Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:02 pm

(Pass)
(Obediences Reward -roll 25- Fail)
(Forgiveness -roll 72- Success)

"Well you can start by putting down that sword and shield. They clash with that lovely dress I made for you." Permi told him as she pulled him to his feet and gave him a deep passionate kiss, leaving some of her icy blue lipstick on his lips. "I forgive you. But I think you still need to beg my sister to forgive you for how you struck her earlier." Permi added with an adorable wink. Galcia just stayed where she was with a look of smug satisfaction on her face.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Snow Dress
Galcia: 8 Stamina
Permi: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Brin moaned once again as he was drawn into another sloppy, sticky kiss. He could practically feel the lipstick coating his lips as his lust swelled. By now Brin knew his chances of winning very very slim, so he did what his lust was telling him to do and do exactly what the beautiful women were telling him to do. He crawled over to Galcia, her smug smile making him feel even more submissive to her as he went to her giant breasts and started suckling as his hand went towards the tent in his dress. His sword and shield slipped from his hands as he submissively suckled his mind away. 'S-sorry...' He said in between sucks as he was almost begging to be teased and toyed with.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:24 pm

(Pass)
(Forgiveness -roll 8- Success)
(Sisterly Unity -roll 24- Success)

"There, there." Galcia cooed, patting Brin's head as she encouraged him to continue suckling. "As long as you learned your lesson and never disobey us again it will be alright."

As her sister forgave the submissive knight Permi walked over, standing behind Brin, placing a gentle hand on either side of his head and beginning to shower the back and sides of neck in kisses, each one leaving a little mark. "But sister, we still haven't answered the question of which one of us gets to keep him." She said between kisses, sounding almost devious for a moment.

(Brin's Willpower has hit 0. Brin has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Brin kept suckling, his mind starting to drift away as he was once again subjected to a sister sandwich, with Galcia's breasts smothering his face in milky bliss, and being kept still by Permi as he felt each blue lipstick kiss on his neck. He kept submissively suckling as he listened to them talk, a little excited as he heard the devious tone in Permi's voice as he continued to leak precum into his frilly blue dress.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Galcia returned her sister's devious smile. "You're right Permi. Well Brin. How do you think we should resolve this little impass." She asked him as she pressed him against her breast a little harder, completely flooding his mouth with delicious milk as Permi's lipstick barrage continued.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Brin continued to suckle, almost unable to answer through the floods of sweet milk and sticky lipstick as the two sisters whittled away the last of his resistance. He completely relaxed as he looked up at them. 'M...Maybe you both take turns trying to seduce me to your side?' He said, unsure if this was the answer they wanted, but in his comfortable, lust clouded mind, it was really all the defeated knight could think of.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:47 pm

The two sisters have each other knowing looks. "Sounds good to us." Permi said between kisses. Despite this the two continued to shower Brin with affection for a good while before finally letting him go.

The two marched to opposite sides of the room and began their attempts at seduction. "Oh Brin. Come here so I can kiss you senseless." Teased Permi as she puckered her lips and applied additional layers of lipstick. "Don't you mind her. Surely you're still thirsty Lipstick Knight." Retorted Galcia as she shook her still bare and visibly milk filled breasts at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Brin stood there dumbfounded. There definitely wasn't any sort of wrong answer between the two, as both of their offers were just so tempting. He kept looking between Permi's plump, lipstick covered lips and Galcia's giant, milky boobies. 'Umm...Uhh...' Was all he could say with how torn he was. It seemed he required just a little more incentive to make his choice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:56 pm

"Well? Don't you wish to serve as your queen's loyal knight. Spending each night smothered by my massive tits, drinking down my delicious milk as I shower you with kisses and affection." Garcia offered, puckering her lips and squeezing her soft boobs together.

