Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:22 am

Brin was traveling in the depths of winter. Walking across a land turned white and uniform by frequent snow fall. Eventually the peace and tranquility was broken by the wind picking up and a snow begining to fall. The knight hoped to reach his destination soon or he might find himself trapped in a snowstorm.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:46 am

Brin shivered as he tried to keep himself bundled in what little clothes he had. He never liked the cold, and it certainly didn't help that his slightly skinny body didn't have much fat to keep him warm. The knight resolved to finish what it was he had been sent to do as soon as possible. He kept walking, putting one foot in front of the other as he braved the wintery land.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

(Perception -roll 7- Crit Fail)

As Brin made his way forward, focused on the road ahead. Suddenly he heard an excited feminine voice right by his ear. "Hello cutie. What's your name." It said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 4:10 pm

Brin stiffened up, shocked when he heard the feminine voice right near him. He desperately looked around for the source of the voice, his hand immediately drifting to his sword. 'W-who's there?' He shouted. After a second, he spoke up again, slightly quieter, saying 'My name is Brin. Where are you?'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:31 pm

(Info Leak -roll 52- Success, -roll 1- Lipstick)

As soon a Brin turned his head he saw that a short woman with short, wavy blond hair was standing right next to him. She was wearing a cute frilly blue dress that did nothing to hide her long smooth legs and was giving the chilly knight a wide smile, highlighting her icy blue lips. Before she could respond another woman, this one taller, with longer blonde hair and wearing a elegant dress that showed off a great deal of cleavage, came bounding over a nearby hill. "Permi. Wait up." She panted, a bit out of breath. As the new woman spotted Brin, her expression became calculating and predatory. "Well hello. Who's your friend" she asked seductively. "This is Brin. The Lipstick Knight." Her shorter companion giggled in response.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Brin blushed as he was once again called that embarrassing (and very arousing) nickname. He looked back and forth between the two icy beauties, taking a minute to really soak in their amazing good looks and icy blue lips. 'Um, hello ladies. C-can I help you?' He said, stuttering a bit due to the cold. However, more than that was the shiver that ran down his spine as he stared at the two women. He had a feeling that these two beautiful ladies had something in mind for him...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:56 pm

"You can come play with us." The shorter one said excitedly. "Yes. We would be more then happy to keep a knight of such renown company." The older one said, stifling a laugh, her breasts bouncing distractingly as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Brin had to admit, they made a...convincing argument. He didn't quite realize what plans they had for him, and he had to admit, being in the company of two lovely ladies sounded pretty appealing to him. They were so beautiful, the knight turned off his common sense for a minute as he gave them a warm smile. 'That doesn't sound so bad. As long as it's not in the middle of this snowstorm, I'd love to keep you company.' He said, eager for just about any opportunity to go anywhere sheltered from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:10 pm

"Oh do come with." The two cooed as each wrapped themselves around one of his arms and began to lead him in a new direction. "I'm Permi." Said the younger woman. "And I'm Galia." Said the older one. "We're sisters." They added in unison. "So Brin, what brings a knight like you to our humble tundra?" Asked Galia, leaning in towards his ear and emphasising her words with a sensual smack of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Brin blushed despite the cold as he was held by the two women. Their bodies and their dresses were both tantalizingly soft and the older looking one's smack of her lips made him more submissive and a little aroused. 'Oh, nothing in particular. I was just on my way to the next town over. It's Christmas you see, so I was planning on picking up a gift or two to reward myself for a year of work.' He explained as he let them lead as they walked, trying his best not to stare at their glossy smiles and overflowing cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:23 pm

"Maybe we can save you the trouble. I'm sure you can find a gift to your liking at our place." Offered Permi with a lick of her lips. Brin found himself lead to a stately palace made of ice, it's architecture can only be described as chilly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:31 pm

Brin stared at Permi and Galia, not quite sure what they meant. However, even if it was made of ice, Brin was happy to have found a place to stay for a bit. 'If you say so. I'd love to see it if you do.' He said with a smile as he looked at the icy palace, ready to head inside and warm up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:40 pm

Brin was lead to a cozy sitting room with a roaring fire. "Do have a seat." Galia offered with another smack of her lips as she gestured to a chair in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Needing no further goading, Brin immediately sat on the chair in front of the fire, once again feeling submissive with each smack of her icy blue lips. 'Thank you.' He said as he relaxed his body. The chair was soft and he sank right into it as the warm fire made him feel warm and comfortable. 'That's exactly what I needed. I really appreciate it.' He said as he looked at the two beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:49 pm

