin: 23, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 pm

Brin nuzzled his face into her boobs, frosting absolutely covering his face. He was about to give in, but his fight or flight reaction kicked in as he continued to try and get away from her sweet prison.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Struggle = 22

He finally manages to free himself. “Awwww you didn’t finish all of it, but you did eat most of it. You also look very cute with frosting on your face.” she said with a giggle. Most of the frosting that was on her tits was going, now either on his face or in him. He caught his reaction in a glass display, seeing his face now have a girlish look thanks to the pink frosting covering it. 

Brin: 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen   Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Cupcake Queen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next