"Now we both know you'd rather be my submissive lady in waiting. You'd get lots of pretty dresses like the that one. We'll spend all day together, playing and laughing and kissing. And at night, oh that's when the real fun will start." Permi told him, puckering and smacking her lips and giving him another cute wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Choosing between them was hard. Almost as hard as Brin's...something. He thought as hard as he could, as both offers sounded amazing. However, he had to make a decision between the two women, and he that was exactly what he did. Galcia's offer sounded amazing, but he had to choose Permi. He was already wearing a frilly dress, after all. He walked up to her, a deep blush on his face. '...Can you...make me into your submissive lady in waiting? Everything you just described sounds really good.' He said, overcome with feelings for the younger ice woman and her offers as he lip puckering and wink made his heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:16 pm

As Brin walked over Permi let out an excited squeal before begining to pepper the knights face with sticky kisses. "Oh we're going to have so much fun together, we'll share a bed, and have matching dresses, and do each other's make up..." She said, launching into a rapid fire string of plans. After a few seconds Galcia let out a polite cough. "Oh right. Technically my sister needs to approve you. She is the queen after all." Permi said a lot more quietly, sounding a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Brin was happy Permi was so excited, and he had to admit, he was excited to as she described all the things they were going to do together. But she was right, he did need to get Galcia's approval. He went up to her, aware of what a mess he looked like, with his face covered in sticky blue lipstick, milk dribbling from his lips, and wearing a frilly blue dress with a stain on his crotch. He bowed a little, saying 'I'm sorry I didn't choose you Galcia. Do I have your approval?' he said, trying to sound as dignified as he could.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Galcia crossed her arms beneath her chest. Propping her bare breasts up alluringly. "Do you promise to take good care of my sister?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Brin looked up at her, trying his best (and failing) to not stare at her giant, bare breasts. 'I-I promise.' He said as convincingly as he could. Honestly, it was probably going to be the opposite with him being her lady in waiting after all, but he gave the queen his word nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:41 pm

"Do you swear to obey the two of us and show proper deference?" Galcia asked, her breasts continuing to bounce and wiggle obscenely, drawing forth the occasion trickle of milk. The queen teasing Brin as she knew exactly where he was staring.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Brin couldn't even hope to say no to the beautiful woman as he stared at her breasts. Her bouncy, milky, beautiful breasts as they bounced and wiggled. His penis strained under his dress as he said exactly what she wanted to hear, her words only drawing him into deeper submission. 'Yes. I swear to obey the two of you.' He said, his eyes starting to glaze over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:58 pm

Galcia noticed Brin's increasingly glazed eyes and began to rhythmically bounce her breasts before his eyes. "And do you promise to serve me on occasion. In court and in bed, no matter how humiliating it might be." She said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:07 pm

Brin continued to stare at Galcia's bouncing breasts, helpless to resist her as a dazed grin formed on his face. 'I promise. In court and in bed, no matter how humiliating it might be...' He repeated. If he wasn't careful, he might end up belonging to her instead of her sister Permi. After all, she was so beautiful and her boobs were so hypnotic...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:12 pm

Galcia continued to hypnotically bounce her breasts, drawing Brin deeper into trance. "You love my boobs don't you Brin." She said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Brin stared at her breasts as he started to fall under her spell. 'I love your boobs...' He repeated, unable to look away. In the back of his mind, he wondered what Permi was doing. Part of him wanted her to save him, part of him wanted her to simply let it happen, and part of him wanted her to seduce him back to her. He kept staring at the woman's big milky boobies as he listened to her soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:22 pm

"You love the feeling of submissive pleasure suckling on them brings." She cooed. Taking a second to give her sister a reassuring look. Not that Brin noticed, with his eyes fully locked to her tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:28 pm

Brin nodded along with her, drinking in every word she said as he kept staring at her suckable, giant breasts. 'I love the feeling of submissive pleasure suckling on them brings...' He said, more precum dribbling out of his dick as he continued to helplessly stare.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

"Wouldn't you love to have that feeling every night?" She said sympathetically, squeezing a nipple to draw out some milk and further draw in Brin's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Brin's vision focused in on the milk dripping from her nipple, unable to look away as he was hypnotized even more by her boobs. 'I would love to have that feeling every night...' He said, his mind drifting further and further away the longer her titty hypnosis kept going.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:46 pm

"Then just keep watching my breasts bounce and let your thoughts go quiet while I have a quick conversation with my sister." She said, signaling for Permi to come over, the two begining a whispered conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next