"You welcome." Permi said happily, sitting down in Brin's lap and planting a kiss on his check, leaving a blue lipstick mark. Meanwhile Galia leaned against the back of his chair, pressing her soft breasts against his head. Brin couldn't see but she was wearing a smug grin as she and her sister continued to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Brin blushed, now finally aware of the two women's attempt to seduce him. And honestly, they were doing a stellar job. Brin felt an erection start to form in his pants as he felt it poke Permi's soft thighs. Feeling the blue lipstick on his face and the giant boobs on the back of his head made him squirm a bit as he tried to disarm the situation a little. 'Oh, um. T-thank you for the hospitality ladies. Um, I wanted to ask you about that gift you were referring to. Would you mind telling me what that gift was?' He said, starting to have a feeling that he already knew the answer as he was trapped by the two women.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:00 pm

(Basic Kiss -roll 74- Success)
(Boob Squish -roll 58- Success)

"You get the rare opportunity to become my loyal knight." Glacia said as she pressed her tits against him a little harder, letting him fully appreciate their size and softness. "Or you can be my lady in waiting." Permi offered, as she kissed him on the other cheek.

Brin: 28 Willpower
Galcia: 15 Stamina
Permi: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Brin finally realized that not only was he surrounded by two midara, but he was also trapped on a chair and unable to move. Galia's words sounded appealing, but it was Permi's offer that made him pause for a second. 'L-lady in waiting? What do you mean?' He said, trying to fight off the blissful feelings of the soft breasts on his head and soft lipstick kisses on his cheeks as he desperately tried to get away.

(Struggle)
(I'm not really sure, but I'm just going assume he's bound right now)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:11 pm

(Struggle -roll 70- Success) (I wasn't going to count him as bound but it does make sense in this context.)

Brin managed to push Permi off his lap and get out of the chair. "You'd be a sort of princess's assistant, we'd travel together and you'd help me out as you learned the ropes." Permi explained happily as she landed on her feet. The two began to circle Brin, eying him meaningfully.

Brin: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:18 pm

Brin looked at the two women as he drew his sword and shield, trying to keep his focus aimed on them at all times. But Formi's words started to get in his head as her offer kept repeating in his mind. 'Princess's assistant? Once I learned the ropes? That's...' He said as he trailed off, basically telling her how much the prospect interested him. However, that didn't stop him from trying to put up his shield and increase his defense.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:29 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 9- Crit Fail)
(Arctic Invitation -roll 72- Success)
(Icy Embrace -roll 93- Fail)

As Brin tried to raise his shield Galcia began to sway towards him, putting her curvy body on full display. "Or you can take your rightful place as my knight. Serving me every day in court and every night in bed." She said before giving him a peck on the lips before turning around and walking away with an exaggerated sway to her hips.

Brin: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:32 pm

'Mmm...' Was all Brin could say as he felt the woman's plump, sticky blue lips on his, distinctly feeling some of her glossy lipstick transferring onto his lips. He tried to shake it off as he pulled some chains out from his pocket as he tried to bind the icy vixen.

(Capture Chains, Galcia)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:40 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 31- Fail)
(Frosty Kiss -roll 29- Fail)
(Let's Play Dress Up -roll 91- Fail)

Brin threw his chain but the elegant woman easily dodged out of the way. "Come on Sis. You got the last one. It's been ages since I had a good Lady in Waiting." Permi said to her sister as she grabbed Brin's arm possessively.

Brin: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Brin couldn't help but blush as the woman grabbed onto his arm, her breasts squishing against him. She was so soft and she even smelled nice. It took a moment for Brin to register that he should be fighting them. 'Shouldn't I have a say in this?' He said as he tried to slash at Galcia, still aware of the woman clinging onto him.

(Blade Combo, Galcia)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 32, 58, 37, 28- 3 Successes, 1 Fail)
(Queenly Retaliation -roll 98- Crit Success)
(Icy Press -roll 39- Fail)

Brin struck the queen with three swift blows. In response she gave him an angry glare, grabbing his head and pulling it between her boobs. "How rude of you. If you mistreat your queen I'll have no choice but to punish you." She declared as she smacked him back and forth between her tits.

Brin: 25 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Galcia: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next