Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Brin did what he was told and kept watching the icy woman's breasts bounce up and down as his thoughts quieted. What little brainpower he had left wondered what the to sisters were talking about, but he was far too horny and hypnotized to try and find out.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Brin had no idea how long the two talked, having long ago lost track of time. But eventually the two stopped and Permi wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss his cheek and smack her lips in time with the bounce of her sister's breasts, each smack reverberating through his mind. "Now as much as you love my breasts you love my sister's lips even more don't you?" Said Galcia, speaking in a low hypnotic whisper. "After all they're so soft, plump and always covered in wonderfully sticky blue lipstick. Don't you want her to kiss you senseless with them as often as she can?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:12 pm

By now, Brin's mind was already turning to mush, but he nodded along anyways. Permi's lips felt so soft, and wet, and sticky... It was almost too good to be true. He felt more and more of her wonderfully sticky lipstick smear onto his cheek. Each hypnotic smack of her lips on his cheek just made him even more submissive, and even more aroused. 'I love her lips so much... I want her to kiss me senseless with them as often as she can...' He repeated, believing every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:15 pm

"Surly it would be best to have both my mind melting tits and her soft succulent lips." Galcia said with a giggle as the two continued their two pronged assault on his mind. Determined to turn him into the perfect submissive servant.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:23 pm

'It would be best to have both. Please let me have both your mind melting tits and her soft succulent lips. I'll do anything...' He said, starting to pant a little from the arousal as he begged to be all theirs. He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to belong to the two of them and have them milk him dryas their submissive, obedient toy. (And maybe still become Permi's Lady in Waiting, too)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 pm

"Well since you beg so cutely." Permi giggled in his ear. "That's why you'll serve as both my sister's Knight and my lovely Lady in Waiting. Switching from one role to the other as the situation calls for it. Of course no matter what role you take you'll still be out adorable, obedient toy. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Brin nodded, a dazed grin on his face. Their offer was perfect, and his smile and the huge precum stain in his dress showed it. 'I'd love that. I'd love that so much...' He said, nodding furiously as Permi's giggles echoed in his ear, causing him to cutely giggle along with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:45 pm

"that's just what I wanted to hear. Well, get comfortable and drink up." Permi whispered, gesturing toward her sister's exposed nipple. "We have plenty of new duties and responsibilities to describe to you now that you'll be starting your new life as our perfect toy." She said as she continued to shower his face in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:55 pm

'Mmmmph. Yes please...' He said as he obediently got to work suckling Galcia's breast, once again getting smothered in her softness as sweet milk poured into his mouth. The sensation of Formi's soft, sticky lips all over his face also brought him more pleasure than he thought possible. Her lipstick just felt so good, he was tempted to ask her to try it himself. He suckled, his conscious mind slowly descending more and more, drowning in milk and blue lipstick as he listened to them talk about his new life.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:00 pm

The two began to describe to him his new dual role as both Knight and Lady in waiting. His responsibilities, what would be expected of him. But no matter what role he took his primary duties were always to tend to the sisters whims and to be a cute submissive toy for them to tease and play with.

"Any questions?" Garcia asked the knight, who was still suckling from her breast, once the explanations were done.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Brin loved every word of his new description in life as both a feminized Lady in Waiting and a loyal Knight. And he was ready for one other thing as well. After another mouthful of delicious milk, he looked at the two women with a rather simple question. 'C-can I cum?' He said, the crotch section of his frilly blue dress now soaked in precum as he wanted to spurt right into his dress as a show of obedience for them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:14 pm

The two looked at each other with satisfied smiles. "Wait just one moment. This will be your first time cuming as our servant. We'll want to make it one to remember. " Galcia said as the two dragged him over to the chair in front of the fire. Galcia then kneeled down and began to rub her soft breasts against his hard on. "As soon as my soft lips touch yours then you can cum. But first you have to beg nicely." Permi said sweetly as she applied a fresh layer of blue lipstick to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Brin moaned as he felt Galcia's soft boobs against his hard on. He saw some milk drip onto his penis as his hips thrusted almost on instinct. He then looked at Permi as she applied layer upon layer of glossy blue lipstick onto her lips. On the verge of cumming his brains out, he panted and begged like the obedient pet he was trained to be. 'P-please let me cum Permi and Galcia. Please apply some of your
blue lipstick onto me and let me cum my brains out for you...' He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:28 pm

"I don't know. I'm not sure if you want this enough." Permi said facetiously as she began to move her lipstick closer and closer to his own lips. The boobs around his crotch begining to rub and bounce faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:39 pm

But he wanted it. He wanted it so badly he could hardly stand it. His mouth open as he started to gasp for breath, he pitifully leaked into Galcia's milky cleavage as he stared a Permi and the glossy blue tube of lipstick she was holding. 'P-please. I'm begging you. Please let me cum. Let me cum and become your loyal servant forever. Pleasepleaseplease...' He moaned, his eyes losing focus as he was close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:42 pm

"Well if you insist." Permi giggled. Applying a quick layer of her blue lipstick to Brin's lips before pulling him into a deep, sloppy kiss. As she did so Galcia gave his dick one last squeeze with her soft, milk filled tits. The two acts serving as his permission to cum.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:49 pm

Brin was completely overcome by the two women. Feeling the sticky lipstick applied to his lips as he was brought into a sloppy smooch with one woman while his dick was thoroughly milked with the soft tits of the other was too much for him. He moaned like a slut into the kiss as he came. Loads upon loads of cum spurted between Galcia's tits as he felt the last of his free will spurt out of his cock.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:53 pm

With this final act Brin's fate was sealed. The two continued to tease him for some time as he began his new life. Now both Knight and Lady in Waiting. But no matter what role he played he'd always be the two sisters adorable toy.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4